This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Giving Money"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- According to law of karma, you have given one hundred dollars to a poor man to help him. This means that the poor man has to pay you four hundred dollars in your next life, with interest and compound interest
- According to Vedic principle, the sudras, they should not be given more money, the worker class
- Actually, if one has more than one requires for his necessities, the extra money should be spent for Krsna. According to the Vedic civilization, it should all be given to the Krsna consciousness movement, as ordered by God Himself in BG 9.27
- After the great saint Visrava, the master of mystic yoga, received absolute knowledge from his father, he begot in the womb of Ilavila the greatly celebrated son known as Kuvera, the giver of money
- American body, the nicest body, very beautiful body, very rich body. Don't misuse, please. Utilize it. Develop Krsna consciousness and be happy. That is our propaganda. We are not asking anything that "Give me some fees"
- Gopinatha Pattanayaka replied, 'There is no money I can immediately give you in cash. Please give me time. Gradually I shall purchase and sell my gross goods and in this way fill your treasury'
- Guru never manufactures idea that "You do this and give me money, and you'll become happy." That is not guru. That is another process of earning money
- He (Krsna) is exactly like a well wishing father who does not give much wealth into the hand of his immature son, but who, when the son is grown up and knows how to spend money, gives him the whole treasury house
- He said "I want to give money" just to worship the lotus feet of all the great devotees, servants and subservants of Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- If Dhruva Maharaja wanted, he could ask him that "Give me all the money of the universe." He could give. But what did he ask? He said, "Sir, give me benediction that I may remain attached to the lotus feet of Krsna"
- If I have got power to print paper and distribute it as money, you are dissatisfied, getting hundred rupees, you want two hundred, so what is to me? I print and give you. This is artificial inflation
- If somebody says: "I shall teach you mathematics. Come on, give me some money . . ." So why these rascals are misled? It is a science; it is not sentiment
- If someone gives you one piece of paper, "Yes, it is $10 note," then are you not cheated? You must know what is $10 note. Otherwise you'll be satisfied with a paper, piece of paper. That's all. If you do not know God, then how you can see God?
- If the government is giving you money, why not use it for Krishna? Only thing we must avoid cheating them or falsely claiming something to get money. Then we are risking our very high reputation as pious people
- If you can acquire that building in Seattle, it will be very nice. Jayatirtha like it very much and he recommended that you should be given the loan for 10,000 dollars
- If you instruct a rascal, he'll be angry. - Therefore we go as beggars: "My dear sir, you are a very nice man. I'm a sannyasi beggar, so I want to construct a temple. Can you spare some money?" So he will think, - Oh, here is a beggar. Give him some money
- In Europe, in America, the process of getting money is not the, like here, that I go to any gentleman, "Give us some donation." That is not possible. You cannot enter even one's house without introduction. Then you are trespasser
- It is not necessary to give money or bathe in the Ganges. There are many pious activities and many processes recommended in the sastras for becoming pious
- It is not that "Because I am poor man, I cannot help this movement." No. If you have got... You have got your life. So if you dedicate your life, that is all-perfect. If you cannot dedicate your life, give some money
- It is so gratifying that you have already saved $600 for the improvement of the temple. So I am very much pleased. Go on working like this and Krishna will give you ample money - there is no scarcity
- Japanese people are giving money, even more than America; that is preaching. Somehow or other they are giving service to the Lord. This is wanted
- Just like father gives some capital to the son: "You do some business." Now, you lose the money or increase it hundred times; that depends on you. Similarly, Krsna has given us
- Just like Gurukrpa Maharaja. If you say if he's taking by this way or that way, but what he is doing? He is not smoking with that money. He is not drinking. He is sending to Krsna. Therefore he is giving the best service
- Just like somebody is earning money, 10, 15, 20 dollars, and he is thinking of accumulating money, 100,000 dollars. So if somebody gives him immediately 100,000 dollars, "Take this," then 10, 15, 20, 100, 1000 dollars are all in
- Of course by their collecting more money and giving to Krsna, He will relieve them of all anxiety of telling lies. But not everyone is able to catch the big fish without themselves becoming wet
- One is accumulating money to give to the children. He is anxious that "After all, they are my children. They must get at least five lakhs of rupees." This is his business. But it is not his children
- One who goes to pray in the church or in the temple, "O God, give us our daily bread," or "God, give me some money," or "God, give me relief from this distress," they are also pious. They are not impious
- One's main purpose should be to advance in Krsna consciousness. This will include dharma, artha and kama. However, because one's family members expect some profit, one should also satisfy them by giving them a portion of one's accumulated wealth
- Raghunatha dasa drew up an account of the amount to be given and submitted it to Raghava Pandita, who then made up a list showing how much money was to be paid to each and every devotee.
- Regarding the Government's plans to construct a three crore tourist lodge, why not give the money to us, and we can construct? If this money is used for four such buildings as we have got plus a temple
- Sannyasis should not be given any money. They should manage themselves and maintain themselves by taking small alms from different persons - not a lump sum from one person
- Servant is not actually serving the master; it is serving the money which the master gives him. As soon as the payment will be stopped, there will be no more service
- Simply we have to work and people will give contribution for this good cause. It is better to get money by collections than to work
- So I approve of Karandhara's plan not to give more money to the Press until all debts and books owed are cleared and settled up. If you think that by lowering the prices of our books that things will improve, I have no objection
- So the money, giving money, we're giving, is no solution. That is practical. And here, the same girl, I do not give her any money, but by Krsna consciousness, they're satisfied
- Syamasundara told George that if he can give us a…, give us some money, we can purchase. So he has purchased without taking any of our money
- The beginning of Krsna consciousness is there. Because one is giving some money, hard-earned money, for this Krsna consciousness movement, he is getting some spiritual profit. He's not losing. He's getting some spiritual profit
- The master says: "I will give you some money," they will vote. Or in other words, kalau sudra sambhava. Sudra means servant. The dog is faithful servant; that is his only qualification
- The point is that Krsna is now giving freely so much money, why He can't increase that amount more and more?
- The success of your preaching will be substantiated by how many books are sold. Anything you want to sell, you have to a little canvass, so he gives some money for the service of Krsna. That is his good luck
- The svami says that "You give me money. I make you immediately God." So this is blind following
- The system of giving a dowry to one's daughter has existed in Vedic civilization for a very long time. Even today, following the same system, a father who has money will give his daughter an opulent dowry
- The word used in this connection is yatha, which means "as much as deserved." The outcastes should not be given money with which to indulge in more than they need, for otherwise they will misuse it
- There is no need to engage in anything dishonest. Krsna has given enough money, now earn by honest means
- These boys, they haven't got to eat anything; therefore they are chanting Hare Krsna on the street. That's all." They think like that. "They're needy. All right, they are needy. Give them some money." That's all
- They come here to beg, "Give me rice, give me dahl, give me wheat, give me money," but I have come here to give something of Indian culture. That is the difference
- They shall operate wherever they are allocated, that they shall only sell books, no collecting without selling books, and that, above the wholesale price of the book, any profit there is must be given at least 50% to the local temple
- Tobacco-producing can give you some money, but there will be shortage of food grains
- We can say, that writing book at night and inducing these devotees: go and sell, go and sell, go and sell. In this way it is going on. This is not contribution. George has given contribution, but that is house. But nobody gives us money for it
- We don't charge any fee at the varnasrama college. There is no question of money. Because the brahmanas, they'll teach free. They require money because they have to give fat salary to these rascals. But we haven't got to
- We may tell any damn thing to induce people to give us money on Krsna's behalf, that is not the point. The point is that by saying lies, the less advanced neophyte devotees may become entangled or disturbed in their minds by it
- We should not say, "O energy of the Lord, O Krsna, please give me money. Please give me a beautiful wife. Please give me many followers. Please give me some prestigious position & presidency." These are all material hankerings, which should be avoided
- Western civilization. They are creating motor cars every year, and the bank is prepared to give you loan so that you may work day and night. Take loan from the bank and purchase a motor car and repay him by working so their machine will go on
- What is gathered as contribution, it should be utilized for yajna. Because the money is given for yajna, not for other purposes. That is a fact
- When I went to foreign countries, I lived according to the same principle (never attempting to construct mathas), but when Europeans & Americans began to give money profusely, I started temples & Deity worship. The same principle should still be followed
- Who is guru? That is explained, very simple thing. Guru never manufactures idea that "You do this and give me money and you become happy." That is not guru. That is another process of earning money
- Who is mahajana? Mahajana. In India, a mahajana is accepted who can give you loan, money. He's called mahajana. Not that, that all. It is, it is a perverted word. But mahajana means a, one who is pure devotee of the Lord
- You are giving your forefather's hard-earned money, and I don't want to see it spoiled in any way
- You should not pay anything without my permission. Who has requested you to give them money? What is this nonsense? Now, you don't give a single paise without first asking my permission
- You try to understand and be benefited. We are not asking you that "Give us thousand dollars. Then we shall open our secret." Our secret is all open secret. You simply take advantage of it