Equal to Everyone
"equal to everyone"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Equal to Everyone"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Actually the mercy of the bona fide spiritual master is there equally for everyone. Just like the sun is shining equally everywhere, yet there are those who refuse to come out completely into the light
- Although the Supreme Lord, Visnu, is always equal to both of us - namely, the demigods and the demons - this time, being devoutly worshiped by the demigods, He has taken their side and helped them kill Hiranyaksa
- As chaste women bring their gentle husbands under control by service, the pure devotees, who are equal to everyone and completely attached to Me in the core of the heart, bring Me under their full control
- He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) is also called pradhana because He is the Supreme. He is equal to everyone, but to one who surrenders to Him He is especially favorable
- He should give the citizens good advice and instructions according to the standard scriptures and should be equal to everyone. Yamaraja does this, for he is the supreme master of justice, and so do those who follow in his footsteps
- How can a person equal to everyone be partial to some and inimical toward others?
- If in spite of this instruction you decide to go, neglecting my words, the future will not be good for you. You are most respectable, and when you are insulted by your relative, this insult will immediately be equal to death
- If you are actually self-realized soul, in the light of God, then your treatment will be equal to all living entities. Not that "He is animal, he is man, he is black, he is white, he's this, he's Indian, he's American, he's Chinese." No
- In this verse (of SB 9.4.66), the word sama-darsanah is significant. The pure devotee is actually equal toward everyone, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.54): brahma-bhutah prasannatma na socati na kanksati/ samah sarvesu bhutesu
- My dear servants, please do not approach such devotees, for they have fully surrendered to the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. They are equal to everyone, and their narrations are sung by the demigods and the inhabitants of Siddhaloka
- My sama-darsi is that why only the Hindus shall know Krsna? The world should know Krsna
- O greatly fortunate and learned brahmana, whether Narayana is partial or impartial has become a subject of great doubt. Kindly dispel my doubt with positive evidence that Narayana is always neutral and equal to everyone
- One who is actually situated in Brahman realization has no reason to lament or desire. He is equal to everyone and is thus eligible for devotional service
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very kind; he does not quarrel with anyone; he accepts Krsna consciousness as the highest goal of life and he is equal to everyone
- The great sages began to think that although a brahmana is peaceful and impartial because he is equal to everyone, it is still not his duty to neglect poor humans. By such neglect, a brahmana's spiritual power diminishes
- The six Gosvamis are described in this way: dhiradhira jana-priyau. They were popular with both the gentle and the ruffians. A Vaisnava must be equal to everyone, regardless of one's position
- The state would get the best advice without expenditure. They were themselves sama-darsi, equal to everyone, both man and animal. They would not advise the king to give protection to man and instruct him to kill the poor animals
- The symptoms of mahatma, great soul. So the first symptom is that he is equal to everyone, sama-cittah. And the next qualification is prasanta. Prasanta means pacified. He's not disturbed by any material anxiety
- The word maitra, “friendly,” indicates that one who is able to preach the bhakti cult all over the world should be equally friendly to everyone
- These are the general principles to be followed by all human beings: considering whether one is the body or the soul, distributing food equally to all living entities (both men and animals)
- They were equally friendly to everyone; above all, they were young and quite fit to act as qualified brahmanas. Besides the cows, they were also given land, gold, houses, horses and elephants
- This son was equal to everyone and very peaceful. He could control His senses and His mind, and, possessing all opulence, He did not hanker for material enjoyment
- Those who are actually devotees are broadminded, equal to everyone and very peaceful. They never become angry, and they are friendly to all living entities
- We actually see that there are many Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and religionists of other cults who adhere to their religious principles very nicely but are not equal to all living entities
- We are giving equal rights to everyone. Either grhastha or brahmacari or sannyasi, the main center is Krsna. One who is advanced in Krsna consciousness is all right
- When a person is self realized, he is equal to everyone, and that is the preliminary stage for entering into transcendental devotional service