"good qualification"|"good qualifications"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Good Qualification"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A godless civilization cannot cleanse the mind because it has no idea of God, and for this simple reason people under such a civilization cannot have good qualifications, however they may be materially equipped
- A person who is a nondevotee has no good qualifications because he acts on the mental platform. One who acts on the mental platform has to change his standard of knowledge periodically
- A person who is not so transcendentally situated has no good qualifications, because he is sure to be taking refuge in his own mental concoctions
- According to the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam, if one is not devotee, then he has no good qualifications, and if one is simply devotee, it is to be supposed that he has got all the good qualities
- All these good qualifications are present in Prthu Maharaja's speech because he is a perfect devotee
- Anyone who has developed unalloyed, unflinching devotional service unto the Lord develops his original good qualities as spirit soul. The spirit soul, as part and parcel of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has all the good qualities of the Lord
- Are you using that paper which has been supplied to you? Good qualification of devotees?
- As soon as one becomes devotee, all the good qualification immediately manifest
- Becoming fat is not a very good qualification in spiritual life because a person who is engaged in spiritual life must reduce the comforts of the body - namely eating, sleeping and mating - to a minimum
- Before the Spiritual Master a dullheaded fool is required, an over intelligent disciple is not a very good qualification
- He is saintly because that one qualification, that he has full faith in God, Krsna, that one qualification makes him a saintly person. Others may have all the good qualification, but simply for one minor godlessness, he is nonqualified
- He who has no devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead has no good qualifications because he is engaged by mental concoction in material existence, which is the external feature of the Lord
- He who has no devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead has no good qualifications because he is engaged by mental concoction in material existence, which is the external feature of the Lord - CC Madhya 22.76
- I sometimes say that in the Western countries the young boys, they come to Krsna consciousness, their only one great asset is they are not family-wise attached. That is very good qualification
- In the society the parental affection is taken as very good qualification. But such qualification is visible even in the animals. So that is not a very good qualification. That is nature's law
- It is not a good qualification to be over-intelligent before the Spiritual Master
- Obedience is the first law of discipline. The people have become disobedient to the laws of God, and therefore neither rain nor wealth is equally distributed. A man who is ultimately disobedient cannot have any good qualifications
- One of the good qualifications of a devotee. He should not hanker to satisfy the tongue with a particular kind of foodstuff. He should be satisfied to eat whatever prasada is available by the grace of the Lord
- One who has no devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead has no good qualifications because he is engaged by mental concoction in material existence, which is the external feature of the Lord - CC Adi 8.58
- One who is not a pure devotee of the Supreme Lord has no good qualifications, however great a mystic, philosopher or fruitive worker he may be
- The devotee should be regulated; that is one of the good qualifications of a devotee. He should not hanker to satisfy the tongue with a particular kind of foodstuff. He should be satisfied to eat whatever prasada is available by the grace of the Lord
- The Lord awards enjoyment to living entities in proportion to their qualifications, but good qualifications in themselves are not sufficient to enable one to receive awards. The mercy of the Lord is also required
- The sastra enjoins that even if good qualifications are seen in a person born in a family other than that of a brahmana, the qualified man has to be accepted as a brahmana
- Those who are feeling frustration, confused, this is a good qualification. Good qualification in this sense: that those who are feeling frustration and confused, they are disgusted with this materialistic way of life. That is a good qualification
- Those who are intentionally practicing to be vegetarians or to become nonviolent may have good qualifications by a material estimation, but these qualifications are not sufficient to make them devotees
- Those who are nondevotees have no good qualifications whatsoever, however they may be materially advanced