This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God's Sending"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A devotee should be satisfied to eat whatever is sent as prasada by the Supreme Lord. A devotee remains pure because he does not take to sinful activities such as gambling, intoxication, meat-eating and illicit sex
- Accidentally the doorkeepers (Jaya and Vijaya) were cursed. It was the Lord's desire to send them to the material world, not perpetually, but for some time
- Although he was offering food to the Lord within his mind, the Lord accepted it nonetheless. Consequently, the Lord in Vaikuntha immediately sent a chariot to bring the brahmana back home, back to Godhead
- Garga Muni wanted to impress upon the mind of Nanda Maharaja, Your worshipable Deity, Narayana, is so pleased with you that He has sent you a son almost equal to Him in qualifications
- God is kind. Even we are rebelled, even we do not surrender unto Him, still, He is so kind. He is sending us grains, He is sending us fruits, so many things
- Great householders pray to God to send His representative so that there may be an auspicious movement in human society. This is one reason to beget a child
- Guru is the mercy incarnation of God, mercy incarnation. God is kind to everyone, so He is teaching everyone from within, but still, to make it still more explicit, He sends His mercy in the form of guru
- In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Visnu
- In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Visnu. BG 3.10 - 1972
- It is the duty of the surrendered soul to execute the orders of the Supreme. No one can disregard Him. Under the circumstances, Lord Brahma refused to give shelter to Durvasa Muni from the powerful Sudarsana cakra sent by the Lord
- No one is able to compete with the strength of the Lord. Lord Siva also refused to protect Durvasa, for Lord Siva also was under the rays of the Sudarsana cakra sent by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Now this Arjunacarya...that's a very nice story. When he was writing commentaries, oh, he thought, "How is that Lord will come Himself and deliver the goods? Oh, it is not possible. He might be sending through some agents"
- O beautiful girl with beautiful eyebrows, certainly Providence, by His causeless mercy, has sent You to please the senses and minds of all of us. Is this not a fact?
- O my worshipable Lord, because the seed of lusty desires, which is the root cause of material existence, is within the core of everyone's heart, You have sent me to this material world to exhibit the symptoms of a pure devotee
- One can achieve the ultimate success of going back to Godhead if he is favored by the Lord's sending His true representative
- Since Dhruva Maharaja was living at that time at Badarikasrama, there were other great sages there. He did not become puffed up because the airplane sent by Lord Visnu was waiting for him
- Since there were so many discrepancies during the reign of King Vena, the Lord sent His most confidential devotee Maharaja Prthu to settle things
- Sometimes the Lord Himself descends for missionary activities, as He did in the form of Lord Caitanya, but mostly He sends His bona fide representatives, and thus He shows His causeless mercy towards the nondevotees
- Such persons (renegades whose only business is to make men more forgetful of the Lord) are never dear to the Lord, and the Lord sends them deeper into the darkest region of matter so that such envious demons may not be able to know the Supreme Lord
- Taking this opportunity, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu sent for mother Sacidevi, and she remained at His house for seven days to prepare the meals for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The airplane sent by Lord Visnu to carry Dhruva Maharaja to Sisumara was a completely spiritual, transcendental airplane. Material scientists can neither see such vehicles nor imagine how they fly in the air
- The answer to such questions or inquiries (on how to surrender to God) is given herein (SB 2.7.46). God is not present before our eyes but if one is sincere in wanting guidance God will send a bona fide person who can guide one back home, back to Godhead
- The associates of Lord Visnu brought the special airplane for Dhruva Maharaja and then informed him that Lord Visnu had especially sent this airplane
- The devotee never goes against the will of the Lord; anything sent by God is a blessing for the devotee. Therefore Maharaja Pariksit was neither afraid of nor bewildered by such things. That is the sign of a pure devotee of the Lord
- The fire can be extinguished only by the mercy of the Lord, who sends clouds to pour water on the forest. Similarly, undesirable happenings in life cannot be checked by any number of plans
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The Lord comes Himself in different incarnations, or He sends His confidential servants as sons or His associates or acaryas to reclaim the conditioned souls
- The Lord Himself has no desire to send His pure devotee to this material world, nor does a devotee have any material purpose in coming
- The Lord is always compassionate towards the fallen souls of this material world, and therefore He comes Himself or sends His confidential servants to deliver them
- The Lord is so compassionate upon the fallen souls within this material world that He comes Himself or sends His devotees and His servants to fulfill His desire to have all the fallen souls come back home, back to Godhead
- The Lord is very kind to the forgetful souls. He therefore comes Himself and leaves behind necessary instructions and also sends His good sons as representatives to call all the conditioned souls back to Godhead
- The Lord unwillingly creates this material world, but He descends in His personal form or sends one of His reliable sons or a servant or a reliable author like Vyasadeva to give instruction
- The Lord, however, did not reply to their inquisitiveness, but instead immediately sent for the brahmana. An airplane sent from Vaikuntha immediately brought the brahmana into Lord Narayana's presence
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead comes Himself (to the material existence) or sends His bona fide representative, and He leaves behind scriptures like Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is present in everyone's heart, and as soon as He understands that a living entity is serious about entering devotional service, He sends His representative. In this way Narada was sent to Dhruva Maharaja
- We can understand from His (Lord Ramacandra's) activities in sending his brothers to see to affairs outside the capital and punish anyone who did not obey the emperor's orders. This is called dig-vijaya
- When Ajamila was in great danger of being carried off by the order carriers of Yamaraja, the Lord immediately sent His personal order carriers to protect him, and because Ajamila was freed from all sinful reactions, the Visnudutas spoke on his behalf
- Whenever the Supreme Personality of Godhead descends in His human form, He sends ahead all His devotees, who act as His father, teacher and associates in many roles. Such personalities appear before the descent of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- With a fearful heart, Durvasa Muni went here and there seeking shelter, but when he could find no shelter, he finally approached Lord Brahma and said, "O my lord, O Lord Brahma, kindly protect me from the blazing Sudarsana cakra sent by the S P of God"