disclose | disclosed | discloses | disclosing | disclosure | disclosures
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► A Spiritual Master Discloses (2 P)
- ► Caitanya's Disclosures (8 P)
- ► Krsna's Disclosures (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Radharani's Disclosing (1 P)
Pages in category "Disclose"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- According to Sukadeva Gosvami, the above description of the material & spiritual skies (in CC Adi-lila 5.22) is neither imaginary nor utopian. The actual facts are recorded in the Vedic hymns & Vasudeva disclosed them to Brahma when Brahma satisfied Him
- Advaita Acarya disclosed the whole situation, telling Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Wherever You are, that is Vrndavana. Now it is My great fortune that You have come to the bank of the Ganges"
- After this incident (Killing of Aristasura) that the great sage Narada disclosed to Kamsa the secret of Krsna. Narada is generally known as deva-darsana, which means that he can be seen only by demigods or persons on the same level with the demigods
- All these conclusions are unfit to disclose in public. But if they are not disclosed, no one will understand them
- Although a saintly person may not expose himself to the vision of human society, by his behavior his purpose is disclosed. To human society he should present himself like a restless child
- Although Bharata received the body of a deer, by constant repentance he became completely detached from all material things. He did not disclose these things to anyone, but he left his mother deer in a place known as Kalanjara Mountain, where he was born
- Arjuna inquired, "We (Arjuna and Krsna) can guess only that you (Kalindi) are searching after a suitable husband. If you don't mind, you can disclose your purpose. I shall try to satisfy you"
- As far as distinguishing the Lord's holy name from the names of the demigods, the revealed scriptures disclose (BG 10.41) that all extraordinarily powerful beings are but parts and parcels of the supreme energetic, Lord Krsna
- At that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu displayed some of His divine opulences to the King, and He forbade him to disclose this to anyone
- Baladeva was actually the son of Devaki, but He was transferred from Devaki's womb to that of Rohini. This fact was not disclosed
- Because of Kamsa's atrocities, Garga Muni tried to avoid disclosing this fact (that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead), but he indirectly informed Nanda Maharaja that Krsna, his son, was the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Both the Pandavas and the sons of Dhrtarastra belong to the same family, but Dhrtarastra's mind is disclosed herein (BG 1.1). He deliberately claimed only his sons as Kurus, and he separated the sons of Pandu from the family heritage. BG 1972 purports
- By the desire of Krsna, the great sage Narada appeared, he disclosed all the incidents - how Pradyumna had been stolen from the maternity home & how he had grown up & had come there with his wife, Mayavati, who had formerly been Rati, the wife of Cupid
- Etiquette is such that a person of less importance cannot ask the identity of a person of higher importance without first disclosing his own identity. King Mucukunda therefore told Lord Krsna, "My dear Lord, let me first inform You of my identity"
- Even an ordinary ksatriya does not kill a surrendered person and what to speak of Maharaja Pariksit who was by nature compassionate and kind to the poor. He was smiling because the artificially dressed Kali had disclosed his identity as a lower-class man
- Even Balarama did not know that all the calves and cowherd boys were expansions of Krsna or that He Himself was also an expansion of Krsna. This was disclosed to Balarama just five or six days before the completion of the year
- Even if there is a need to ask a favor from the spiritual master, one cannot ask that favor without satisfying him fully. Svayambhuva Manu wanted to disclose his mind regarding the function he wanted to execute due to affection for his daughter
- Even in the material world, the father of many sons discloses the secret of his position to the pet sons. The father discloses the confidence unto the son whom he thinks worthy
- Exchange, giving and taking. If you love somebody, give him to eat, and whatever he gives you, you also eat. And if you love somebody then you disclose your mind to him and try to understand him also. By these six processes the symptoms of love is there
- Garga Muni indirectly disclosed that Krsna was the son of Devaki, not of Yasoda. Since Kamsa was already searching for Krsna, if the purificatory process were undertaken by Garga Muni, Kamsa might be informed, and that would create a catastrophe
- Garga Muni indirectly disclosed, This child was originally born as the son of Vasudeva, although He is acting as your child. Generally He is your (Nanda Maharaja's) child, but sometimes He is the son of Vasudeva
- Gargamuni did disclose to Nanda Maharaja that Balarama would be known as Sankarsana because of uniting two families - the yadu-vamsa and the vamsa of Nanda Maharaja - one of which was known as ksatriya and the other as vaisya
- He (Akrura) related the things which had happened after the disclosure by Narada that Krsna was the son of Vasudeva, hidden by Vasudeva in the house of Nanda Maharaja. Akrura narrated all the stories regarding Kamsa
- He (Garga Muni) carefully did not disclose the fact that Balarama had also appeared in the womb of Devaki and was subsequently transferred to the womb of Rohini. Krsna and Balarama are real brothers, being originally sons of Devaki
- He (Nityananda) granted to one as low as me (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) the sight of Lord Govinda. Words cannot describe this, nor is it fit to be disclosed
- He (Sankararanya Svami) entered the spiritual world after giving up His mortal body at Pandarapura. Sri Ranga Puri, a disciple of Sri Madhavendra Puri and Godbrother of Isvara Puri, disclosed this important news to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- He began to think, "I have given my word to a brahmana in a holy place, and what I promised will certainly come to pass. I must now disclose this to my wife, sons, other relatives and friends"
- His (Arjuna's) identity and his brothers' identity were later on disclosed to Uttara
- I have got some official servant, and I have got very confidential servant. So to my confidential servant everything is disclosed. He knows everything. But official servant, he may not know everything
- If a snake is given milk to drink, its poison simply increases. For a similar reason, we should not disclose our minds to the serpent Mayavadis and karmis. Such disclosures will never help
- If I did not disclose this fact, I would be guilty of ingratitude to the Lord. Therefore, my dear readers, please do not consider me too proud and be angry at me
- If I love you and if I have got some secrecy, I don't disclose to you, that is not perfect love. I must deal with you open-hearted, you must deal with me open-hearted, then there is love
- If I love you and if I have got some secrecy, I don't disclose to you, that is not perfect love. I must deal with you open-hearted, you must deal with me open-hearted, then there is love. This is one of the basic principles
- If you love somebody, you must give him something, and you must accept something from him. You must disclose your mind to him, and he should disclose his mind to you
- In the age of Kali there are so many pretenders dressed and posed like administrators or executive heads, but their real identity is disclosed when they are challenged by a real ksatriya
- In this verse (SB 4.27.11) the great sage Narada discloses that the character of Puranjana was being described to give lessons to King Pracinabarhisat. Actually the entire description was figuratively describing the activities of King Pracinabarhisat
- Kalindi replied (to Arjuna), "I think He (Lord Visnu) is the Supreme Person and just suitable to become my husband. I disclose my desire thus because you wanted to know it"
- Kamsa knew very well that Yogamaya was, after all, the maidservant of Krsna and Visnu and that although Yogamaya had appeared as the daughter of Devaki, she might have been forbidden to disclose this fact. Actually this was what had happened
- Krsna has many potencies: parasya saktir vividhaiva sruyate (Svetasvatara Upanisad 6.8 (CC Madhya 13.65, purport)). The description of Aghasura was disclosed after one year. Some act of Krsna's potency must have been involved
- Krsna said, "Still, I want to hear from you (King Nrga) how you were put into this position. If you think that you can disclose this secret, then please tell us your identity"
- Krsna was away from Vrndavana, and He was not at all happy, as He plainly disclosed to Srimati Radharani. She is the dearmost life and soul of Sri Krsna, and He expressed His mind to Her
- Lord Caitanya told Ramananda: From a materialistic point of view, a devotee becomes mad in his ecstasy of love for Krsna. Both you and I are just like madmen. So please don't disclose these facts to ordinary men. If you do, they will surely laugh at Me
- Lord Caitanya told Ramananda: I request that you please keep this a secret and do not disclose it to anyone. If it were revealed, everyone would consider Me a madman
- Maharaja Pariksit's statement regarding the workings of the creative energy of the Lord discloses that he knew everything of the process of creation. Why then did he ask Sukadeva Gosvami for such information?
- My will I have already disclosed to you all that each and every one of you should chant the Mahamantra regularly in sixteen rounds, follow the four regulative principles, chant Hare Krsna mantra on the streets, try to distribute our books and literature
- Narada told him to first break his bow; only then would he disclose the path of liberation. "You are asking me to break my bow," the hunter protested, "but if I break it, what will be the means of my livelihood?
- Narada, like Vidura, did not disclose the imminent annihilation of the Yadu dynasty, but indirectly gave a hint to the King and his brothers to wait till the incident happened and the Lord departed
- No one can understand the author's mind unless the author himself discloses the meaning of his words. Therefore the Vedanta-sutra should be understood through Srimad-Bhagavatam, the commentary written by the author of the Vedanta-sutra
- No one can understand the author's mind unless the author himself discloses the purpose behind his writing. Therefore Vedanta-sutra should be understood through Srimad-Bhagavatam, the commentary written by the author of Vedanta-sutra
- Nobody discloses his secrets before enemy, but a brahmin, if he, even he finds out a enemy, he will disclose all the secrets. He has no secret. brahmin means open-minded, liberal
- Nobody discloses his secrets before enemy, but a brahmin, if he, even he finds out a enemy, he will disclose all the secrets. He has no secret. brahmin means open-minded, liberal. And the opposite word is krpana, miser
- O great soul, you are aware of everything, yet you are asking me why I am full of anxiety. Therefore, in response to your order, let me disclose the cause
- O lady, even if someone inquires, you should not disclose this fact to anyone. That which is very confidential is successful if kept secret
- One who attains the place (Satyaloka or Brahmaloka) by dint of devotional service can penetrate into the different coverings of the universe and thus ultimately disclose his spiritual identity in the absolute atmosphere of supreme existence
- One who lives in that fashion becomes undoubtedly endowed with the blessing of the Lord by achieving the shelter of His lotus feet. There is nothing to doubt about this eternal truth. Arjuna was His confidential friend, the secret was disclosed to him
- Sanjaya never thought that Dhrtarastra could perform any act without consulting him. But Dhrtarastra's going away from home was so confidential that it could not be disclosed even to Sanjaya
- Sarvajna saw the horoscope of the poor man, and he said to him: The horoscope indicates that your father could not disclose this (hidden treasure) to you because he died in a foreign place, but now you can search out this treasure and be happy
- Simplicity means that without diplomacy one should be so straightforward that he can disclose the real truth even to an enemy. BG 1972 purports
- Sometimes the critics of SB find it difficult to find Radharani's holy name in that book, but the secret is disclosed here in the word aradhita, from which the name Radha has come. Of course, the name of Radharani is directly mentioned in other Puranas
- Sometimes the critics of Srimad-Bhagavatam find it difficult to find Radharani’s holy name in that book, but the secret is disclosed here in (CC Madhya 8.100) the word aradhita, from which the name Radha has come
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then taught the brahmana very thoroughly and requested him not to disclose the fact that He was Lord Krsna Himself
- Sri Madana-mohana Deity of Vrndavana has given the order that is making me write. Although this should not be disclosed, I disclose it because I am unable to remain silent
- That (satisfying Hrsikesa) is the purpose of the complete administrative system. One who knows this secret, as disclosed here in the version of Brahma, is the perfect administrative head. One who does not know this is a show-bottle administrator
- The astrologer asked, 'Why are you unhappy? Your father was very wealthy, but he did not disclose his wealth to you because he died elsewhere'"
- The demon (Vrkasura) was greatly pacified by the sweet words of Lord Narayana in the form of a brahmacari, and at last he disclosed all that had happened in regard to the benediction offered by Lord Siva
- The great sage Narada then appeared and explained to her about the birth of Pradyumna and how the baby had been taken away by Sambara and later thrown into the sea. In this way the whole story was disclosed to Mayavati
- The King of heaven and the fire-god disclosed their identity, and the King (Sibi) was blessed by them
- The Lord referred to the Vedic literature known as Harivamsa, which gives information about the transcendental abode of Krsna. This information was disclosed by Indra when he offered his prayers after being defeated upon challenging the potency of Krsna
- The other two servings, on banana leaves, were to be accepted by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda. That was Advaita Acarya’s intention, but He did not disclose this to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The practical experience of Maharaja Pariksit is disclosed herein, revealing that transcendental topics of the Lord act like injections when received by the sincere devotee from a person who is perfectly uncontaminated by material tinges
- The purpose of the Vedas, as disclosed by the Personality of Godhead Himself, is to cut down this reflected tree and attain the real tree of the spiritual world. BG 1972 purports
- The royal dress is suitable for a king or ksatriya, but when a lower-class man artificially dresses himself as a king, his real identity is disclosed by the challenge of a bona fide ksatriya like Maharaja Pariksit
- The rsis, as above mentioned, cannot enter into the transcendental world like Narada. This fact is disclosed in the Narasimha Purana
- The spiritual master is not inclined to disclose all the secrets of transcendental science unless the disciple is very submissive and devoted
- The story of the deliverance of the brahmana: The Lord asked the brahmana not to disclose the incident to anyone else. This pastime is very elaborately explained in the Caitanya-bhagavata, Adi-khanda, Chapter Five
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the best friend and well-wisher of the three worlds. Thus when the demigods had almost finished drinking the nectar, the Lord, in the presence of all the demons, disclosed His original form
- Then Ramananda Raya inquired from Rupa Gosvami about the causes of the loving affairs between Krsna and the gopis, such as previous attachment, transformations of love, endeavors for love, and exchanges of letters disclosing the gopis
- There was a great fight between the two (Siva in the form of an aborigine and Arjuna), and at last Lord Siva was satisfied with him and disclosed his identity
- These Vedic versions corroborate the one of the Bhagavatam which is further confirmed by Sukadeva Gosvami, who affirms that the truth was disclosed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Sri Krsna, Vasudeva, to Brahma the first authority on the Vedas
- They are responsible, these rascal politicians, the rascal scholars, so-called. Actually if we want good of the people, these rascals should be disclosed and people should come back. We should... Therefore we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is
- This knowledge (process of evolution) has existed since the Vedic time, and all these sequences are disclosed in Vedic literature; the theory of gradual evolution or anthropology is not new to the Vedas
- This knowledge has existed since the Vedic time, and all these sequences are disclosed in Vedic literature; the theory of gradual evolution or anthropology is not new to the Vedas
- This sankirtana movement, we are chanting freely. You can hear. There is... Not that it is a secret thing - if you pay me something, then I shall disclose. No. It is open secret. Anyone can take, and there is no loss
- This was now disclosed by him (Yudhisthira) because of the acute dejection of Arjuna, which could not have been possible otherwise
- To disclose it is not proper, for it should be kept as confidential as the Vedas, yet I shall speak of it to make His mercy known to all
- To pacify the demon, the brahmacari told him (Vrkasura), "My dear, if you think that you can disclose the mission for which you have taken the trouble to come here, maybe I shall be able to help you so that your purpose will be easily served"
- Today I have disclosed my mind to my companion Lord Sri Krishna. There is a Bengali poem made by me today in this connection
- Ultimately disclose his (one's who has attained Brahmaloka) spiritual identity in the absolute atmosphere of supreme existence
- Unscrupulous greedy brahmanas of the age of Kali induce the innocent public to such uncertain sacrificial shows without disclosing the scriptural injunction that in the age of Kali there is no fruitful sacrificial performance
- When it was disclosed to Lord Balarama that the so-called sannyasi was Arjuna, who had planned such a device simply to take away Subhadra, and that he had actually taken her, He became very angry
- When Lord Siva approached Lord Visnu, Lord Visnu inquired about the purpose for Lord Siva's coming there. Now Lord Siva discloses his desire
- When Vasudeva understood from Nanda Maharaja that the mystery of Krsna's birth and His having been exchanged with Yasoda's daughter was yet undisclosed, he was happy that things were going on nicely
- While commenting on this particular verse, we have in our presence the statement of a great modern politician who has recently died and left his will, which discloses his poor fund of knowledge of the codes of God mentioned by Maharaja Pariksit
- You disclose your mind - there is no secrecy between the lover and the beloved - and the other party also discloses. In this way, love becomes manifest
- You give something to eat, and whatever he or she gives you to eat, you eat. You disclose your mind: "My dear such-and-such, I love you. This is my ambition." And he or she makes some disclosure. These are the exchanges of love.