Islam | Islamic | Islamism
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Islam"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If by following Christian religion or Muhammadan religion or Hindu religion you actually develop your transcendental love for God, that is the best technique
- In Islam religion the form is rejected because it will come to that. As soon as they think of form, they think of this material form, beautiful face of woman. That is degradation
- In the original Islam the form is not accepted. That is Vedic description, form and formless. Formless means no material form and form means spiritual form, simultaneous
- Islam is Vaisnava dharma in a crude form like the Christian. So we can amalgamate them all if they are sane men
- The inaugurator of Islam religion, I accept him as empowered servant of God because he preached God consciousness in those parts of the world and induced them to accept the authority of God
- This Krsna consciousness movement is postgraduate position of all religions. It is not any sectarian religion. You accept Christianity - very good. You accept Muhammadanism, Islamism - very good
- Those who are not followers of the Islamic culture are called kafirs and those who are not followers of the Christian culture are called heathens
- When one becomes a Vaisnava, he becomes transcendental to all these limited considerations of different types of religions - Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism
- When Subuddhi Raya consulted the learned brahmanas at Varanasi, asking them how his conversion to Islam could be counteracted, they advised him to drink hot ghee and give up his life
- When we are on the material platform, there are different types of religions - Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and so on. These are instituted for a particular time, a particular country or a particular person
- When we come to the platform of transcendental devotional service, there are no such considerations. The transcendental service of the Lord (sadhana-bhakti) is above these principles of Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and so on