Category:Caitanya and Kesava Bharati
Pages in category "Caitanya and Kesava Bharati"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- After coming to this firm conclusion, the Lord continued to stay at home. In the meantime Kesava Bharati came to the town of Nadia
- After saying this, Kesava Bharati, the spiritual master, went back to his village, Katwa. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu went there and accepted the renounced order of life (sannyasa)
- At the end of the month of January in the year 1432 sakabda (A.D. 1510), Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the sannyasa order from Kesava Bharati, who belonged to the Sankara-sampradaya
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the spiritual master of the fourteen worlds, but You say that someone else is His spiritual master. This is not supported by any revealed scripture
- Lord Sri Krsna, before appearing as Lord Caitanya, requested these devotees to precede Him: Sri Sacidevi, Jagannatha Misra, Madhavendra Puri, Kesava Bharati, Isvara Puri, Advaita Acarya, Srivasa Pandita, Acaryaratna, Vidyanidhi and Thakura Haridasa
- The Lord offered him respectful obeisances and invited him to His house. After feeding him sumptuously, He submitted to him His petition
- The sannyasa order is to be accepted from another sannyasi. Although the Lord (Caitanya) was independent in all respects, still, to keep up the formalities of the sastras, He accepted the sannyasa order from Kesava Bharati
- When Acyutananda heard from his father that Kesava Bharati was the spiritual master of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he was very unhappy
- While He (Lord Caitanya) was contemplating accepting the sannyasa order, it so happened that Kesava Bharati, a sannyasi of the Mayavadi school and resident of Katwa (in Bengal), visited Navadvipa and was invited to dine with the Lord
- While He (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) was contemplating accepting the sannyasa order, it so happened that Kesava Bharati, a sannyasi of the Mayavadi school and resident of Katwa, visited Navadvipa and was invited to dine with the Lord