Free From Bondage
"bondage and free from" |"bondage and freedom from" |"free from all bondage" |"free from all bondages"|"free from all the bondage" |"free from any bondage" |"free from bondage" |"free from such bondage" |"free from the bondage" |"free from this bondage"|"free him from this bondage"|"free us from the bondage" |"free yourself from the bondage" |"freed from all bondage" |"freed from bondage" |"freed from conditional bondage" |"freed from its bondage" |"freed from the bondage"|"freed themselves from the bondage" |"freedom from all bondage" |"freedom from bondage" |"freedom from the bondage" |"freedom from the continuous bondage" |"freedom from this bondage" |"frees one from the bondage"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Free From Bondage"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A fortunate person is fortified by both Krsna and the spiritual master. He is helped from within by Krsna and from without by the spiritual master. Both are prepared to help the sincere living being become free from material bondage
- All actions will produce reactions that will cause bondage. If work is done for the sake of Yajna, then one can become free from all bondages
- All the Vedic literatures are put into systematic order for the benefit of the fallen souls, and it is the duty of the fallen souls to take advantage of such literatures and be freed from the bondage of material existence
- Although you are sons of demons, keep aloof from such persons and take shelter of the SPG, Narayana, the origin of all the demigods, because the ultimate goal for the devotees of Narayana is liberation from the bondage of material existence
- An advanced devotee of the Lord is free from material bondage. He personifies Srimad-Bhagavatam in life and action. Therefore we advise that anyone who wants to learn Srimad-Bhagavatam must approach such a realized soul
- Anyone who becomes attracted to Krsna can be relieved from the bondage of birth and death, which can be compared to the locked-up homes that were neglected by the wives of the brahmanas
- Earning one's livelihood is not a problem. The real problem is how to get free from the bondage of birth, death and old age. Attaining this freedom, and not inventing unnecessary necessities, is the basic principle of Vedic civilization
- Everything emanates from Krsna eternally, yet He is the same Krsna and does not change. Therefore He is the shelter of all transcendentalists who are eager to get free from material bondage
- Haridasa Thakura said that the desired result of chanting the holy name of the Lord is not that one is liberated from material bondage or freed from the reactions of sinful life
- Here (in SB 7.10.14) it is stated that anyone who chants and hears about the activities of Prahlada Maharaja &, in relationship with Prahlada's activities, the activities of Nrsimhadeva, gradually becomes free from all the bondage of fruitive activities
- If one is at all interested in being freed from the bondage of repeated birth, death, old age and disease, after a certain age one must go to the forest. pancasordhvam vanam vrajet
- If one wants to receive real knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one can become free from bondage to repeated acceptance of material bodies
- If we hear the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead from liberated persons, this hearing will certainly free us from the bondage of material activities
- It is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (tyaktva deham punar janma naiti (BG 4.9)). If one is free from the bondage of both the gross and subtle material bodies and remains a pure soul, he returns home, back to Godhead, to be engaged in the service of the Lord
- It is sometimes found that if one devotee has advanced in spiritual activities, other devotees are envious of him. Such envious devotees are not completely freed from the bondage of birth and death
- Kirtanad eva krsnasya mukta-sangah param vrajet (SB 12.3.51). Simply by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, one becomes free from the bondage of material existence and thus becomes eligible to return home, back to Godhead
- Krsna tells Arjuna of the knowledge of yoga whereby one can work without fruitive results: "O son of Prtha, when you act in such knowledge you can free yourself from the bondage of works"
- O King Pariksit, anyone who aurally receives the narrations concerning the characteristics of Lord Ramacandra's pastimes will ultimately be freed from the disease of envy and thus be liberated from the bondage of fruitive activities
- O son of Kunti, perform your prescribed duties for His satisfaction, and in that way you will always remain unattached and free from bondage. BG 3.9 - 1972
- O son of Prtha, when you act by such intelligence (one works without fruitive result), you can free yourself from the bondage of works. BG 2.39 - 1972
- O Supersoul of all living entities, O Personality of Godhead (Kapiladeva), simply by seeing You I (Amsuman) have now been freed from all lusty desires, which are the root cause of insurmountable illusion and bondage in the material world
- Of these three types of action (karma, akarma and vikarma), that which frees one from the bondage to karma is preferred by intelligent men
- One who cannot understand this difference between the soul and the Supersoul, or God and the living entities, is certainly still in the entanglement of the cosmic machinery and thus must still await the time when he will be free from bondage
- One who executes his duties according to My injunctions and who follows this teaching faithfully, without envy, becomes free from the bondage of fruitive actions. BG 3.31 - 1972
- The goal of love of Godhead is not to become materially rich or free from material bondage. The real goal is to be situated in devotional service to the Lord and to enjoy transcendental bliss
- The jivatma is enjoying or suffering by eating the fruits of the bodily activities, but the Paramatma, who is free from such bondage, witnesses and sanctions the activities of the individual soul as the individual soul desires
- The kanistha-adhikari, or neophyte devotee, is therefore advised to visit the temple every day and see the form of the Lord regularly. Thus the neophyte devotee can be freed from the bondage of fruitive activities
- The karmis are fond of the conception of "mine," the jnanis are fond of the conception of "I," and both of them are unqualified to be free from the bondage of the illusory energy
- There are many pure devotees in Navadvipa and Vrndavana who have no desire other than to execute devotional service (anyabhilasita-sunyam jnana-karmady-anavrtam (CC Madhya 19.167)), and one may thus become free from the bondage of material conditions
- This freedom from the bondage of actions is possible only in Krsna consciousness when one is doing everything for Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- Those persons who execute their duties according to My injunctions and who follow this teaching faithfully, without envy, become free from the bondage of fruitive actions
- Tyaktva deham punar janma naiti mam eti: he (one who is free from the bondage of both the gross and subtle material bodies and remains a pure soul) goes back home, back to Godhead. Thus it appears that Saubhari Muni attained that perfect stage