God's Transcendental Position
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God's Transcendental Position"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After creating the material substance, the Lord (Vasudeva) expands Himself & enters into it. And although He is within the material modes of nature & appears to be; one of the created beings, He is always fully enlightened in His transcendental position
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, the Lord is always in a transcendental position, even when He is within the material world. But ignorant men consider the Lord one of the great personalities of the world, and thus they are misled by the illusory energy
- Because of His eternally transcendental position, when the Supreme Personality of Godhead appears in this material world, the modes of material nature cannot affect Him. Therefore the Supreme Lord is called Transcendence
- By the inconceivable potency of the Lord, He can move in human society or any other society of living beings and yet remain the same omnipotent Lord, without deviating in the slightest from His transcendental position
- If one can somehow or other, by the grace of the Lord, understand the transcendental position of the Lord, one becomes eternal. This is further confirmed by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita - BG 4.9
- If one is not situated in the same transcendental position with the Lord, one cannot serve the Supreme Lord. To be a personal assistant to a king, one must acquire the qualifications. BG 1972 purports
- In Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu it is said that by executing devotional service to the Lord, one can understand the transcendental position of the living being and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is better to refrain from comparing the Lord's position to ours, and it becomes a simple truth as soon as we understand at least a partial calculation of the Lord's transcendental position
- It is said (kuta-sthaya) that He (God) is always peaceful and devoid of agitation because of His prowess, which is described herein (SB 4.24.34) as sva-rocise, indicating that He is illuminated by His own transcendental position
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "As such, why should persons with this knowledge (of Your transcendental position) be attracted by a post in the heavenly kingdom?"
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "Auspicious persons, who are fortunate enough to be engaged in glorifying Your attributes and who actually know what Your transcendental position is, do not even care to accept liberation offered by You"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, commenting upon the Lord’s transcendental position beyond the material qualities, says that Visnu, as the controller and superintendent of material nature, has a connection with the material qualities. That connection is called yoga
- The Brahma-samhita also explains the demigod Ganesa, Garbhodakasayi Visnu, the origin of the Gayatri mantra, the form of Govinda and His transcendental position and abode, the living entities, the highest goal, the goddess Durga, the meaning of austerity
- The exalted transcendental position of the Lord is specifically mentioned (in SB 4.7.34) by the great sages; He is not like the ordinary living entity, who is attached to the results of pious activities
- The Lord and His different authorized devotees sometimes have to play the role of many lower creatures to claim the conditioned souls, but both the Lord and His pure devotees are always in the transcendental position
- The planet earth spoke: My dear Lord, O SPG, You are transcendental in Your position, and by Your material energy You have expanded Yourself in various forms and species of life through the interaction of the three modes of material nature
- The position of the Lord is always transcendental because the causal and effectual energies required for the creation of the material world were also created by Him
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is in a transcendental position, above everything created within this material world. His opulence, His riches, His beauty, His wisdom, His knowledge, His renunciation and His reputation are all universally purifying
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is visuddha-vijnana-ghana, concentrated transcendental knowledge; therefore, even though He accepts karma-kandiya materialistic yajnas, He always remains in a transcendental position
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, being always in a transcendental position, is never agitated by anything. Therefore someone who wants to become dhira must take shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The transcendental position of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is explained herewith - SB 6.4.23
- There (in the Bhagavata-sandarbha) are also discussions of the eternality of Deity worship, the omnipotence of the Deity, His personal manifestations, His expressions of form, quality and pastimes, His transcendental position and His complete form
- This specific knowledge is realized by pure devotional service and no other means. Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55) confirms this:"Only persons engaged in devotional service can factually know the transcendental position of the Lord
- Those with a poor fund of knowledge cannot accept the idea that the Lord appears in person on the face of the earth. Because they are not conversant with the intricacies of the Lord's transcendental position
- When one attains success in chanting gayatri mantra, he can enter into the transcendental position of the Lord
- When one attains success in chanting it (Gayatri mantra), he can enter into the transcendental position of the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- When one is successful in chanting the Gayatri mantra, he can enter into the transcendental position of the Lord
- Whenever the Lord appears, whether as a fish, a tortoise, a hog or any other form, one should understand that He maintains His transcendental position and that His only business, as stated here, is hatva - to kill the demons