Going to Krsna
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Going to God (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Radharani's Going to Krsna (3 P)
Pages in category "Going to Krsna"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A devotee does not go anywhere. He goes to Krsna only, even if he has got material desires. That is the advantage. This advantage: that if you go to Krsna for some material advantage even, then the day will come, you'll forget that material advantage
- Actually, a yogi concentrates his mind on the form of Lord Visnu. That is real yoga. Krsna is the original form of all visnu-tattvas. The gopis could not go to Krsna personally, so they began to meditate on Him as perfect yogis
- Akrura said, "Although the minds of those who are devotees of the demigods are fixed on a particular demigod, because You (Krsna) are the Supersoul of all living entities, including the demigods, worship of the demigods indirectly goes to You"
- Akrura says, "Because I am going to see Lord Krsna today, all symptoms of inauspiciousness have already been killed"
- Akrura thus thought that if Krsna willed, he would be able to see Him. Akrura considered himself most fortunate that he was going to see Krsna, whom great mystic yogis desire to see
- All kinds of yogis-karma, jnana, hatha, etc.-eventually have to attain devotional perfection in bhakti-yoga, or Krsna consciousness, before they can go to Krsna's transcendental abode and never return. BG 1972 purports
- All their (the gopis) guardians forbade them to go to Krsna, but they disregarded them. Being young girls, they were protected either by husbands, elder brothers or fathers
- All these decorations, intensified by the wounds dealt by my (Bhismadeva) sharp arrows, were enjoyed by Him (Krsna). Let my mind thus go unto Sri Krsna
- Ambarisa engaged his sense of smell by relishing the fragrance of flowers offered to Krsna, his tongue in tasting the tulasi leaves offered to the lotus feet of Krsna, his legs in going to the temple of Krsna, & his head in offering obeisances to Krsna
- Anyone who goes to Krsna or guru for asking, he is pious. He is not miscreant. Duskrtina. He is not duskrtina. He is pious. Maybe he is in the lower position, but he is pious. That is described
- As we come to this Krsna consciousness understanding through this long parampara, similarly, in the Vyasa-puja ceremony, whatever respect, honor, and presentation you give, that goes to Krsna through that parampara system, from down
- At the conclusion of chapter 9 of the BG, Krsna directly orders, "Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me alone, & offer obeisances unto Me alone." By so doing, the Lord says, one is sure to go to Him in His transcendental abode - CC Preface
- Being unable to go to Krsna, they (the locked up gopis) began to meditate upon His transcendental form by closing their eyes. They already had the form of Krsna within their minds
- Better that you travel on this planet and serve Krishna. We don't care for such moon travel. Rather after this life we want to travel to Krishna. If even we go to Brahmaloka, the topmost planet, still we have to come down
- Devotee's business is to glorify. He doesn't take any credit for himself. Actually, there is nothing to be taken credit. The all credit goes to Krsna
- Due to the performance of the sacrifice, the various foods were all very palatable. After collecting a feast, they (the wives of the brahmanas) prepared to go to Krsna, their most beloved object, exactly in the way rivers flow to the sea
- If one is in contact with a pure devotee of the Lord, it should be understood, if he follows his instruction, then it is sure and certain that he is going to Krsna without any fail
- If you practice your life in this way, never lost to Krsna, so at the time of death you are sure to go to Krsna
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.10) the Supreme Lord (Krsna) says: To those who are constantly devoted to worshiping Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me
- Mistaking Satrajit to be the sun-god, some of the important citizens of Dvaraka immediately went to Krsna to inform Him that the sun-god had arrived to see Him. At that time, Krsna was playing chess
- My life? According to sastra, if we have actually developed Krsna consciousness, we are going to Krsna. I may not, but they will go
- One day Lord Krsna, the liberator of the twin arjuna trees, was playing with Balarama and the other children on the bank of the Yamuna, and because it was already late in the morning, Rohini, the mother of Balarama, went to call them back home
- One of them (the gopis) had just collected milk and put it in a milk pan on the stove to boil, but she did not care whether the milk overboiled and spilled - she immediately left to go see Krsna
- One should go directly to Krsna and engage in His service. This is the best opportunity offered to the inhabitants of Bharata-varsa. One who is fit to return home, back to Godhead, is no longer liable to the results of karma, good or bad
- One who thinks of Krsna at the time of his death goes to Krsna. BG 1972 Introduction
- Sastra says even if you have got material desires, even if you are not suddha bhakta. What to speak of suddha bhakta , even if you are an enemy of Krsna , somehow or other go to Krsna
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "You are saintly, learned & fully in control of your senses. Under the circumstances, Krsna is your only shelter. Please, therefore, go to Him. I am sure that He will immediately understand your impoverished position"
- Simply by knowing the transcendental nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, one becomes free from the chains of the repetition of birth and death, and after quitting his present body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- Some of them (the gopis) wanted to decorate their faces with cosmetic ointments and to dress themselves very nicely before going to Krsna
- Sound is all-pervading, that is a fact, scientific fact. If that sound is potent, then it can penetrate even this material sky and go to the spiritual sky and go to Krsna directly
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to express His mind in this way: "Where is the Lord of My life, who is playing His flute? What shall I do now? Where should I go to find the son of Maharaja Nanda"
- Sri Suta Gosvami said: Arjuna went to Dvaraka to see Lord Sri Krsna and other friends and also to learn from the Lord of His next activities
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has written a very nice verse wherein one gopi advises another, "My dear friend, if you desire to enjoy the company of material society, friendship and love, then please do not go to see this smiling boy Govinda"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "He (Krsna) is in aristocratic society and must be feeling difficulty in making friendships with other young girls. Perhaps you have come here to canvass again or to take us there. But why should Krsna expect us to go there"
- The brahmanas repented their sinful activities. They wanted to go personally to offer their obeisances unto Him, but being afraid of Kamsa, they could not go to Krsna and surrender unto Him
- The cowherd men, having been unable to check the cows from going to their calves (Krsna's calf expansions), felt simultaneously ashamed and angry - SB 10.13.32
- The dead body of Satrajit was not immediately removed for cremation because Satyabhama wanted to go to Krsna in Hastinapura. Therefore the body was preserved in a tank of oil so that Krsna could come back and see the dead body of Satrajit
- The gopis said, "Since we have tasted this transcendental enjoyment, we are no longer interested in going to anyone but You for the satisfaction of our lust. Dear Krsna, the lotus feet of the goddess of fortune are always worshiped by the demigods"
- The gopis were envious of the deer because the deer were able to offer their service to Krsna along with their husbands. The gopis thought themselves not so fortunate because whenever they wanted to go to Krsna, their husbands were not very happy
- The process is that whatever we offer to the Deity, that is offered to guru. And guru offers to his guru. In this way goes to Krsna. We don't directly offer Radha-Krsna. No. We have no right. Neither He accepts in that way
- The same queen said, "But I cannot accept your entreaty to go to Syamasundara. When He does not care for me, why should I be mad after Him? I am very sorry to let you know that you have become the messenger of a poor-hearted soul"
- The same queen said, "You are asking me to go to Him (Krsna), but I am not going. What is that? You talk of His coming to me? Does He desire to come here to fulfill my long expectation for Him? All right. You may bring Him here"
- The service is the main means and the end. Not that this is simply means, and the end is something else. No. It is so nice, it is means and end, both. We are chanting Hare Krsna here, and when we go to Krsna we shall chant Hare Krsna, like that
- The wife of the brahmana again & again requested, in great humility and submission, that he go to Lord Krsna. The brahmana thought that there was no need to ask any material benefit from Sri Krsna, but he was induced by the repeated requests of his wife
- The wives of the brahmanas, because they were inspired by pure devotional service, did not care for any kind of opposition. They immediately went to Krsna
- They (the gopis) all rushed toward the place known as Vamsivata. Some of them were engaged in milking cows, but they left their milking business half finished and immediately went to Krsna
- This Krsna consciousness movement is a movement to educate people how to go back to Godhead, Krsna. So our request is that you take advantage of this movement. Don't be fully simply absorbed in the activities of animal life
- We are doing the same thing. When we go to God we ask Him, "Kindly give me the bundle on my head. My family become may happy. I may have a large amount of money to enjoy material things." We ask that. That is our foolishness
- We have to be determined to go back to Godhead, to Krsna, where going nobody will come to this condemned place. One should know that this is a condemned place. Unless one is fully convinced that this is a place, condemned, one cannot make progress
- We should try to go to Krsnaloka. This is spiritual science; we must try to understand it, and, after understanding it ourselves, we should preach this message to the whole world
- Whatever you are doing under my direction, it is going to my Spiritual Master and thus up to the Gosvamis and then to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Caitanya or Krsna
- When a devotee becomes perfect, he is transferred to the universe where Krsna’s pastimes are taking place. Krsna’s eternal associates go wherever Krsna manifests His pastimes
- When he (the brahmana) had decided to go to Krsna, he asked his wife if she had anything in the home that he could offer to Krsna, because he must take some presentation for his friend
- When he goes to Krsna, he goes in spiritual body. So there is potency of every living being. Just like he has got the potency of developing this material body, similarly, he has got the potency of developing spiritual body
- When Krsna disappeared from the scene of the rasa dance, all the gopis began to repent, saying, "Dear Krsna! We have come here and have left aside our husbands, sons, relatives, brothers and friends! Neglecting their advice, we have come to You"
- When Mother Yasoda, the Queen of Gokula, was going to see her son Krsna at Kuruksetra, one of her friends began to address her thus
- When the brahmanas' wives returned, the sacrifice was duly and nicely executed. One of the brahmanas' wives, however, who had been forcibly checked from going to see Krsna, began to remember Him as she heard of His bodily features
- When the gopis went to Krsna in the dead of night, they certainly feared chastisement by their relatives - their husbands, brothers and fathers - but nonetheless, not caring for their relatives, they went to Krsna