Caitanya Is The Supreme Lord
Pages in category "Caitanya Is The Supreme Lord"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Although sakti-tattva & jiva-tattva within the category of Panca-tattva, represented by Gadadhara & Srivasa - are worshipers of the Supreme Lord, they are in the same category because they eternally engage in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is personally the Supreme Lord, Krsna, He comes as a devotee to preach the Krsna consciousness movement. Yare dekha, tare kaha 'krsna'-upadesa. One must therefore become a sincere servant of Krsna
- I have come back to my home, Vrndavana. If anything should go wrong, at least I will be here in Vrndavana. Vrndavana is for residence, Bombay is office for organization, and Mayapur is for worship of the Supreme Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- If a person does not engage in the service of the Lord, all inauspicious activities encumber him because service to the Supreme Lord, Lord Caitanya, is the constitutional position of the infinitesimal living entities
- In this age of Kali, the Supreme Lord in His incarnation of Caitanya Mahaprabhu should be worshiped with His associates by performance of sankirtana-yajna, the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. This process is accepted by intelligent men
- It appears that the astrologer was already an advanced devotee, and when he came into the presence of the Supreme Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he became perfectly self-realized and could see that the SPG Krsna and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are one
- It is a great fortune for me to offer You food. You are the Supreme Lord, and being in the transcendental position, You are not restricted in any way
- Let me offer glorification to the Supreme Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. One who has taken shelter of His lotus feet is the most glorified person
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Lord, and Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu are manifestations of the Supreme Lord. All of Them are visnu-tattva, the Supreme, and are therefore worshipable by the living entities
- May the Supreme Lord who is known as the son of Srimati Saci-devi be transcendentally situated in the innermost chambers of your heart
- My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Lord, and although You consider Yourself the Lord's servant, You are nonetheless worshipable
- My Lord, You are the omniscient, merciful, independent Supreme Lord. Exactly like an instrument of wood, I dance as You make me do so
- O Supreme Lord, You (Lord Caitanya) are the Supreme Mahesvara, the worshipable Deity of all the demigods and the Supreme Lord of all lords. You are the controller of all controllers, the Personality of Godhead, the Lord of everything worshipable
- On hearing the order of the Supreme Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Laksmi immediately worshiped Him, offering sandalwood pulp and flowers for His body, garlanding Him with mallika flowers, and offering prayers
- One who does not accept Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead is certainly a demon. Similarly, anyone who does not accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Krsna, the same Supreme Lord, is also to be considered a demon
- Prakasananda replied, "My dear Lord (Caitanya), You are the Supreme Lord, and although You consider Yourself the Lord's servant, You are nonetheless worshipable"
- Purusam means the Supreme Lord, and brahma-yonim indicates that He is also the Supreme Brahman. This evidence, too, proves that Lord Caitanya is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna
- The brahmana told him, "Because He is the Lord (isvara), undoubtedly He can give you proper direction
- The disciples of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya retaliated, "By what evidence do you conclude that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Lord?" Gopinatha Acarya replied, "The statements of authorized acaryas who understand the S P of Godhead are proof"
- The Kazi’s order not to perform sankirtana could stand only as long as there was no civil disobedience. Under the leadership of the Supreme Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the chanters, increasing in number, disobeyed the order of the Kazi
- The Lord told Laksmi, "Just worship Me, for I am the Supreme Lord. If you worship Me, certainly you will get the benediction you desire"
- The Maharashtriyan brahmana thought, "Whoever closely sees the characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately realizes His personality and accepts Him as the Supreme Lord"
- The SL, Caitanya, confirms that anyone who chants the holy names Hari, Krsna & Narayana without offense is certainly extremely fortunate, & whether Indian or non-Indian, Hindu or non-Hindu, he immediately comes to the level of the most pious personality
- Those who are sufficiently intelligent worship this Supreme Personality of Godhead (Lord Caitanya) by performing sankirtana-yajna. In this incarnation, the Supreme Lord declares Himself not to be the Supreme Lord, and therefore He is known as Tri-yuga
- When the Lord came to His own ghata, or bathing place, He danced more and more. Then He proceeded to Madhai’s ghata. In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Lord, who was known as Visvambhara, danced all over the banks of the Ganges
- Worshiping Lord Caitanya, they (people) can perform the highest activity and fulfill the highest religious purpose of satisfying the Supreme Lord