confer | conferred | conferring | confers
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Conferring (1 P)
Pages in category "Confer"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After conferring with my various GBC representatives I have concluded that polygamy must be strictly prohibited in our society
- All the cowherd men conferred and agreed to give those boys who had passed their fifth year charge of the cows in the pasturing ground. Given charge of the cows, Krsna and Balarama traversed Vrndavana, purifying the land with Their lotus footprints
- Although I am sinful and I am the most fallen, He has conferred upon me the lotus feet of Sri Rupa Gosvami
- He has tasted that love while hiding His own dark complexion with Her effulgent yellow color. May that Lord Caitanya confer upon us His grace
- His mental and bodily strength as well as the boon conferred upon him had made him proud. He feared death at the hands of no one, and there was no checking him
- Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of rasa dance, stands on the shore at Vamsivata & attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction - CC Adi 1.17
- Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of rasa dance, stands on the shore at Vamsivata & attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction - CC Antya 1.7
- The ISKCON movement has never conferred the title gosvami upon a householder
- This designation, bhagavan, is sometimes conferred upon a pure devotee by the grace of the Lord so that he will be very highly esteemed. Maharaja Priyavrata was such a devotee
- This form of marriage (giving bride in charity along with dowry) is prevalent among higher-class Hindus even today and is declared in the sastras to confer great religious merit on the bride's father
- This most sacred narrative confers extraordinary merit, wealth, fame, longevity, and all the objects of one's desire. On the field of battle it promotes the strength of one's vital organs and organs of action