discomforts | discomfort | discomfortable | discomfortably
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Discomfort"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A person who begins a spiritual life in Krsna consciousness, his asset will go with him. Never mind, in this body we may be little uncomfortable. A spiritually advanced man, or a person in Krsna consciousness, is never in discomfort
- Activity in Krsna consciousness is the only auspicious activity, & anyone who voluntarily accepts all bodily discomforts for the sake of making progress on the path of KC can be called a perfect transcendentalist under severe austerity. BG 1972 purports
- An intense lover of Krsna does not care for any number of material discomforts, scarcity, impediments or unhappiness
- As soon as your body is manufactured, your standard of comfort and discomfort is also manufactured. In Bengal there is a proverb that yetha deoya bhange, kapala yabe sange: "Wherever you go, your fortune will go with you"
- If we are not satisfied by the natural comforts offered by God and nature, and we want to create artificial comforts, then we have to create discomfort also
- If you are suffering from disease, where is enjoyment? Mental discomfort, bodily discomfort. You are taking thrice pills for tranquillity. Is that enjoyment?
- If you do not be satisfied by the natural comforts offered by God, or nature, if you want to create artificial comfort, then you have to create another discomfort for counteracting. They do not know that
- If you study every item, you will find that although you have created by the modern scientific advancement a little comfort of life, side by side, we have created many discomforts
- The attention of human being should be drawn to the cultivation of the human spirit, for this will gradually protect him from all sorts of discomfiture & elevate him to a higher status of life for real & eternal enjoyment in personal contact with the PG
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana and their animals remained there for 1 week without being disturbed by hunger, thirst or any other discomforts. They were simply astonished to see how Krsna was holding up the mountain with the little finger of His left hand
- The same comfort and discomfort is in this cottage. But if I think, "Now I am in the France palace, or Bhaktivedanta Manor palace. I am happy," that is foolishness
- The vanaprasthas, who voluntarily avoid cleaning themselves and who allow their beards and nails to grow, no longer feel the discomforts of these burdens when they engage in the service of the Lord
- This (neglecting the real discomforts of birth, death, old age, and disease) is our ignorance and our foolishness, and therefore Krsna comes to wake us up from this ignorance and take us back home, back to Godhead
- We are busy trying to arrange for temporary comforts in this life, but we are neglecting the real discomforts of birth, death, old age, and disease
- We insist our students that "Don't go out." Even you are discomfortable, you should tolerate, but you should not go out of the society. Then you will surely fall down, surely fall down