"cannot actually"|"can't actually"|"could not actually"
Pages in category "Cannot Actually"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Actually I cannot claim any credit for myself, but I say if any credit is due, it is due to the fact that I have not deviated from the original instructions
- Although He (God) has no interest in such things, in order to receive our loving service, He agrees to act as He does. We cannot actually offer suitable paraphernalia for the Lord's worship because we are completely ignorant
- Anyone who has any desire or aspiration for satisfying his senses by becoming more and more important, either in the material sense or in the spiritual sense, cannot actually relish the really sweet taste of devotional service
- Anyway, I am so much relieved to hear from you, and I was sure that you could not actually be entrapped by Maya. I have always been confident of your steadiness in Krsna Consciousness
- In spite of reading and hearing such scriptures (Vedanta-sutras, Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam), unless one is in touch with a realized spiritual master, he cannot actually realize the real nature of self, etc
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that bhakti, devotional service, must be unconditional. No material impediments can actually check the advancement of devotional service, be it executed by a common man or a king
- In the case of the transcendentalist, be he a jnani, a yogi or a devotee, because of the material body he cannot actually enjoy spiritual achievement
- In these chivalrous activities, only Krsna's friends can be the opponents. Krsna's enemies can never actually be His opponents. Therefore, this challenging by Krsna's friends is called devotional service in chivalrous activities
- Offenders cannot actually see the lotus feet of the Lord within themselves, nor are they even able to see the devotees of the Lord
- One has to attain the perfection of sac-cid-ananda (BS 5.1), eternity, bliss and knowledge. Because the impersonalists deny these varieties of creation, they cannot actually enjoy transcendental bliss