Pages in category "Caitanya Suddenly"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- One day when the Lord came to meet them, He suddenly began speaking to Sanatana Gosvami
- One day while Rupa Gosvami was writing his book, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly appeared
- One day, while going to the beach by the sea, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly saw a flower garden
- One day, while Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was going to the sea to bathe, He suddenly saw a sand dune named Cataka-parvata
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was running with the speed of the wind, but He suddenly became stunned in ecstasy and lost all strength to proceed further
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of Sacidevi, then suddenly and playfully disappeared from everyone's sight, and it was impossible for anyone to find Him
- Suddenly Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to external consciousness and said to Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, "My dear Svarupa, please sing some sweet songs"
- Suddenly, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became calm and considered His state of mind. He remembered the words of Pingala, and this aroused an ecstasy that moved Him to speak. Thus He explained the meaning of the verse
- Suddenly, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard the vibration of Krsna's flute. Then, in ecstasy, He began to depart to see Lord Krsna
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly arrived at his house, great crowds of people gathered
- When the brahmanas complained to His father that He (Nimai Pandita) was splashing them with water instead of attending school, the Lord suddenly appeared before His father as though just coming from school with all His school clothes and books