"family affection"|"affection for family"|"affection for his family"|"affection for one's family"|"affection for the family"|"affection for one family"|"affection to the family"|"affection of this family"|" family relationship affection"|"affection with my family"|"affection for your family"|"affection of my family"|"affection for maintaining family"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Family Affection of a Devotee of God (5 P)
Pages in category "Family Affection"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A householder is recommended to quit home at the end of fifty years and live a life in the forest; then, being fully detached from family affection, he may accept the order of renunciation as a sannyasi fully engaged in the service of the Lord
- Acts of sense gratification may be performed under the cover of public welfare, progress, family affection or fear of social ostracism or legal punishment, but all these categories are different subdivisions of one substance - sense gratification
- Although Arjuna was for the time being overwhelmed with false grief due to family affection, he surrendered unto Krsna, the supreme spiritual master, as a disciple. BG 1972 purports
- Although Krsna had more than 16,100 wives, He used to behave with each of them with familial affection
- Arjuna is a good example. On his own sentiment, due to family affection, Arjuna did not want to fight, but finally, after hearing Srimad Bhagavad-gita, he agreed to fight in the interests of the Lord
- Because of his deep family affection, a man forgets his main duty of controlling the senses and improving his spiritual consciousness
- Being weak Kunti prayed to be free from such bondage of family affection
- By doing so (breaking the family affection) He (Krsna) causes the devotee to become completely dependent on Him and thus clears the path for his going back to Godhead
- Family affection is an illusory manifestation of the external energy, and it is the only impetus for all mundane activities
- Family affection is very strong, and therefore Narada Muni followed this tactic of reminding them (the Savalasvas) of their family relationship with the Haryasvas
- Family attraction is so strong that even if one is neglected by family members in his old age, he cannot give up family affection, and he remains at home just like a dog
- Identification with the body and the place where the body is obtained under different conceptions of socialism, nationalism, family affection, and so on and so forth is all due to forgetfulness of the real nature of the living entity
- In this age of Kali, the process of hearing krsna-katha is the most effective means to gain release from unwanted family affection and thus find permanent freedom in life
- It is sometimes experienced that the Lord, out of His special affinity towards a weak devotee, breaks the family affection by force of circumstances arranged by His all-powerful energy
- Maharaja Dhrtarastra, the scion of the family of Ajamidha, firmly convinced by introspective knowledge (prajna), broke at once the strong network of familial affection by his resolute determination
- Mr. Marshall explained that the family affection is the origin of economic impetus. That's a fact. These hippies, they have no family affection. They are not married, and therefore there is no economic impetus. They can live in any way
- Mr. Marshall is explaining that economic impetus begins from family affection, family affection. Unless one has got family, he will not try to earn. He will not try to earn money. He will be irresponsible. Therefore family life is essential
- Such personalities as a brahmana, a devotee, a king or a public leader must be very broadminded in discharging their respective duties. Srimati Kuntidevi was conscious of this fact, & being weak she prayed to be free from such bondage of family affection
- Such topics can cut off one's bondage to family affection simply by entering the holes of one's ears
- The gopis continued, "We (gopis) can understand that family affection is very strong. Even great sages who have taken to the renounced order of life cannot give up family affection cent percent. Sometimes they think of their family members"
- The krpanas, or miserly persons, waste their time in being overly affectionate for family, society, country, etc., in the material conception of life. BG 1972 purports
- The Lord (Krsna) is addressed as the Lord of the universe, or the Lord of the universal mind, indicating His all-powerful ability to cut the hard knot of family affection
- The Nawab used to consider Sanatana Gosvami his younger brother, and when he showed a very strong intention to resign, the Nawab, feeling familial affection, essentially said - I am your elder brother, but I do not look after the state management
- The result (of hearing Bhagavatam from Mayavadi sannyasi and seeing professional dramas) is that the members of the audience remain in the same position of grham andha-kupam, family affection, and do not awaken their love for Krsna
- This whole Vedic civilization is made just to train how you can be detached from this so-called family affection. This is Vedic training. First of all brahmacari. Brahmacari means to lead the life of austerity
- To cut off all family affection means to broaden the field of activities. Without doing this, no one can be qualified as a brahmana, a king, a public leader or a devotee of the Lord