Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Created by Krsna (1 C, 55 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Creation"
The following 221 pages are in this category, out of 221 total.
- A Krsna conscious person sees a flower. He sees the flower - creation of God, Krsna. "Oh, Krsna is so artistic that he has created this flower by His energy so nicely, so decorately, so good flavor. So it is Krsna's thing. Let me offer it to Krsna"
- A Vaisnava, he knows how to utilize everything for Krsna. The aim of this creation is giving these conditioned souls another chance for liberation
- Actually the state belongs to the Supreme Lord. The rivers, oceans, forests, hills, drugs, etc., are not creations of man. They are all creations of the Supreme Lord
- After creating the cosmic manifestation, I entered into it. Whatever you see in the cosmic manifestation is but an expansion of My energy
- After creating this situation by His yogamaya, Krsna, appearing with His elder brother, Balarama, as the most illustrious son in the dynasty of the Satvatas, very submissively and respectfully addressed Vasudeva and Devaki
- After seeing the beautiful bodily features of Lord Krsna, they (all the demigods) all contemplated that He was the ultimate dexterous creation of Brahma, the creator of human beings
- After the creation of this world of three gunas (sattva, rajas and tamas), You (Krsna) appear to have entered it, although in fact You have not - SB 10.3.14
- Akrura continued, "As the five material elements - earth, water, fire, air and sky - are distributed in everything manifested by different kinds of bodies, so You (Krsna and Balarama) alone enter the various bodies created by Your own energy"
- Akrura continued, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto You (krsna) because You are Vasudeva, the resting place of all creation. You are the all-pervading Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- Akrura continued, "In the material world, You (Krsna and Balarama) create, maintain and dissolve the whole manifestation by the interactions of the three material qualities, namely goodness, passion and ignorance"
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) create this cosmic manifestation by Your own potencies, and You enter into it Yourself"
- Akrura could understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead had appeared personally for the welfare of His creation, to reestablish the principles of religion and to annihilate the demons
- Although Brahma was already entangled in bewilderment, he wanted to show his power to the cowherd boys; but after he took away the boys and their calves and returned to his abode, Krsna created further astonishment for Brahma
- Although Krsna is always as soft as a lotus, within the throat of Bakasura He created a burning sensation of being hotter than fire. Although Krsna's whole body is sweeter than sugar candy, Bakasura tasted bitterness and immediately vomited Krsna up
- Although Lord Sri Krsna is the supreme emperor of the entire creation, while He was on this earth He never violated the principles of the Vedic injunctions because they are the guide for human life
- Although the Lord personally has nothing to do with material creation, maintenance and destruction, He causes all these things to be done by His plenary expansion, the Paramatma
- As Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.41): "Know that all beautiful, glorious and mighty creations spring from but a spark of My splendor." The illumination of the planets and stars in the sky is but a partial manifestation of the Lord's effulgence
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, ananda-cinmaya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih (BS 5.37). Not only did Krsna create all the paraphernalia of His spiritual energy, but He also created unlimited material universes with unlimited Brahmas
- As the Supersoul within the heart of all living entities, Krsna knows everyone’s desire, everyone’s request and everyone’s prayer. Although all these may be contradictory, the Lord has to create a situation in which everyone will be pleased
- At this age, Krsna once dressed Himself up exactly like Radharani, just to create fun among His friends. He put on golden earrings; and because He was blackish, He smeared the pulp of kunkum all over His body in order to become as fair as She
- Atha puruso ha vai narayano 'kamayata prajah srjeya ity upakramya - Then the Supreme Personality Narayana desired to create living entities. BG 1972 purports
- Bad and good, that is your creation. Krsna's creation everything good. God is good. What you think bad, for God is good. We cannot understand Krsna. In our consciousness it is bad, but we do not know that for him there is no such thing as good and bad
- Balarama said, "Does this mean that even Lord Krsna, the Lord of the whole creation and the husband of the goddess of fortune, cannot use this royal paraphernalia? The dust of Krsna's lotus feet is worshiped by all the great demigods"
- Because He's anandamaya, He wants to enjoy the love exchange between the living entities. That is His purpose. Otherwise, why He has created? He wants love
- Before creation the Lord remained in His abode, which is absolute and one
- Brahma said, "It is my deliberate conclusion that You are the only worshipable Deity within the creation"
- Brahma said, "Only by Your mercy can one understand, to some extent, what You are. My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Lord of all creation, although I sometimes falsely think that I am the master of this universe"
- Brahma said, "You remain within the cosmic manifestation, and yet the whole creation is within You. This fact has already been proved by You when You exhibited the whole universal creation within Your mouth before Your mother, Yasoda"
- Brahma stole all the other boys and their calves from the pasturing grounds, but when he returned to the pastures he saw that all the boys and calves were still there, for Lord Krsna had created them all again
- Brahma was surprised that his mystic power had been neglected. Without touching the original cows and cowherd boys, Krsna had created another assembly of calves and boys, who were all expansions of visnu-tattva. Thus Brahma's mystic power was superseded
- Brahma, or the first living being born just after the creation, is the direct son of Narayana
- Brahmaji clears up the wrong impression held by the less intelligent and affirms that he creates the universal variegatedness after the potential creation by the glaring effulgence of Lord Sri Krsna
- Devaki said, "My dear Krsna, I know that Maha-Visnu, who is lying in the Causal Ocean of the cosmic manifestation and who is the source of this whole creation, is simply an expansion of Your plenary portion"
- Dhrtarastra offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "By His (the Supreme Lord's) inconceivable energy creates this material world and enters into it and sets into motion the three modes of nature"
- Dhrtarastra offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "When everything is created, He enters into each and every living entity and into the smallest atom. No one can understand the incalculable plans of the Supreme Lord"
- For creation, which is surrounded by the quality of passion, You (Krsna) appear reddish; and at the end, when there is a need for annihilation, which is surrounded by ignorance, You appear blackish - SB 10.3.20
- For the creation, maintenance and destruction of the material worlds, the Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead Himself appears in many thousands of forms of incarnations, and the specific adventures found in those transcendental forms are all auspicious
- From the Ananta-samhita: The Supreme Person, Sri Krsna Himself, who is the life of Sri Radharani and is the Lord of the universe in creation, maintenance and annihilation, appears as Gaura, O Mahesvari
- Goloka Vrndavana is the kingdom of Srimati Radharani and the parents of Krsna, Maharaja Nanda and mother Yasoda. In this way there are various planetary systems, and they are all creations of the Supreme Lord
- Great sages who were the sons of fire-gods rigidly followed the regulative principles in their desire to have conjugal love for Krsna. As such, in their next lives they were able to associate with the Lord, the origin of all creation
- He (Akrura) considered himself very fortunate to see Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and His plenary expansion, Balarama, face to face, for he knew that They were the original personalities of the creation
- He (Akrura) further informed Satadhanva, "Krsna and Balarama are so powerful that simply by willing They create, maintain and dissolve the whole cosmic manifestation"
- He (God) is the all-powerful, omnipresent Personality of Godhead, and by His supreme will He can not only create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation but also descend as an ordinary human being to execute the highest mission
- He (Krsna) creates, maintains and annihilates by His unlimited energies, and still He is always full with prowess and does not deteriorate in potency
- He (Krsna) desires the mass of people to follow the right path of self-realization because He wants to maintain the creation, which enables the living beings to enter into the kingdom of God
- He (Krsna) enjoys His pastimes by creation as He desires and gives them up to the external energy at the time of annihilation
- He (Krsna) is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of the devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending on the material world, although from Him only the material world is created
- He (Krsna) maintains the material universes through His external energy. The material universes are perfectly situated because they are created by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) was existing before the creation, and He is different from His creation. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) would create a particular situation between Himself and His wife in which the wife would criticize Him in the irritation of love, and Krsna would enjoy this
- How can there be two sets of calves and boys at the same time? Have the boys and calves here been created by Krsna, or has Krsna created the ones lying asleep? Or are both merely creations of Krsna? Brahma thought about the subject in many different ways
- How much brain he has that he has created this universe, Brahma. He has created the demigods, he has created the planets
- I meditate upon Lord Sri Krsna because He is the Absolute Truth and the primeval cause of all causes of the creation, sustenance and destruction of the manifested universes.He is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations
- I never discourage marriage, providing it is for Krsna's service and not for simply sex life. It is always meant for a higher purpose. In God's creation there is male and female even in the spiritual world and there is purpose for such creation
- If every, every part of the creation belongs to Krsna, you cannot practically distinguish, "This portion is spiritual, this portion is material." That distinction is due to our forgetfulness
- If I (Lord Krsna) did not perform prescribed duties, all these worlds would be put to ruination. I would be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all living beings
- If I (Lord Krsna) should cease to work, then all humanity would be misdirected. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings
- If I should cease to work, then all these worlds would be put to ruination. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings. BG 3.24 - 1972
- If we were to construct a very tall skyscraper, we would be very attached to it, but Krsna is so renounced that although He has created everything, He is not attached to anything - na badhyate
- If, according to the desire of the devotee, the Lord (Krsna) completely destroys the creation, He is so opulent that He will not mind the loss
- In His gigantic form, Lord Krsna has covered the creation. He holds all the planetary systems and maintains them by His inconceivable potencies
- In our genealogical table, in each family, there is a person who is the origin of the family - then his son, his son, his grandsons, great-grandson. In this way, family expands. Similarly, this creation is from Krsna
- In the Atharva Veda (Gopala-tapani Upanisad) it is similarly said, "He who existed before the creation of Brahma and who enlightened Brahma with Vedic knowledge is Lord Sri Krsna"
- In the beginning of the creation there was only the Supreme Personality Narayana. There was no Brahma, no Siva, no fire, no moon, no stars in the sky, no sun. There was only Krsna, who creates all and enjoys all. BG 1972 purports
- In the beginning the living entity wanted to enjoy the material energy, and to give the living entity all facility, Krsna, the SPG, created this material world and gave the living entity the facility to concoct different ideas and plans through the mind
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is also confirmed that simply by His transcendental glance over the material nature, He creates different varieties of entities, both movable and immovable, living and dead
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) says that He takes His birth in the material world, although He is the Lord of all creations and He is unborn. So there cannot be any denial of the birth of the Unborn because He Himself establishes the truth
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that He enters within this material world by one of His plenary portions and thus the creation takes place
- In the Brahma-samhita, Brahma is describing means from the very creation. Brahma is the first creature of this universe. So he has explained about Krsna by his experience, by his realization
- In the material sky there are innumerable universes, and each is dominated by a specific deity, a Brahma. Krsna simultaneously created all these Vaikuntha planets and universes within a moment after Brahma’s return
- In this way He (Krsna) established many pious kings such as Yudhisthira at the helm of world affairs. Thus, by His divine arrangement, He created the good government of King Yudhisthira, and there ensued peace and tranquillity
- In this way, the maintainers of the complete creation, Krsna and Balarama, used to take care of the calves every day, beginning in the morning, and thus They enjoyed Their childhood pastimes as cowherd boys in Vrndavana
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) can appear anywhere, according to Your desire, in any one of Your eternal forms. You are the root of all creation and the Supreme Soul of all living entities"
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the material body is created by Krsna's inferior energy, that the living entities - the individual souls - are His parts and parcels, and that the Supersoul is His localized representation
- It is natural that sometimes Lord Visnu wants to fight. Just as He has the tendencies to create, to enjoy, to be a friend, to accept a mother and father, and so on, He also has the tendency to fight
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita by Lord Krsna that the four orders of the social system - brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras - are His creation
- Jambavan continued, "My dear Lord, the time factor, which combines all the physical elements, is also Your representative. You are the supreme time factor, in which all creation takes place, is maintained and is finally annihilated"
- Just see how Sri Krsna is enjoying the season of spring! With the gopis embracing each of His limbs, He is like amorous love personified. With His transcendental pastimes, He enlivens all the gopis and the entire creation
- Just to create pleasure both for Brahma and for the mothers of the calves and cowherd boys, Krsna, the creator of the entire cosmic manifestation, expanded Himself as calves and boys - SB 10.13.18
- Know that all opulent, beautiful and glorious creations spring from but a spark of My splendor
- Krsna and Balarama, the Supreme Personalities of Godhead, who maintain the entire creation, now took charge of the calves as if cowherd boys - SB 10.11.45
- Krsna continued, "I cannot please all of them (Krsna's wives) as a polished husband. My behavior with them is not very nice, and I know that you are very conscious of it. I sometimes create a situation with My wives which is not very happy"
- Krsna continued, "I have personally created this inimical feeling by fighting with them in many ways. Another fault is that although I am on the throne of Dvaraka, I have no immediate claim"
- Krsna created further astonishment for Brahma, and for the mothers of the boys, by establishing the lunch pastimes in the forest again and replacing all the calves and boys, just as they had appeared before
- Krsna creates, maintains and annihilates the whole cosmic manifestation by expanding Himself in different incarnations
- Krsna further explained to His father, "This cosmic manifestation is going on under the influence of three modes of material nature - goodness, passion and ignorance. These three modes are the causes of creation, maintenance and destruction"
- Krsna Himself states in the Moksa-dharma, "I created the Prajapatis and the Rudras. They do not have complete knowledge of Me because they are covered by My illusory energy"
- Krsna is always complete, and although He can create millions of universes, all of them full in all opulences, He remains as opulent as ever, without any change (advaitam)
- Krsna is called the Supreme Brahman because He is the cause of creation, the cause of maintenance and the cause of dissolution. Lord Brahma, Lord Visnu and Lord Siva are different expansions of these material qualities
- Krsna is not beggar. Krsna can create millions of fruits and flowers. He's atmarama, He's fully satisfied in Himself. He's so opulent. But He wants that you should also love Krsna and give Him something. That He wants. Therefore He comes
- Krsna is not hankering after your patram puspam. He has created patram puspam phalam toyam, He can enjoy. Why He should ask from you? But the real thing is bhaktya
- Krsna is the creator of all that exists in the material and spiritual worlds because these three principal deities (Brahma, Visnu and Siva) of the material world are created by the Lord
- Krsna is the isvara, controller of the whole creation. So if He gives you something to do for His satisfaction, you do that. It does not matter whether you are doing the same thing
- Krsna is the Supreme Person. He has created us, Krsna's family. We also address Krsna, "O Father, give us our daily bread." And He's actually giving us bread. Not only us, to all the living entities. So it is a big family
- Krsna said, "At the creation of this cosmic manifestation, during its maintenance and after its dissolution, everything is but a different manifestation of My energy"
- Krsna says, "As the material elements enter the bodies of all living beings and yet remain outside them all, I exist within all material creations and yet am not within them"
- Krsna says, "Prior to the cosmic creation, only I exist, and no phenomena exist, either gross, subtle or primordial. After creation, only I exist in everything, and after annihilation, only I remain eternally"
- Krsna wanted to draw the attention of His mother, but while doing so He created a great havoc not understandable by ordinary persons. These narrations are wonderfully enjoyable
- Krsna wanted to draw the attention of His mother, but while doing so He created a great havoc not understandable by ordinary persons. Those who are fortunate are struck with wonder upon hearing of these extraordinary activities of the Lord
- Krsna's attraction for Radharani is described by Krsna Himself thus, "When I create some joking phrases in order to enjoy the beauty of Radharani, Radharani hears these joking words with great attention"
- Krsna, the original Visnu, by expanding His internal potency, created the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Krsna, the supreme controller, has created the material world, which is completely perfect and free from scarcity
- Kunti continued, "I know certainly, my dear Krsna, that being seated in everyone's heart, You always create auspicious situations for Your unalloyed devotees"
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Purusottama, Lord Krsna, who is always free from the contamination of the six material dualities; whose plenary expansion, Maha-Visnu, glances over matter to create the cosmic manifestation
- Looking forward toward all His (Krsna's) friends, personally joking with them and creating jubilant laughter among them as He ate - SB 10.13.11
- Lord Brahma may be a very great personality, and yet not only Brahma but everything that be is existing within the womb of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Lord’s energy is all-pervading: there is no place in the creation where it is not acting
- Lord Krsna is Narayana, the father of Brahma, because Lord Krsna's plenary expansion Garbhodakasayi Visnu, after placing Himself on the Garbha Ocean, created Brahma from His own body
- Lord Krsna is the chief King of all kings, and He has created different planets for all kinds of living entities. Even on this planet there are different places for inhabitation by different types of men
- Lord Krsna is the master of the whole cosmic creation, and He wants everyone to live peacefully and execute Krsna consciousness
- Lord Krsna showed His mother the complete universal creation within His mouth, while she, completely charmed by her son, wanted to look inside the mouth of the Lord just to see how much earth the child had eaten
- Maharaja Pariksit did not ask his spiritual master, Sukadeva Gosvami, to narrate Lord Krsna's pastimes in Vrndavana; he wanted to hear first about the creation of the Lord
- Maharaja Pariksit is a typical devotee of Lord Krsna, and as such he is anxious to know the complete significance of the creation of the Lord
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "Because the Lord is unlimited, His (Krsna's) pastimes and activities for creating, maintaining and destroying the whole cosmic manifestation are also unlimited"
- Maharaja Pariksit, being a great emperor, a descendant of the Pandavas and a great devotee of Lord Krsna, was quite able to know considerably about the creation of the world, but that much knowledge was not sufficient
- Material universe created to give the conditioned soul a chance to act to return home, back to Godhead, and servants like Brahmaji, Naradaji, Vyasaji and their company become busy with the same purpose of the Lord
- My dear friend, Krsna acts just like a hunter. This hunter does not care for piety or impiety; He simply creates many devices to conquer the cores of the hearts of the doelike gopis
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: No one under the jurisdiction of the material modes can understand Your (Krsna's) transcendental qualities, which existed before the creation; therefore You are called the Supreme Transcendence
- Narada Muni said, "According to Your (Krsna's) perfect plan, this material world is created by the interaction of the modes of nature, and by You it is maintained and annihilated"
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are the supreme controller within their hearts. You are self-sufficient; before the creation, You existed, and by Your energy You have created all the material elements"
- Narada Muni said, "Your (Krsna's) unlimited potency cannot even be measured by anyone. My dear Lord, You are the supreme controller. You are under Your own internal potency, and it is simply vain to think that You are dependent on any of Your creations"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna) knowledge is not affected by the process of creation, maintenance and annihilation, nor is it ever influenced by any agency beyond Himself, nor is it agitated by the interactions of the material qualities"
- Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), by Your inconceivable potencies You create this cosmic manifestation, maintain it and again dissolve it"
- No one else but Lord Sri Krsna can claim to be the proprietor of everything within His creation
- O inaugurator of the material energy (Krsna), this wonderful creation works under the control of powerful time, which is divided into seconds, minutes, hours and years - SB 10.3.26
- O Lord (Krsna), whose glories are covered by Your own energy, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You are Sankarsana, the origin of creation, and You are Vasudeva, the origin of the caturvyuha - SB 10.10.33
- O Lord of lords, You are the seer of all creation. You are indeed everyone's dearest life. Are You not, therefore, my father, Narayana? - CC Adi 2.30
- O Lord of lords, You are the seer of all creation. You are indeed everyone's dearest life. Are You not, therefore, my father, Narayana? - CC Adi 3.69
- O Lord of lords, You are the seer of all creation. You are indeed everyone's dearest life. Are You not, therefore, my father, Narayana? - CC Adi 6.23
- O my dear Krsna, You are the friend of the distressed and the source of creation. You are the master of the gopis and the lover of Radharani. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- O my Lord, proprietor of all creation, You (Krsna) have now appeared in my (Vasudeva's) house, desiring to protect this world - SB 10.3.21
- O son of Kunti, at the end of the millennium every material manifestation enters into My nature, and at the beginning of another millennium, by My potency I again create. BG 9.7 - 1972
- Of all creations I am (Krsna) the beginning and the end and also the middle, O Arjuna. Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth
- On the basis of the sankhya philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva, which maintains that the Supreme Lord is simultaneously one with and different from His creation
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although My body lends fragrance to the entire creation, the scent of Radharani's limbs captivates My mind and heart"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although the entire creation is full of different tastes because of Me, I am charmed by the nectarean taste of the lips of Srimati Radharani"
- One devotee said, "My dear Krsna, when You order Brahma - 'Now you may create the universe,' - and when You order Lord Siva - 'Now you dissolve this material manifestation,' - You are in this way creating and dissolving the material creation Yourself
- One has to associate with such a mahatma, who has accepted Krsna as the supreme source of the entire creation. Without being a mahatma, one cannot understand Krsna's absolute position
- One may argue that the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), who creates the whole cosmic manifestation simply by His glance, cannot come within the womb of Devaki, the wife of Vasudeva
- One should know definitely that such pastimes cannot be performed by anyone but Lord Sri Krsna, who is the original cause of the creation, maintenance and dissolution of the whole cosmic manifestation
- One should know perfectly the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna and His transcendental name, form, qualities and pastimes, as well as the temporary material creation with its temporary demigods, men and animals
- One should know that Lord Krsna is the supreme proprietor of the planetary systems of the universe. He was existing before the creation, and He is different from His creation
- Out of compassion Krsna creates this material world to give the living entity a chance to understand his real position
- Sages said, " You (Krsna) are the soul of everyone, the original cause of all creation"
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- Sahadeva said, "Unforced by any external energy, He (Krsna) is the supreme cause of the creation, maintenance and dissolution of everything that be"
- Scientists utilize the physical elements or laws of material nature to do something wonderful, but actually such laws and elements are also the creation of Krsna. This is actual scientific understanding
- She (Yasoda) saw (within Krsna's mouth) the planetary systems, water, light, air, sky, and creation by transformation of ahankara. She also saw the senses, the mind, sense perception, & the three qualities goodness, passion and ignorance - SB 10.8.37-39
- Since it is said that Lord Krsna never leaves Vrndavana-dhama, one may ask how He manages the affairs of the creation. This is answered in the Bhagavad-gita: The Lord pervades the entire material creation by His plenary part known as the Paramatma
- Since the Lord is the proprietor of everything within His creation, it is not very astonishing for the queens of Dvaraka to have any rare thing from any part of the universe
- Sometimes He (Lord Krsna) creates an awkward situation, and the devotee becomes obliged to renounce all worldly affairs. The devotee can understand by the signal of the Lord, but others take it to be unfavorable and frustrating
- Sri Krsna is no other than the inconceivable, original Personality of Godhead. He is the first Narayana, the supreme enjoyer. But He is moving amongst the descendants of King Vrsni just like one of us & He is bewildering us with His self-created energy
- Sri Krsna, the all-attractive Personality of Godhead, is the Absolute Truth in all creation, and Srimad Bhagavad-gita is the supreme scripture within the universe
- Srutadeva said, "We can appreciate that not only today have You (Krsna) given me Your audience, but You are associating with all the living entities as Paramatma since the beginning of creation"
- Srutadeva said, "Your (Krsna) Lordship, apparently also in a sleeping condition, enters this material world to create a temporary manifestation, not for Your personal necessities but for the conditioned soul who wants to imitate Your Lordship as enjoyer"
- Such a devotee is empowered by Garbhodakasayi Visnu. In this way, an incarnation of Krsna in the form of Brahma engineers the total creation of the universe
- That Lord Krsna is Narayana, the father of Brahma, because Lord Krsna’s plenary expansion Garbhodakasayi Visnu, after placing Himself on the Garbha Ocean, created Brahma from His own body
- The author of Srimad-Bhagavatam gives a direct answer to such inquiries. He says that the Lord Sri Krsna is the origin of all creations. He is not only the creator of the universe, but the destroyer as well
- The conditioned soul is very proud of becoming the husband of even one wife, but the Lord laughs at this; the intelligent man can know who is the real husband. Factually, the Lord is the husband of all the women in His creation
- The darkness of the covering of the universe is also a creation of Krsna's, and the Sudarsana cakra is Krsna's constant companion. Thus He penetrated the darkness by keeping the Sudarsana cakra before Him
- The Earth personified continued, "My dear Lord, as for the three gods Brahma, Visnu and Siva, they are also not independent of You (Krsna). When there is a necessity of creating this cosmic manifestation, You create Your passionate appearance of Brahma"
- The Earth personified continued, "When You (Krsna) want to maintain this cosmic manifestation You expand Yourself as Visnu, the reservoir of all goodness. Similarly, You appear as Siva, master of the mode of ignorance, & thus dissolve the whole creation"
- The Earth personified continued, "You (Krsna) always maintain Your transcendental position, in spite of creating these three modes of material nature. You are never entangled in these modes of nature, as the ordinary living entities are"
- The father and son were thinking in a contradictory way, yet Krsna created a situation wherein they agreed. They both agreed that if the Gopala Deity would come and serve as a witness, the daughter would be given to the young brahmana
- The impersonal feature of the Absolute, the Brahman effulgence, is but the rays of the personal body of Krsna. These rays of the personal body of Krsna are cast all over the creation of the Lord
- The inconceivable energies of the Lord are spread throughout the creation. He is all-pervading, and by His energy He sustains all planetary systems, yet through His pleasure potency He remains situated in His personal abode known as Goloka
- The Lord (Krsna) is the genuine proprietor and enjoyer of everything manifested in His creation
- The Lord can see with His hands, He can hear with His eyes, He can accept offerings with His legs, and He can create with His mouth
- The Lord has created this universe from His own spiritual potency. According to His desire, the Lord entered this universe as the Supersoul, and by virtue of His different potencies, He is maintaining all living entities desiring material enjoyment
- The Lord is kaivalya, and for Him there is no difference between matter and spirit because everything is created from Him. Therefore His quitting one sort of body or accepting another body does not mean that He is like the ordinary living being
- The Lord is the cause of all causes, and He is the all-pervading, self-sufficient person. Before the creation, He existed with His spiritual potency in the spiritual world, wherein various Vaikuntha planets are manifested
- The Lord says in the Bhagavad-gita, "The asuras' view of this cosmic manifestation is that the whole creation is false. The asuras think that the mere interaction of matter is the source of the creation and that there is no controller or God"
- The manifested cosmic nature is created at a certain period by the will of the Lord. It is maintained for some time, and then it is annihilated by His will. Therefore, the supreme will is behind all cosmic activities
- The mental speculators present different theses as to His becoming the causes of the creation, the ingredients of the creation, or the material and efficient cause of the creation, etc., but all this is but partial knowledge about the Lord
- The Nagapatnis said, "In the matter of creating this cosmic manifestation, personally You (Krsna) have nothing to exert; by expanding Your different kinds of energy - namely the modes of passion, goodness & ignorance - You create, maintain & annihilate"
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna), who are unlimited, finer than the finest, the center of all creation, and the knower of everything. Different varieties of philosophical speculators try to reach You"
- The Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, and He is the life of the whole creation. The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is the root of the tree of the whole creation. That is the statement of Bhagavad-gita
- The PG, the master of all living entities, existed prior to the creation as one without a second. It is by His will only that creation is made possible and again everything merges in Him. This Supreme Self is symptomized by different names
- The potential seed of all creation is the brahma-jyotir, and the same brahma-jyotir, unlimited and unfathomed, is established by the Lord. Therefore the Lord Sri Krsna is ultimately the supreme cause of all creation
- The sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), by Your own energy You create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation of different names and form"
- The smell is creation of God, or Krsna, punyo gandhah prthivyam ca. Therefore the smell should be used for Krsna's pleasure. This is bhakti, not for my pleasure. This is called tyaga. Tyaga means that actually it should be used for Krsna
- The Supreme Lord inspired the secondary creator, Brahma, in order that Brahma could carry out his creative functions. So, the supreme intelligence behind all creations is the Absolute Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The Supreme Lord is pure spiritual form, transcendental to all material qualities, yet for the sake of the creation of the material world and its maintenance and annihilation, He accepts through His external energy the material modes of nature
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead creates, maintains and dissolves the cosmic manifestation merely by His will. For Him to create such a vast scene of devastation while fighting with an enemy is not so wonderful
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is always ready to protect His unalloyed devotees, entered within the mind of Vasudeva as the Lord of the whole creation, with full inconceivable potencies
- The Vedic knowledge was spoken by the Lord and first heard by Brahma, the first created living being within the universe
- The whole creation ultimately rests in the Supreme Lord. He is the cause of creation, maintenance and dissolution. And when the whole manifestation is dissolved, in its subtle form as the Supreme Lord’s energy it rests within His body
- The whole plan of creation is made in that way (to go back to Krsna), and one who does not come to his senses suffers in the material world by pangs inflicted by the illusory energy of the Lord
- The wonderful varieties of this material world are also created by You (Krsna), and You have entered as the Supersoul into all of them, down to the atom. You are the vital force of all these manifestations and also their supreme cognition
- The word 'urukrama' indicates the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who, by His external potency, has perfectly created innumerable universes
- There is no scarcity. Krsna has created this world in such a way that there is no question of starvation in any part of the world. There is no question. Sufficient
- There was no possibility of Arjuna's death because the Lord Himself was on the chariot, but because Bhismadeva wanted to see Lord Krsna take up some weapon to save His friend, the Lord created this situation, making Arjuna's death imminent
- Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas, the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers
- Thereafter, Lord Sri Krsna created a misunderstanding between family members just to diminish the burden of the world. Simply by His glance, He annihilated all the demoniac kings on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra and declared victory for Arjuna
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- This (Krsna's statement "Before the creation, I was existing") is confirmed in the Vedic literature: eko narayana asin na brahma na isanah. "Before creation, there was only Narayana. There was no Brahma and no Siva"
- This material nature, working under My (Krsna's) direction, O son of Kunti, is producing all moving and unmoving beings. By its rule this manifestation is created and annihilated again and again - BG 9.10
- This material world is a product of the mahat-tattva, which is a state of the Lord's dreaming condition in His yoga-nidra mystic slumber in the Causal Ocean, and yet the whole creation appears to be a factual presentation of His creation
- Those Visnu forms (Krsna's cowherd boy and calf expansions), by Their pure smiling, and by the sidelong glances of Their reddish eyes, created and protected the desires of Their own devotees, as if by the modes of passion & goodness - SB 10.13.50
- To create this cosmic manifestation, Govinda, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, expands His external energy and thus enters everything in the universe, including the atomic particles. In this way He exists in the entire cosmic manifestation
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "'Nothing is separate from Me; the whole cosmic manifestation is resting on Me & is not separate from Me. Before the creation, I was existing'"
- Uddhava said, "Actually, You (Krsna) create and destroy the entire cosmic manifestation; Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are only the superficially visible causes"
- Vasudeva prayed to the Lord, - The creation, annihilation and maintenance of this cosmic manifestation are conducted by Your potencies, yet You are always unaffected by those qualities
- Vasudeva said - My dear Lord (Krsna), it is not very wonderful that You appeared within the womb of Devaki, for the creation was also made in that way
- Vasudeva said, “My dear Lord, it is not a very wonderful thing that You (Krsna) have appeared within the womb of Devaki, because the creation was also made in that way"
- Vigraha means "form." Thus the Complete Whole is not formless. If He were formless, or if He were less than His creation in any other way, He could not be complete
- We must follow the instructions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and then, like Krsna, who is never entangled by His material activities of creation, maintenance and annihilation, we will have nothing for which to lament - navasidanti ye 'nu tam
- We never see a picture of Krsna in old age because He never grows old like us, although He is the oldest person in the whole creation - past, present, and future. Neither His body nor His intelligence ever deteriorates or changes. BG 1972 purports
- When He (Krsna) desires to leave this world He creates the pastimes of killing His own family members (Yadu-kula) and remains unaffected by such annihilation
- When Krsna saw that Brahma had stolen His calves and cowherd boys, He immediately created many material and spiritual planets in Lord Brahma’s presence
- Whenever Krsna comes, once in a day of Brahma, He comes to the house of Nanda Maharaja in Vrndavana. Krsna is the master of all creation (sarva-loka-mahesvaram (BG 5.29))
- Whenever Sri Krsna desires to manifest His incarnation on earth, first He creates the incarnations of His respectable predecessors
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- While remaining unaffected by the material modes of nature, He creates, maintains and dissolves the whole cosmic manifestation. We wrongly look upon Krsna & Balarama as ordinary human beings, just as whirling men see the whole world whirling around them
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth the all living entities, eternal time, material nature, spiritual nature, activity, consciousness, different forms of the whole creation and everything necessary for cosmic manifestation
- You (Krsna) are the original Personality of Godhead who expands Himself all over the creations and is transcendental to material energy. You have cast away the effects of the material energy by dint of Your spiritual potency
- You are the proprietor of the three creations and the maintainer of the entire universe. Therefore Your potency is not reduced by Your submissive behavior. Rather, by submission You exhibit Your transcendental pastimes