Pages in category "Knowing Caitanya"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) shall first delineate the position of Radha and Krsna. From that description the glory of Lord Caitanya will be known
- I request you and all other members of ISKCON to flood the world with Krishna Conscious centers and realize the prediction of Caitanya Mahaprabhu "as many towns and villages there are, my name will be known''
- If the fruits are distributed all over the world, My reputation as a pious man will be known everywhere, and thus all people will glorify My name with great pleasure
- In the Bhakti-ratnakara there is the following statement - He (Anupama) did not know anyone but Sri Ramacandra, but he knew that Caitanya Gosani was the same Lord Ramacandra
- It is by the mercy of all these Vaisnavas and gurus that I attempt to write about the pastimes and qualities of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Whether I know it or know not, it is for self-purification that I write this book
- Kesava Chatri became a diplomat when questioned about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Although he knew everything about Him, he was afraid that the Muslim King might become His enemy
- Knowing Him (Lord Caitanya) to be the incarnation for Kali-yuga, Garga Muni, during the naming ceremony of Krsna, predicted His appearance
- Knowing the personality of Gaurasundara means knowing the personalities sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu-nityananda sri-advaita gadadhara srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrnda. The author of CC, pursuant to the authorities, stresses this principle for perfection in KC
- Mayavadi sannyasis, not knowing that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a tridandi, think of Caitanya Mahaprabhu as an ekadandi-sannyasi. This is due to their vivarta, bewilderment
- My dear Misra, you do not know anything about your son. You think Him your son, and therefore you rebuke and chastise Him
- My heart is very confidential. How did you know My mind in this way? After saying this, He firmly embraced Rupa Gosvami
- Of course, anyone who knows Lord Nityananda knows Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also, but there are some misguided devotees who stress the importance of Lord Nityananda more than that of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This is not good
- One can know the glories of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu only by reaching, in knowledge, a conclusive decision about Sri Krsna, strengthened by bona fide study of the conclusions of the acaryas
- One must certainly know that although Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, because He accepted the ecstasy of a devotee one should not misunderstand His pastimes and place Him in exactly the same position as Krsna
- Please hear faithfully this description of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ecstatic emotions. Thus you will come to know of His ecstatic love, and ultimately you will achieve love of Godhead
- Prakasananda Sarasvati continued, "I know that His name is Caitanya and that He is accompanied by many sentimentalists. His followers dance with Him, and He tours from country to country and village to village"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya wanted to know of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s previous situation as a householder
- Sarvabhauma then said to Gopinatha Acarya, "I want to know Caitanya Mahaprabhu's previous situation"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "This boy knows My mind. Therefore I am very satisfied to accept his invitation"
- Sri Caitanya was God Himself according to the indication of the revealed scriptures, but He played the part of a devotee. People who knew Him to be God addressed Him as God, but He used to block His ears with His hands and chant the name of Lord Visnu
- The author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta teaches us that we must offer our respectful obeisances to all such pure confidential devotees of Lord Caitanya if we indeed want to know Him in truth
- The brahmana said, "As soon as I uttered Your name before him, he immediately confirmed the fact that he knew Your name"
- The King inquired, "To whom did Svarupa Damodara and Govinda offer the two garlands? His bodily effulgence is so great that He must be a very great devotee. Please let me know who He is"
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- Thus Srila Rupa Gosvami informed the King about his mind as a way of knowing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He assured the King that whatever occurred in his mind could be considered evidence
- We do not know what He eats that makes Him become mad, dancing, singing, sometimes laughing, crying, falling down, jumping up and rolling on the ground
- We must simply accept the word of Lord Ramacandra, Lord Krsna and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and follow in Their footsteps. Then it may be possible for us to know the purpose of Their incarnations
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not accept the food that had already been served, Advaita Acarya said, "Please give up Your concealment. I know what You are, and I know the confidential meaning of Your accepting the sannyasa order"
- When the Muslim King asked his assistant, Kesava Chatri, for news of the influence of Caitanya, Kesava Chatri, although knowing everything about Caitanya, tried to avoid the conversation by not giving any importance to Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities
- While all the devotees were searching for the Lord, Svarupa Damodara restrained them. Then everyone fell silent, knowing the mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- You have calculated Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, full in six opulences, to be on the level of an ordinary living being. Instead of knowing Him as the supreme fire, you have accepted Him as a spark
- You will be surprised to know that Lord Caitanya had a very poor friend. In His childhood He had a poor friend. His name was Sridhara. His income was daily, in those days, five hundred years before, his income was, say, about five cent daily