job | jobless | joblessness | jobs
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Job"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A living being renounces something for gaining something more valuable. A student sacrifices his childish proclivities to gain better education. A servant gives up his job for a better job
- Actually the job is to go to such pilgrimages, holy places, to find out experience spiritual advancement. Because many spiritually advanced men, they live there
- After passing so many examinations, they (the people) are seeking after master. And without master they will starve. This is doggish mentality. A big technologist, unless he gets a good job, he is nothing but dog
- After spending so much money, living at the cost of fathers, mothers - unemployed. No job. No food. Then plan something, Naxalite, this party, that party
- As the white clouds no longer bear the burden of water in the autumn sky, the student finds that the troubles of drawing water for the master become a burdenless job if the student, by the grace of his master, attains to spiritual knowledge
- But at least, they could not go there. Otherwise, why they are giving up this job? They could not go there. That's a fact. Their plan was to... They were selling land even on the moon planet
- By getting enough milk and combining it with food grains and vegetables, we can prepare hundreds of nectarean foods. We can happily eat this food and thus avoid industrial enterprises and joblessness
- I am glad to learn that you are also looking for some job, and if by Grace of Krishna, you get it, that will solve the whole problem
- I chastised him, "Why you have given him such advice? He's a grhastha, he must have some money. He has to take care of the children." Anyway, you have got better job now and better service also. Krsna has rewarded you for your service. Stick to it
- I have brought a heavy load to sell in this city. To take it back again is a very difficult job; therefore if I get but a fraction of the price, I shall sell it here in this city of Kasi
- I want to construct a Jagannatha temple exactly like that in Puri. If you like you can do the full charge to do this job. I shall spend as much money as it is required to do it nicely
- If they require more men later on, we shall consider. To send a man is a very expensive job. The principle is that they should recruit men locally
- If we give the job to others for distributing all our books, then where is the opportunity for our students to canvass all the citizens to purchase our books to give them good training how to preach?
- In spite of high education, because he could not get a good job, he had no value. That is the dog. The dogs, if they do not get a master, nice, then he's street dog. He is lean and thin and no shelter
- In the sastra it is said that everyone is anxious to get a good job, therefore, kalau sudra-sambhavah, in this age almost everyone is sudra
- It (seeing God face to face) is not such a mechanical process that the professional Bhagavatam reciters can do the job on behalf of the third-grade materialistic pseudo-devotee
- It's like ten minutes a day. "Keep your job. Keep your position in life. Do everything you're doing. Just ten minutes a day go to sleep. Say some mantra and sleep." So no one is very much upset by it
- Oh, I am not educated. I cannot give . . . I cannot have any good job - so who wanted you to remain uneducated? Why did you not take advantage? That is your fault. Sinful life means our fault, to remain in ignorance
- One old lady, she used to come to my class. So she had a son. So I asked, "Why don't you get your son married?" "Oh, if he can maintain a wife, I have no objection." Just to maintain a wife is a great job in this age
- One should always consider that behind all these activities (souls take another body) is superior superintendence. The living entity works in the material world just as the office worker works at his job, and a service record is kept of his performance
- One who enters the householder's life can execute the duties of a family man because he has already been trained for this job in the brahmacarya-asrama
- So here it is open secret, to keep a beautiful girl as secretary, everywhere in Europe and America. So where is purity? Purity? Marriage is a taboo, and keep secretary is very good job. And you can get secretary even free of charge. Rather, she will pay
- So many Ph.D.'s, they are loitering. Therefore they become Communists and this, what is called? Naxalites. Educated young boys, they have no job
- The goldsmith uses a small hammer and taps the gold many times, but the blacksmith uses a large hammer and with one stroke his job is finished. This is the blacksmith's method: we take the big hammer of bhakti-yoga and finish all material life
- The point is to be engaged in doing something for Krishna, never mind what is that job, but being so engaged in doing something very much satisfying to the devotee that he remains always enthusiastic
- These so-called educationists, unless they get a good job, they are useless, street dog. Useless. They cannot earn even livelihood
- This Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy, krsna-prema distribution, is the best, topmost para-upakara, welfare activity. Therefore every Indian should take up this job
- To make many disciples is a risky job unless one is able to assimilate all the sins
- We have to surrender to Krsna, and it is not very difficult. When the son surrenders to the father, is it a very difficult job? It is very natural, and the father is always waiting to receive the son. There is no question of insult
- We're the servants of a wife, of a family, of a job, of our own senses, of our children, and if we have no children we become servants of our cats or dogs. In any case, we must have someone, something to serve
- Why? - he will ask - It is my house, and it is paid for. I have money and a job and responsibilities. Why should I get out?. "Just get out. Don't talk. Get out"