Endeavoring for God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Endeavoring for God"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Brahma could not see the Lord with the greatest endeavor
- Brahma's personal endeavor to see the root of the lotus pipe failed, but when the Lord was satisfied by his penance and devotion, He revealed Himself from within with no external endeavor
- By the ascending process, no one can reach the Lord, even by a long-term endeavor of many, many years. What is obtained by this ascending process, however, is imperfect, partial, impersonal knowledge, liable to be deviant from the Absolute Truth
- By the mercy of the Lord even a layman can compose prayers of the highest spiritual perfection. Such spiritual perfection is not limited by material qualifications but is developed by dint of one's sincere endeavor to render transcendental service
- If one is infested with the ten offenses in the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, despite his endeavor to chant the holy name for many births, he will not get the love of Godhead that is the ultimate goal of this chanting
- If you can cooperate with our troupe we can have many presentations from Krsna Leela, Ramayana, etc. We are attempting to establish the movement of pure devotional service to Lord Krsna all over the world, and we welcome your joining us in this endeavor
- If you simply speculate to understand God, He'll remain inconceivable. Even if you endeavor for millions and billions of years, that's not possible
- That endeavor, that "I shall go and preach Krsna consciousness," is the best service to the Lord
- The chanter has to concentrate on hearing the vibration, and without extra endeavor on his part, the Lord will automatically appear
- The king of this planet, Maharaja Ambarisa, thus performed devotional service to the Lord and in this endeavor practiced severe austerity. Always satisfying the S P of Godhead by his constitutional activities, he gradually gave up all material desires