Category:I Began (Prabhupada)
"i began"|"i begin"|"i have begun"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "I Began (Prabhupada)"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Actually I am the most unworthy servant of His Divine Grace because I delayed to execute His order by so many years. But it was better I began late than never, and therefore He has kindly sent to me so many young hearts to cooperate with me
- Actually I began my this Krsna consciousness movement - not that they came in a very purified condition. That we, every one of you, know, that those who came to me, they according, they have been trained from childhood
- Actually I began my, this Krsna consciousness movement, and it was not that those who came were in a very purified condition
- I (Prabhupada) began my preaching work by chanting Hare Krsna Mantra and by talking some philosophy from Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam and thus the younger generation of your country gathered around me
- I am now considerably old; I will be 72 years next September. But the work which I have begun in the western world is not yet finished, and I require to train some of the American boys to preach this cult all over the western world
- I began in this New York in that storefront simply by chanting. So I did not bribe you American boys and girls to come after me. This is the only asset was chanting
- I began my traveling in foreign countries at very ripe old age, seventy years. Ten years I'm traveling. This is the fifteenth tour all over the world
- I have just received the blueprint copy of KRSNA, the Reservoir of Pleasure and I have begun to read it through. But I notice that there are some points you should correct before the final printing
- I made this movement successful simply by love feast. That is the beginning of my movement
- I used to say to my God-brothers that when I would begin preaching I shall take two trucks, one for Sankirtana Party and one for carrying requisites, and I would go from village to village throughout the whole world preaching Lord Caitanya's message
- I was born in 1896, and I was my father's pet child, so my education began a little late, still, I was educated in higher secondary, high school for eight years. In primary school four years, higher secondary school, eight years, in college, four years
- I'm always retired. I began this movement in my retirement
- In 1954, I retired from my family life and began to live alone in Mathura Vrindaban
- In 1966 I started this movement after incorporation in New York under the state religious act, and I began to chant Hare Krsna mantra in a park in New York
- It is United Nation. So I began this (Krsna consciousness) movement very humbly, loitering on the street of New York. Now it has come to this stage. Let us cooperate together nicely
- It was my ambition to begin my movement from New York; and by Krishna's Grace, I got good cooperation from some boys like you
- My Guru Maharaja gave me hint that book publication is more pleasing to me than Matha-mandira. So I took it and I began to publish books and that has come successful
- My health is not always going on nicely. Still, why I am trying? I want to begin one revolution against godless civilization. That is my ambition
- The eternal bond between disciple and spiritual master begins from the first day he hears. Just like my spiritual master. In 1922 he said in our first meeting, you are educated boys, why don't you preach this cult
- The Sixth Canto I have already completed and I shall begin the Seventh Canto within a fortnight. When I am relieved from the administration work, then it will be done
- This Movement, as I have now began with my disciples, European, American boys, they are not very satisfied, the present politicians. They don't want. Everywhere this . . . more or less the same mentality
- You know very well that when I began my preaching work in New York I never followed this policy of lecturing amongst the stereotyped politicians or elites of the society
- You write to say that with prasadam and the Maha Mantra we shall conquer over the world. That was the beginning of my program in your country. I thought like that