I Never (Prabhupada)
"I never"|"I * never"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "I Never (Prabhupada)"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- I accepted my father's advice, and by his blessings only, I was never attached to my wife or home, which resulted in my complete liberation from worldly attachment and my devoting myself fully in Krishna Consciousness
- I was a householder. I never dreamt. But circumstantially I was forced to accept the sannyasa dress just to become a preacher
- I was always thinking of my Guru Maharaja, that "I met a very nice sadhu." Although I was doing business, I never forgot him
- Follow my example as I did in the beginning at 26 2nd Ave. That is preaching, cooking, writing, talking, chanting everything one man's show. I never thought about the audience. I was prepared to chant if there were no man to hear me
- Follow the instruction. Then you are secure anywhere. It doesn't matter. Just like I told you that I saw my Guru Maharaja not more than ten days in my life, but I followed his instruction. I was a grhastha, I never lived with the Matha, in the temple
- From the very beginning I never described my movement as Hindu religion
- Frozen means nasty. I never take frozen. In the beginning I thought, "Oh, it is very nice. You can get fresh vegetable." But they are not at all fresh
- I am international. I don't believe in this national or statewise. I never believed
- I am now 75 years old. I never thought how far I shall be able to travel such a long distance. But as people say I am still younger, then maybe sooner or later I shall come back to New York again
- I can say to you that "Krsna is Bhagavan." That's all. I never become equal to Krsna
- I don't teach them that I am God. I never taught. I always teach them I am servant of God, you are also servant
- I had full faith that my Guru Maharaja is with me. I never lost this faith, and that is fact
- I have got my personal experience. I never tried, never accepted that I shall become a sannyasi. And I tried my best to keep myself in this material world
- I have never said anything which is not spoken by Krsna. I never said, "In my opinion." I never said. You are so many students. I never said that to you. What is my opinion? One should know, "What is the value of my opinion? I am imperfect being"
- I may inform you in this connection about my family life. Actually, I never liked my wife. I was going to marry another, but my father saved me from the danger and he told me that you do not like your wife, that is the grace of Krishna
- I never advised you to dictate on my behalf; please therefore do not misrepresent me
- I never asked my Spiritual Master one question except one: "How shall I serve you?"
- I never believed that again you would go back to your old habits, giving up the Krsna Consciousness Movement in a whimsical way
- I never bribed them, nor I showed any magic. I simply asked them, "Chant Hare Krsna." And see the result. It is practical
- I never came here because American boys or people wanted me. They did not feel any need of my presence. But I came here, because it is my duty. My Guru Maharaja ordered me
- I never criticized church, mosque, never. Because whatever it may be, at least there is God consciousness. So they're good. I criticize only these rascals, disobey the commandments
- I never deviated from this plan. Since I heard it from my Guru Maharaja, I've simply planning how to do it successfully
- I never discourage marriage, providing it is for Krsna's service and not for simply sex life. It is always meant for a higher purpose. In God's creation there is male and female even in the spiritual world and there is purpose for such creation
- I never expected. When I came first in Boston, I was thinking, "Oh, who will accept these Vaisnava rules and regulations? These people are after meat and wine and illicit sex, and how they will accept it?"
- I never said that you should go undercover for preaching in Eastern Europe. Everything should be done openly and very carefully. Krsna will protect your efforts
- I never showed any gold-making magic. I simply said to them the "Here is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, you surrender unto Him." That's all
- I never thought about the audience. I was prepared to chant if there were no man to hear me
- I never tried in India to construct big temples or even in your country we didn't. I never tried. But I was selling personally books. That is the history
- I never tried, never accepted that I shall become a sannyasi
- I never wanted that any of my temples shall be dependent upon the other temples; rather, our main business is to train up men to be self-sufficient and competent in many ways to carry on the preaching work
- I wanted, "Oh, there is a miracle. If I try to preach this miracle in the world." So he has given me the facility. I never wanted the Gaudiya Matha buildings
- I was never careful for anything. Whatever automatically comes... I was never careful. "As the Jew, I have to save..." No, no
- I will never die, I shall live for my books, and you will utilize
- If you are able to arrange everything so that I can simply sit in my room and be seen by the world and speak to the world, then I shall never leave Los Angeles
- In my childhood I would not take medicine. Exactly like this, now also. So I was given medicine by force in the spoon. Two men will catch me, and my mother would take me on the lap and then force, and I shall take. I never agreed to take any medicine
- It is your kindness that you accepted me. But I never expected. I never expected that "These people will accept"
- People are after these books, they are hankering for them. We don't need to take cheating method. I never had to use any cheating method when I first began. I simply presented the real thing
- People should clearly understand that we don't encourage laziness. We never encourage. According to your capacity you must work
- Practically, just like a vagabond I came. But I had full faith that "My Guru Maharaja is with me." I never lost this faith, and that is fact
- So far I am concerned, I have not got much stock in such centralized management or organization. I never wanted that any of my temples shall be dependent upon the other temples
- So far we are concerned, we never recommend to worship any demigod either in goodness, passion or ignorance
- So far your telling me that some other devotees discouraged you in the past, I also had trouble with some of my Godbrothers, but I never let it affect my service
- The government never objected to our movement. Never. I never met any objection from government side. Neither even Christian priestly side. I never met any objection. They understand that "He is doing something"
- These rascals will change every year their theology. So what is the value of their words? Childish. He is a rascal. We say, "Krsna, the Supreme" We never change it. And "Surrender is the only process" We shall never change it
- They thought, "This man is grhastha. He is embarassed with family life. What he'll do?" That was their impression. But I never neglected. Guru Maharaja told me
- This ISKCON organization is there because I have been always travelling. I never sat down in my old age, no. So you follow my example and preach widely all over the world, that is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's version
- We are calling them by names, "rascal,'' but I am not a scientist. I never studied astronomy, astrology, or anything. But why I am telling? What power I have got? But I am challenging on the words of a superior answer
- We have renounced our family life after thinking something. Now, if somebody comes, "Swamiji, you take thousand millions of dollars and marry again and become a family man," I'll never become, because I have got my bad experience
- We never took any certificate of our Spiritual Master or anyone, but he told me that it was required for facility of preaching, so I gave him the certificate, but unfortunately the whole thing was smashed by different doctrine
- When I first came to America I never imagined that this movement would spread so far and wide. I thought that my Guru Maharaja has ordered me to try to spread his teachings in the English language, so let me try
- When I first came to the United States I was seemingly alone for one year. But I never felt alone. I always felt the presence of my Guru Maharaja
- When I was alone in Vrndavana I never attempted to construct mathas or temples
- When my Guru Maharaja ordered me to spread this movement to the English speaking countries, I did not know how I could do it, but I never lost faith nor did I ever forget this order
- When we came to New York in 1965, we never expected that the Hare Krsna maha-mantra would be accepted in this country
- Whenever there was question of Jesus, I never disrespected Jesus. Never criticized him, because I know that he is powerful representative of God. We took it from Guru Maharaja
- Why you are coming? I never came to flatter you, neither I never came to say, "Yes, there is no God." I am speaking just opposite, everything opposite. "You are drunkard; no drink. You are illicit sex hunters; no illicit sex"
- Without seeing him (His Divine Grace Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja) at that opportune moment never would we have been able to 2) be engaged in the factual service of the Lord under instructions of His Divine Grace
- Without seeing him (His Divine Grace Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja) at that opportune moment, we could have become a very great business magnate, but never 1) would we have been able to walk the path of liberation
- You do not require to worry as I shall never leave you, you are my disciple and I am your spiritual master, so there is no question, as long as you follow my instructions, that I shall ever leave you
- You know very well that when I began my preaching work in New York I never followed this policy of lecturing amongst the stereotyped politicians or elites of the society