Category:Four Material Principles
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Four Material Principles"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Accepting these four spiritual and four material principles of life, that is humanity. One who is not within this category, varnasrama-dharma, he's not accepted as a human being or a civilized human being
- An intelligent man should always keep before him four principles of material miseries: birth, death, old age and disease. These are instruction of the Bhagavad-gita
- Any planet you go within this material world, the four principles of material sufferings are there. What are those? Janma-mrtyu-jara-vyadhi (BG 13.9): birth, death, old age and disease
- Anywhere you go in the material planet, either by Sputniks or by your tapasya or by meditation, a-brahma-bhuvanal lokah (BG 8.16), even if you go to the highest planet, there the four principles of material miseries are there
- Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.16) says, abrahma-bhuvanal lokah punar avartino 'rjuna: except for those who go to Visnuloka, everyone is subjected to the four principles of material life, namely birth, death, old age and disease
- By inquiring about Brahman one can understand that - Even if I go to the topmost planet of this material world, the four principles of miseries - birth, death, old age and disease - there is
- Eating, sleeping, defending and mating are the four principles of material bodily demands which are common to both the animals and human society
- Either you go to Brahmaloka or Patalaloka or any loka, this form or that body, you will have to go through these four principles of material condition: birth, death, old age and disease. That is not possible to overcome
- Even though you reach the topmost planet of this universe, still, there the four principles of material life, namely birth, death, old age and disease, are there
- Even we are promoted to the higher standard of life, as in higher planets the demigods, the four principles of material miseries, namely birth, death, old age and disease, we cannot avoid, either in the higher planetary or in the lower planetary system
- If you do not surrender to Hari, then you cannot get release from these four principles of material life, namely birth, death, old age and disease. You cannot get
- If you go (to the highest planet) by your Sputnik or by aeronautic means, but still, the four principles of material miseries, namely birth, death, old age and disease, you cannot avoid
- In Svetadvipa there are great saintly persons who are completely freed from the envious nature of the material world and are beyond the jurisdiction of the four principles of material activity
- So long you shall remain within this material world, you have to accept these four principles of material condition, that you'll have to die
- Spiritual realization is difficult for person asadbhih. Why it is difficult? Visayatmabhih. Because they are simply attracted by the four principles of material life: eating, sleeping, sex life and, one day, death
- Srimad-Bhagavatam, or this Krsna consciousness movement, is above these four principles of materialistic way of thinking. Krsna consciousness means to inquire the value of life and the destination of life
- The cats and dogs, they cannot get this opportunity how to purify the existence, how to become free from these four principles of material unhappiness
- The different types of bodies means that is our punishment. We may think it as happiness, but as soon as you accept a material body, you are subjected to the four principles of material distresses
- The four principles of material advancement, namely (1) high parentage, (2) good wealth, (3) high education and (4) attractive beauty, are, so to speak, disqualifications for progress on the path of spiritual advancement
- The four principles of material inebrieties, namely birth, death, old age & disease, nobody has been able to check it in the past history of human society, and how you can believe that in future these problems, will be solved by the advancement of science
- The four principles of material success are (1) religious performance, (2) economic development, (3) sense gratification and (4) liberation, or merging into the impersonal effulgence of Brahman. These things do not interest the devotee
- The influence of time is exhibited by the symptoms of birth, death, old age and disease, and these four principles of material conditions are present everywhere in any part of the material cosmos up to the planet Brahmaloka
- These discussions (between Sanatana Gosvami and Lord Caitanya) which are going on, that is only for how to get liberation from the four principles of material condition, janma-mrtyu-jara-vyadhi. That is called moksa, moksa, or liberation
- These four principles of material life - religion, economic development, sense gratification and liberation - exist, and Lord Siva is the friend of both the ordinary man and the man who is elevated in spiritual knowledge
- Those who are intelligent, they are not concerned any more with any planet within this material world. Because wherever you go, the four principles of material miseries, namely birth, death, old age and disease, will follow
- We must utilize our time, save our time, how to get out of these four . . . five principles of materialistic life. That is called dharma. And we should earn so much to keep the body and soul together. That's all
- When one's mind, senses and body are attracted to the transcendental qualities of Hari, one gives up the four principles of material success. Thus I have explained the chief meanings of the word 'hari'