"creative energy"|"creative energies"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Creative Energy of God (26 P)
Pages in category "Creative Energy"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A devotee who has fully surrendered to the lotus feet of the Lord knows very well that the creative energy of the living entities, from Lord Brahma down to the small ant, exists because the living entities are part and parcel of the Lord
- All the creative energies, which are inconceivable to a common man, exist in the Supreme Absolute Truth. These inconceivable energies act in the process of creation, maintenance and annihilation
- Altogether these universes comprise only a fraction (one fourth) of the creative energy of the Godhead. The majority (three fourths) of the Lord's creative energy is manifested in the spiritual sky, called the para-vyoma or the Vaikunthaloka
- He is the supreme worshipable Deity of all living entities. He is the supreme cause, represented as the male and female creative energies. Although different from this universe, He exists in His universal form (virat-rupa)
- How we can understand Bhagavan's energy, how we can understand His creative energy, and what is the potency of Bhagavan, how He is doing that, everything - that is also a great science. That is called Krsna science
- In the form of Advaita He infuses the material ingredients with creative energy. Therefore, Advaita is the original cause of creation
- In the spiritual sky there is a spiritual creative energy technically called suddha-sattva, which is a pure spiritual energy that sustains all the Vaikuntha planets with the full opulences of knowledge, wealth, prowess, etc
- It was known to Sri Narada Muni that Lord Brahma attained creative energy by undergoing severe austerities. As such, he could understand that there was someone else superior to Brahmaji who invested Brahma with the power of creation
- Maha-Laksmi, the supreme energy of the Lord, is experienced in different ways. She is divided into material and spiritual potencies, and in both features she acts as the willing energy, creative energy and the internal energy
- Modern scientists like Jagadisha Chandra Bose, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, etc., may be very boastful of their respective creative energies, but all were dependent on the Supreme Lord for so many things
- She (Maha-Laksmi) is divided into material and spiritual potencies, and in both features she acts as the willing energy, creative energy and the internal energy. The willing energy is again divided into three, namely sri, bhu and nila"
- Such kind of creative energy which is trying to put something for understanding of Krsna consciousness, janatagha-viplavah, that brings a revolution to the people for killing their effect of sinful activities
- Suta Gosvami said: When Sukadeva Gosvami was thus requested by the King to describe the creative energy of the Personality of Godhead, he then systematically remembered the master of the senses (Sri Krsna), and to reply properly he spoke thus
- The Absolute Personality of Godhead has His transcendental abode, known as Goloka, where He remains and engages in His pastimes, yet by His inconceivable potencies He can simultaneously reach every part of His creative energy
- The living entities belong to the category of superior energy. The inferior energy, or material energy, is called apara prakrti. In the Bhagavad-gita the creative energy is thus presented in two forms, namely apara and para prakrti
- The neophyte devotee, instead of jumping at once to the platform of transcendental pastimes presented by the internal energy of the Lord, may know how great the Supreme Lord is by inquiring about the process of His creative energy
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is described here (in SB 3.26.3). He is not a temporary person, nor does He have a beginning. He is without a cause, and He is the cause of all causes. parah means "transcendental," "beyond the creative energy
- The word durvibhavya means "inconceivable by our tiny brain," and vibhakta-viryah means "divided in varieties of potencies." This is the right explanation of the display of creative energies in the material world
- This visible cosmic manifestation is a demonstration of Your own creative energy. Since the countless varieties of forms within this cosmic manifestation are simply a display of Your external energy, this virat-rupa (universal body) is not Your real form
- When Brahma was first created, he could not apply his creative energy to arrange the cosmic situation. At first there was only sound, vibrating the word tapa, which indicates the acceptance of hardships for spiritual realization
- Without realizing spiritual knowledge, one cannot understand that the transcendental form of the Lord is always beyond the creative energy