This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Caitanya Never"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Although Krsna is the purest of the pure, mundane people, thinking of Krsna's pastimes that appear immoral, themselves become polluted. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore never publicly discussed Krsna's dealings with the gopis
- Although Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who appears in Kali-yuga, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He never asserted Himself as such
- An incarnation of the Supreme Godhead cannot be indebted to anyone in this material world. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is never satisfied by such a contradiction, which is technically called rasabhasa, or overlapping of one humor (rasa) with another
- As a matter of principle, Lord Caitanya regularly accepted His food at the house of Tapana Misra. He never mixed with other sannyasis, nor did He accept invitations from them
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu never discussed Radha-Krishna Lila with ordinary persons. We have so many other things to discuss; what is the soul, what is bhakti. To understand Radha-Krishna's Pastimes, that is our aim, but we should not indulge in this at present
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu never violated the request of Advaita Acarya; therefore He remained at His home and did not leave immediately for Jagannatha Puri
- He (Caitanya) never claimed that "I am avatara." But we understand from the sastric evidence. He never claimed. Rather, when He was addressed as Krsna He blocked His ears
- He (Caitanya) never even heard the prayers of the deva-dasis offered in the temple of Jagannatha because a sannyasi is forbidden to hear songs sung by the fair sex
- He (Lord Caitanya) never advertises Himself that He is avatara. But experienced munis, those who are liberated souls, those who are expert in Vedic knowledge, they understand that this is avatara, or incarnation
- In order to understand the real meaning of the Vedanta-sutra, I (Lord Caitanya) never followed the explanation of the Sankara-sampradaya or Mayavadi sannyasis. I'm very much afraid of the illogical arguments of the Mayavadi philosophers
- It should be noted that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never acknowledged the stereotyped caste system by birthright; rather, He strictly followed the verdict of the sastras in the matter of one's svarupa, or real identity
- Lord Caitanya firmly believed in the statements of His spiritual master, and He never neglected the instructions of His spiritual master by stopping His sankirtana movement
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu never accepted such foolish and unauthorized ideas - Mayavada philosophy
- Lord Caitanya never even heard the prayers of the deva-dasis offered in the temple of Jagannatha because a sannyasi is forbidden to hear songs sung by the fair sex
- Lord Caitanya never played before ordinary men. Only before devotees. But for you to put on such plays for devotees only is not so practical. So plays of Krishna Lila should be avoided, unless it is very gravely performed
- Lord Caitanya never tried to be the master of the holy name; rather He taught us how to be servants of the holy name
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never considered the holy name of the Lord to be a material vibration, nor does any pure devotee mistake the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra to be a material musical manifestation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never discussed the topics of Rasaleela in public audience, but only with the most confidential associates. It is not for materialistic persons. I suggested you film the Srimad Bhagavatam, starting with the First Canto
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never even joked with others' wives. As soon as He saw a woman coming, He would immediately give her ample room to pass without talking. He was extremely strict regarding the association of women
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I never chanted and danced to make an artificial show. I dance and chant because I firmly believe in the words of My spiritual master"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was never pleased to hear books or verses opposed to the conclusive statements of devotional service. The Lord did not like hearing rasabhasa, the overlapping of transcendental mellows
- The brahmana knew that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu never went to anyone else's house, yet due to inspiration from the Lord he earnestly requested Him to accept this invitation
- The favor You have shown Kamalakanta is so great that even to Me You have never shown such favor. What offense have I committed at Your lotus feet so as not to be shown such favor?
- This (verse of CC Adi 12.45) is a reference to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s former punishment of Advaita Acarya. When Advaita Acarya Prabhu was reading Yoga-vasistha, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu beat Him, but He never told Him not to come into His presence
- We do not indulge in Krsna's lila unless it is performed or it is executed by the devotees. Not professional men. That is forbidden. Caitanya Mahaprabhu never indulged in
- When He (Caitanya) was preaching as a devotee, although He was detected by several great personalities to be the incarnation of Krsna, He never agreed to be addressed as an incarnation