"direction of Krsna"|"direction of Krishna"|"Krsna's direction"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► God's Direction (11 C, 193 P)
- ► Krsna's Guidance (3 C, 41 P)
- ► Working Under Krsna's Direction (46 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Direction"
The following 117 pages are in this category, out of 117 total.
- A chemist can manufacture water in the chemical laboratory by mixing hydrogen and oxygen. But, in reality, the living entity works in the laboratory under the direction of the Supreme Lord
- Above all, the Lord of the senses, Lord Krsna, was personally present (on the battlefield of Kuruksetra) to give him (Arjuna) direction. BG 1972 purports
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) are also the Supreme Soul residing in everyone's heart and giving direction to act. Now, my Lord, I am completely surrendered unto You. Please give me Your protection"
- All energies are working under the direction of Krsna, because it is in touch with Krsna, therefore nothing is inferior or material. Everything is spiritual
- All the affairs of the entire world and the entire cosmic manifestation are working under His (Krsna's) direction, through His different energies. Still, when there is a need to take care of His friends, He does this personally
- Although all such activities (of the living entity) are nondifferent from the Lord, the Lord nonetheless directs, sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja: (BG 18.66) "Give up all other duties and surrender unto Me (Krsna)"
- Anyone who has got his senses under control, he, he is spiritually perfect. So how senses under control? Just engage the senses under the control or under the direction of the Supreme. Then you become perfectly spiritual
- Anything done under the direction of Krsna is transcendental. It cannot be contaminated by the material reactions, which may be auspicious or inauspicious. BG 1972 purports
- Arjuna, in Bhagavad-gita, was trying to accept for himself the responsibility for killing his grandfather and teacher in the fight, but he became freed from that proprietorship of action when he acted under the direction of Krsna
- As the Lord (Krsna) Himself says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.61): The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone's heart, O Arjuna, and is directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on a machine, made of the material energy
- Because He (Krsna) is the supreme advisor, He is above all the demigods, who merely follow the directions of the supreme advisor
- Because of His (Krsna's) affection for His devotees, He acts as Supersoul to give them directions - sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisto mattah smrtir jnanam apohanam ca - BG 15.15
- BG 15.15: "I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness." When two parties fight, the fighting actually goes on under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is Paramatma, the Supersoul
- Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.10): mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram. "This material nature is working under My (Krsna's) direction, O son of Kunti, and it is producing all moving and unmoving living beings"
- Both the brahmana Srutadeva and the King of Mithila, under the direction of the Lord, worshiped both Krsna and His followers, the great sages and saintly brahmanas, on an equal level of spiritual importance
- By the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, everything created in the material world is transient. By a temporary arrangement, a father begets a child, or a living entity becomes the child of a so-called father
- Durga is working simply just like shadow. As the shadow moves when the original substance moves, similarly, she is only working under the direction of Krsna. That's all. She is the external potency
- Durga, the goddess Parvati, the wife of Lord Siva is extremely powerful. She can create, maintain and annihilate any number of universes by her sweet will, but she acts under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, not independently
- He (Krsna) is engaging everyone in certain activities. Acts done under His direction from within yield no reaction, either in this life or in the life after death. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is in everyone's heart and giving direction, all contradiction. This is Krsna. Don't try to imitate Krsna, rascal. Krsna is not so easy. Krsna is Krsna. You are you are. That is real philosophy
- He does not need to come here to kill these rascals, for they can be killed simply by His direction, or nature's law. Srsti-sthiti-pralaya-sadhana-saktir eka (Bs. 5.44). Nature has so much power that it can create, maintain, and annihilate everything
- Here is the direction, the bottle of Bhagavad-gita. Krsna says, "It should be understood by the devotee, or you have to understand Bhagavad-gita from a devotee." This is the direction of this medicinal bottle. How you can go otherwise?
- His (Lord Krsna) name is Partha-sarathi because He worked as charioteer of His friend Arjuna. Similarly, His name is Hrsikesa because He gave direction to Arjuna on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra. BG 1972 purports
- Idle brain is a devil's workshop. If they're not directed, then think like devil. We are thinking rightly because we are taking direction from Krsna, the most perfect. Therefore our thinking has meaning
- If one acts according to the direction of Krsna in this book (Bhagavad-gita), as well as under the guidance of the representative of Krsna, then the result will be the same (as when Krsna was present). BG 1972 purports
- If one is actually serious about understanding the goal of life, spiritual knowledge, then Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. He understands how this person is sincerely seeking. Then He'll give direction that "You do this"
- If one is serious, Krsna is satisfied: "Now he's serious about finding out, about knowing Me." Then Krsna gives him direction that "Here is guru, My representative. You take shelter of him and you will get Me"
- If one takes shelter of Krsna and he works under His direction, then he's never forsaken or rejected by Him
- If you (Arjuna) do not act according to My (Krsna) direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare
- If you can explain the activities of Krsna, Uttamasloka, how He is acting, how is the chemical process is going on under His direction, if you can write a thesis on this subject matter, that ultimately Krsna is behind that, t
- If you do not act according to My direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare. BG 18.59 - 1972
- If you try to understand Krsna as directed by Krsna, then Krsna will also cooperate with you
- If you're sincere, Krsna will direct you that "Approach such and such guru," and if guru is pleased, then you'll get Krsna, that guru-krsna krpaya, both, parallel line
- In all instances the material energy is working under His (Krsna's) direction. Those who consider the Supreme Lord to be subject to material conditioning are called fools by Krsna Himself in Bhagavad-gita
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.15), Krsna says that the Lord is situated in everyone's heart (sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisto mattah smrtir jnanam apohanam ca). As mentioned herein (SB 5.11.11), Supersoul (ksetrajna) is directing everything
- In Krsna consciousness, one comes directly into communion with Krsna, and thus all directions from Krsna may be understood in that transcendental state. One is sure to achieve results by such activities and attain conclusive knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- In one case we are acting according to our own whims, & in the other we are acting under the direction of the government. Similarly, when we act under direction of Krsna, our actions performed are called akarma, for that kind of activity has no reaction
- In the BG the whole direction is targeted toward Sri Krsna, but for want of a bona fide spiritual master in the line of Brahma or the direct hearer, Arjuna, there are different distortions of the revealed knowledge by many unauthorized persons
- In the Brahma-samhita her (Sati's) strength is described: she is capable of creating and dissolving many universes. But although she is so powerful, she acts under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, as His shadow
- In the execution of akarmic activities, there may appear to be some reactions, but in actuality there are not. When we work under the directions of Krsna, this is actually the case - there are no reactions
- In the spiritual world there is another energy: the superior, spiritual energy, or internal energy, known as Yogamaya. She also works under the Lord's direction, but in the spiritual world
- In this regard (bhoga and tyaga), Krsna gives us this direction: sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja - BG 18.66
- In this way the karmis are directed gradually to develop K C. Similarly, Krsna directs the philosophers to approach Him gradually by discriminating between Brahman and maya, for at last, when one is mature in knowledge, he surrenders unto Krsna
- It is clear from this verse of the Bhagavad-gita that the direction of the Lord is that one should be God-minded, a devotee of the Lord, a worshiper of the Lord, and must offer all obeisances unto Lord Krsna
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.10), He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) acts only through His different energies. Mayadhyaksena prakrtih: Krsna directs the material energy, and that potency works in this material world
- It is foolish also to think that natural laws are ultimately powerful. Material nature's law works under the direction of the Lord, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita. The Lord says there that natural laws work under His supervision
- It is not my direction, it is Krishna's, and they can be raised to the standard of the most exalted persons, even if they are all fools and rascals
- It is said in the Bhagavad-gita that all material activity is going on under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Janmady asya yato 'nvayad itaratas ca: (SB 1.1.1) everything emanates from the Supreme Absolute Truth, Krsna. This much knowledge is sufficient. We can then increase this knowledge to understand just how material nature is working under Krsna's direction
- Just because Krsna is not personally present before us, we should not assume that there is no direction. Indeed, there is direction. In the last chapter of Bhagavad-gita the proper work which we are to perform is given - BG 18.68-69
- Krishna can understand from within the sincerity of purpose of a particular living entity, and He gives direction to such sincere devotee to the path of realizing Krishna Consciousness
- Krsna as the Supersoul is seated within the heart of the living entity, and when the living entity is serious, the Lord directs him to take shelter of His representative, a bona fide spiritual master
- Krsna fought with the soldiers of Kalayavana and killed them one after another. After this, He collected all the booty from the dead bodies, and under His direction it was loaded on bullock carts and brought back to Dvaraka
- Krsna gives direction to such pure devotees to help them discharge their responsibilities on the path back to Godhead
- Krsna said, "On account of the dust storm and the heavy rain, we began to feel greatly pained, and in whichever direction we turned we were bewildered"
- Krsna wants to continue living within the heart, and the Lord wants to give directions, but one has to keep his heart as clean as Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept the Gundica temple
- Living entities are dancing under the direction of Krsna's maya & are thinking that they are equal to Krsna. This is not a fact. In KC, this misconception is absent, for a person in KC knows that Krsna is the supreme master & everyone else is servant
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the heavenly planets are Your head, all the directions are Your ears, the earth (Urvi) is Your lotus feet, the moon is Your mind, and the sun is Your eye"
- Maharaj Yudhisthira had no such material desire; he executed all sacrifices under the direction of Krsna, and not to take any personal advantage from them
- Maharaja Nanda finally relented. The cowherd men then inquired from Krsna how He wanted the yajna performed, and Krsna gave them the following directions. "Prepare very nice foods of all descriptions from the grain and ghee collected for the yajna"
- Man-made material science cannot do anything to counteract the threefold miseries. They are all punishments from the superior energy of maya under the direction of the Supreme Lord
- Material nature is not independant. She is acting under the directions of the Supreme Lord. As Lord Krsna says, "Prakrti is working under My direction." BG 1972 Introduction
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- My dear Lord (Krsna), You are just like a magnet, and all the damsels of Vraja are just like iron: in whichever direction You are moving they are following You, as iron is attracted by magnetic force
- My Lord, the whole cosmic manifestation is under the influence of time, beginning from the moment up to the duration of the year. All act under Your direction. You (Krsna) are the original director of everything and the reservoir of all potent energies
- No living entity is independent; all are dependent on the mercy of the Supreme Lord. Therefore the Vedic instruction is that one should enjoy life under the direction of the supreme leader, the Personality of Godhead
- Not everyone is competent to be liberated from material bondage. It is everyone's duty, therefore, to enjoy according to his present position, but under the direction of the Lord or the Vedas
- Of course Krsna was present to tell Arjuna what his work was, but what about us? Sri Krsna was personally directing Arjuna to act in such and such a way
- On the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, Lord Krsna fought simply by giving directions. Yet it was Arjuna who took the credit for fighting
- One can elevate oneself simply by Your grace, so also by Your direction alone one may be lost to all benedictions under the influence of eternal time. Therefore I (Rukmini) have selected You as my husband, brushing aside personalities like Brahma & Indra
- One may argue that Arjuna was acting under the personal direction of Krsna, but, when Krsna is not present, how should one act? BG 1972 purports
- One who has real knowledge knows that prakrti, material nature, is working under Krsna's direction. It is not possible to understand how all this is going on, but we can understand it in summary
- So-called scientists try to prove that there is no God and that everything is happening because of the laws of nature, but this is imperfect knowledge because nothing can work unless directed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.2.17) says, "By hearing of the activities of the Lord, the devotee draws the attention of the Lord. Thus the Lord, being situated in the heart of every living being, helps the devotee by giving him proper directions"
- Srimate Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati used to say, "This place is not fit for a gentleman." Once one has approached Krsna and has attempted to make spiritual progress, Krsna, who is situated within the heart, begins to give directions
- Srutadeva said, "It is said that Your (Krsna) Lordship, sitting in the heart of a devotee, gives him direction by which he can very quickly come back home, back to You"
- Take direction from Krsna and take direction from Krsna's representative and you do it; then there is no karma-bandhanah. Karmani nirdaheti kintu ca bhakti-bhajam. Otherwise, we are bound up by the reaction of every act
- The best program for every living entity is to take direction from the Supreme Lord and enjoy material or spiritual life
- The Bhagavad-gita says that material nature works under the direction of Krsna
- The Brahma-samhita therefore says, - I worship that original person, by whose order the sun moves in its orbit. It is He who gives direction even to the sun, the ocean, and the moon. Everything takes place under His order
- The complete activities of material nature under the three modes are conducted under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The durga-sakti (material energy) acts under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the universal creation, maintenance and destruction are being carried out by the durga-sakti. Krsna’s direction is in the background
- The Krsna consciousness movement includes self-realization because one is first directed by Lord Krsna to understand that one is not the body but the owner of the body. When one understands this simple fact, he can direct himself toward the goal of life
- The living entity, nature and time are under the direction of the Supreme Lord
- The Lord gives us the opportunity to enjoy material life as we want, and at the same time He gives directions for the modes and processes of abiding by the Vedas so that gradually one may be elevated to liberation from material bondage
- The material energy has to act to bewilder the living entity who is under the direction of Krsna
- The more one is qualified, the direction comes from Krsna
- The mundaners are mostly worshipers of Durga-devi, the external energy of Krsna, but they do not know that Durga-devi is but the shadow energy of the Lord. Behind her astonishing display of material workings is the direction of the Lord
- The same example, the computer. It is a very nice machine, but it cannot work automatically unless an expert pushes the button. So material nature cannot do anything. It is Krsna's direction. So in everywhere there is Krsna's direction
- The soul desires, and thus the body is formed. Krsna says in BG (18.61) - The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone's heart, O Arjuna, and is directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on a machine, made of the material energy
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, or He Himself, Krsna, the localized Supersoul, sits in the heart directing the living being. BG 1972 purports
- The three purusas - Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi-Visnu - cannot create the material manifestation without the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There are two mayas working under the direction of Krsna - mahamaya, the energy of the material world, and yogamaya, the energy of the spiritual world
- There is no one who can deny His (Krsna's) order. Everyone is acting according to His direction, being under His superintendence. As stated in the Brahma-samhita, He is the cause of all causes. BG 1972 purports
- There is no question of chance, there is no question of accident. Everything is working under subtle laws, under subtle direction of Krsna
- They (the demons) do not believe in the words of Krsna in Bhagavad-gita: mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram. "Under My direction the whole material world is moving." BG 1972 purports
- They are studying the laws of nature, how things are happening. But simply they have to understand that it is under the direction of Krsna
- This material nature is working under My (Krsna's) direction, O son of Kunti, and producing all moving & unmoving beings. The Supreme Lord casts His glance over material energy, and His glance agitates the three modes of nature. Creation then takes place
- This yantra is, this machine, body, is offered by the material energy under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Under illusion you (Arjuna) are now declining to act according to My (Krsna) direction. But, compelled by the work born of your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti
- Under illusion you are now declining to act according to My direction. But, compelled by your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti. BG 18.60 - 1972
- We have to live. The same thing: we are also working, we are also eating, we are sleeping, we are also marrying - but according to Krsna's direction. Then it is Krsna conscious life and perfect life
- We have to push on Krsna consciousness according to the direction of Krsna, not by the ways and means by Sai Baba. That is foolishness
- We must know that we are dependent. We are dependent on the laws of material nature, and the material nature is working under the direction of Krsna
- We should take Bhagavad-gita as it is directed by the Personality of Godhead Himself. BG 1972 Introduction
- What Krishna preaches is meant for the weaker section. If they feel weak and abide by my direction, it is not my direction, it is Krishna's
- When Krsna from within yourself will give you right direction, then you'll come to the ultimate destination
- When we accept this direction from Krsna (to abandon all duties and surrender unto Him), we can actually become happy
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- Whoever performs his every activity with transcendental consciousness - according to My (Krsna's) direction, without any grudge toward Me - he also becomes free from the bondage of work