Created by Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Created by Krsna"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- A Krsna conscious person sees a flower. He sees the flower - creation of God, Krsna. "Oh, Krsna is so artistic that he has created this flower by His energy so nicely, so decorately, so good flavor. So it is Krsna's thing. Let me offer it to Krsna"
- According to the three modes of material nature & the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me. Although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the non-doer, being unchangeable. BG 4.13 - 1972
- Although this material world is created complete by You (Krsna), everything depends on Your sanction
- And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities, and although I am everywhere, still My Self is the very source of creation. BG 9.5 - 1972
- At the time of devastation, the entire cosmos, containing all created moving and nonmoving entities, enters Your (Krsna's) transcendental body and is held there without difficulty - SB 10.3.31
- Baladeva is the immediate expansion of Krsna. He also engages in the service of Krsna, and certainly the ordinary living entities are serving. Everyone is created, constitutionally, for serving Krsna
- Balarama and Krsna are the original efficient and material causes of the material world. As Maha-Visnu and the material energy, They enter into the material elements and create the diversities by multi-energies. Thus They are the cause of all causes
- Before the cosmic manifestation was created, the creative propensity was merged in the Supreme Lord's person. At that time all potencies and manifestations were preserved in His personality
- Birth, death, fear, fearlessness, nonviolence, equanimity, satisfaction, austerity, charity, fame and infamy are created by Me alone. BG 10.4-5 - 1972
- By placing Arjuna and the Pandavas in frustration due to the intrigue of their cousin-brothers, the prelude of the Battle of Kuruksetra was created by the Lord. This was to incarnate the sound representative of the Lord, Bhagavad-gita
- For one who wants to advance in Krsna consciousness, Krsna creates all these qualities, but the person develops them himself from within. One who engages in the devotional service of the Supreme Lord develops all the good qualities. BG 1972 purports
- Forgetfulness of this transcendental relationship between the living entity and the Personality of Godhead has created a false sense of everyone's being a miniature Krsna, who tries to enjoy the world to his best capacity
- He (Arjuna) especially mentions that Krsna is greater than Brahma because Brahma is created by Him. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is accompanied by the purusas, who create the mahat-tattva. It is confirmed in the Vedic hymns, mahantam vibhum atmanam. Krsna appeared, just like electricity, when there was friction between Kamsa and Vasudeva and Ugrasena
- Here is another explanation of the bewilderment created by the pastimes of the Supreme Lord. The Supreme Lord is the Supreme in all circumstances, as already explained
- Here is that very P of G whose attractive and confidential pastimes are described in the confidential parts of Vedic literature by His great devotees. It is He only who creates, maintains and annihilates the material world and yet remains unaffected
- How can there be two sets of calves and boys at the same time? Have the boys and calves here been created by Krsna, or has Krsna created the ones lying asleep? Or are both merely creations of Krsna? Brahma thought about the subject in many different ways
- How is that you are simply claiming that "India, there is sanatana-dharma"? "In India there is brahmana"? What Krsna creates, that is for everywhere. Because Krsna is the father of everyone
- Human society is similar to any other animal society, but to elevate men from the animal status, the abovementioned divisions (Varnasrama) are created by the Lord for the systematic development of Krsna consciousness. BG 1972 purports
- In the Moksa-dharma Krsna says, The patriarchs, Siva and others are created by Me, though they do not know that they are created by Me because they are deluded by My illusory energy. BG 1972 purports
- Intelligence, knowledge, freedom from doubt and delusion, forgiveness, truthfulness, self-control and calmness, pleasure and pain are created by Me alone. BG 10.4-5 - 1972
- It is said in the Visnu Purana: Whoever comes before You, even if he be a demigod, is created by You, O Supreme Personality of Godhead. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna explains in the BG 9.10: This material nature, which is one of My energies, is working under My direction, O son of Kunti, producing all moving and nonmoving beings. Under its rule this manifestation is created and annihilated again and again
- Krsna is impartial, but because this is the material world of duality, such relative terms as happiness and distress, curses and favors, are created by the will of the Supreme
- Krsna is so kind that He allows the sense-enjoying living entities a separate world created by Him to enjoy as they like, yet at the same time He appears in His personal form
- Krsna is the cause of all causes. The causes and effects of the material world, both higher and lower, are all created by the Supreme Lord, the original controller - SB 10.12.38
- Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (4.13), According to the three modes of material nature and the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me
- Krsna says that "Anyone who offers Me a little fruit, a little water, and little leaf with devotion and love, I accept it." Krsna is not hungry that He is begging some food from us. No. He is trying to create loving transaction
- Krsna specifically states in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.13): According to the three modes of material nature and the work associated with them, the four divisions of human society are created by Me
- Lord Balarama, who is also known as Sankarsana, began to fight with His club in such a heroic way that the river of blood created by Krsna overflooded
- Lord Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is ad infinitum, more powerful than the most powerful sun of our experience. Millions and billions of suns are created by Him and annihilated by Him within His one breathing period
- Of course, it is not very easy to understand immediately, but on the ultimate issue, everything is created by Krsna, or God, so by seeing everything, if you remember Krsna, then that is spiritual
- One gopi said, "The sound Krsna produces with his flute creates such a nice atmosphere that the denizens of the heavenly planets, who travel in space with their wives and beloveds, stop their airplanes, for they are stunned by the vibration of the flute"
- One gopi said, "They (Krsna and Balarama) enjoy Themselves on the top of Govardhana Hill, and everything becomes absorbed in transcendental pleasure when Krsna plays on His flute, charming the whole created manifestation"
- The caste system created by the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and referred to in the Bhagavad-gita is not the same as the caste system of the society of the cheaters and the cheated
- The demigods thought that Lord Krsna, like themselves, was also created by Lord Brahma, but in fact Brahma was created by Lord Krsna. It was not within the power of Brahma to create the transcendental beauty of the Supreme Lord
- The different qualities of living entities, be they good or bad, are all created by Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- The four divisions of human society are created by Me (Krsna). And although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the nondoer, being unchangeable
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You have spoken about the cosmic manifestation created by the Supreme Lord, but I know that You are the all-pervading creator"
- The merciful Lord sometimes creates such awkward positions for his pure devotees in order to drag them towards Himself from the mire of material existence. But outwardly the situations appear to be frustrating to the devotees
- The original Personality of Godhead (adyah), Govinda, expands Himself as the Maha-visnu incarnation and rests in the Causal Ocean, which He Himself creates
- The proprietor is Paramatma. I am given the chance to use it, so my senses, so-called my senses, that is not my senses. I have not created my hand. The hand is created by God, or by Krsna, through the agency of this material nature
- The public wants to be cheated, and Krsna therefore creates such cheaters to misrepresent and delude. These so-called yogis are actually enjoyers of the world garbed as yogis
- The sages said, "Although You (Krsna) create varieties of manifestations through Your energy, You are unaffected by all those actions"
- The sound vibration created by the flute of Krsna caused Lord Brahma, who was sitting on the lotus flower for the creative function, to become astonished
- The total material energy is created by Krsna, and later, taking advantage of all that has necessarily been created, Lord Brahma engineers the entire phenomenal universe
- This material creation, including Brahma and Siva and all the demigods, has been created by Him (Krsna), for everything has emanated from Him. He also says that the purpose of all the Vedas is to understand Him - vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyah
- This material nature is working under My direction, O son of Kunti, and it is producing all moving and unmoving beings. By its rule this manifestation is created and annihilated again and again. BG 9.10- 1972