Caitanya Belongs To
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Caitanya Belongs To"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Lord Caitanya accepted many devotees from communities other than the varnasramites, and He Himself declared, to teach us, that He does not belong to any caste or social order of life
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu does not belong to the mundane plane of the three qualitative modes. He belongs to the transcendental plane beyond the reach of the imperfect sense perception of a living being
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "'Sri Krsna' is a very good name, but He belongs to the Bharati community. Therefore He is a second-class sannyasi"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu belonged to this Madhva-sampradaya; therefore, Brahmaji, Narada, Vyasa, down to Madhva, Caitanya and the Gosvamis all belonged to the same line of disciplic succession
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My body belongs to all of you. Therefore I agree to whatever you say"
- We belong to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu belongs to Madhvacarya-sampradaya
- We belong to Madhvacarya. Caitanya Mahaprabhu belonged to Madhvacarya. Madhvacarya was direct disciple of Vyasadeva, and by parampara, Madhavendra Puri. Then from Madhavendra Puri, Isvara Puri. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Isvara Puri