Category:Caitanya As Krsna Caitanya
Pages in category "Caitanya As Krsna Caitanya"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Advaitacandra! All glories to Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya, who is known as Gaurahari! All glories to Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu
- Any person who takes shelter of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is most glorified because by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu he is able to get promotion to the platform of loving service to the Lord, which is transcendental to salvation
- At Dvaraka, You keep sixteen thousand queens in sixteen thousand palaces. Also, there are eighteen mothers and numerous friends and relatives of the Yadu dynasty
- Gopinatha Acarya replied, "Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu does not rely on any external formality. There is no need for Him to accept the sannyasa order from a superior sampradaya"
- Gopinatha Acarya replied, "The Lord's name is Sri Krsna Caitanya, and His sannyasa preceptor is the greatly fortunate Kesava Bharati"
- He (God) descends sometimes as Lord Krsna as He is, and sometimes as Lord Caitanya. Both are leaders of the pure devotees. Pure devotees of the Lord have no desire other than the service of the Lord, and therefore they are called satvata
- His biographers have described the journey of Krsna Caitanya (that was the name He got after His sannyasa) from Santipura to Puri in great detail
- His name, Krsna Caitanya, is all-auspicious for the world. Everything about Him - His name, form and qualities - is unparalleled
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual masters, the devotees of the Lord, the Lord's incarnations, His plenary portions, His energies and the primeval Lord Himself, Sri Krsna Caitanya
- I request all my Vaisnava readers to read and hear with rapt attention this narration of Sri Krsna Caitanya as inculcated in the revealed scriptures
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta we learn that Lord Caitanya is Krsna Himself. In other words, Sri Krsna Caitanya is the basis of the impersonal Brahman
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "'Sri Krsna' is a very good name, but He belongs to the Bharati community. Therefore He is a second-class sannyasi"
- Sir, You are that Lord Krsna Himself. This is my conclusion. Saying this, the brahmana fell down at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu distributed this Krsna love immediately, anyone. That is Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu's, I mean to say, contribution to the human society. If you simply become under His lotus feet, then love of Krsna is very easily achieved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then taught the brahmana very thoroughly and requested him not to disclose the fact that He was Lord Krsna Himself
- Sri Krsna Caitanya has appeared in order to deliver again the process of devotion. He is so kind that He is distributing love of Krsna. Everyone should be attracted more and more to His lotus feet, as humming bees are attracted to a lotus flower
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates of the Panca-tattva distributed the holy name of the Lord to invoke love of Godhead throughout the universe, and thus the entire universe was thankful
- Sri Krsna Caitanya, who was outwardly very fair, with a complexion like molten gold, simultaneously manifested His eternal associates, opulences, expansions and incarnations
- The brahmana said, "Upon seeing You, my happiness is doubled. I take it that You are the same Lord Krsna"
- The chief historical sources for the life of Sri Krsna Caitanya are the kadacas (diaries) kept by Murari Gupta and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- The crowd made a tumultuous vibration, chanting "Jaya Gauracandra! Jaya Sri Krsna Caitanya!" Then the people began to chant, "Wonderful! Wonderful"
- The spiritual master of the Buddhists did not initiate his disciples. Rather, his disciples were initiated by Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and they in turn were able to initiate their so-called spiritual master. This is the parampara system
- There is no doubt about it that Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura is eternal energy of Lord Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. And whatever he did, was just to suit the time, place, circumstances, and etc
- This yellow color refers to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, golden color. So this is also confirmed. If somebody says that "He is Krsna. Why He is not blackish?" No. He appears as the devotee of Krsna in golden color. We say, therefore, "golden avatara"
- We may also sing the songs of Narottama dasa Thakura, Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Locana dasa Thakura, but these two songs - "sri-krsna-caitanya" and the Hare Krsna maha-mantra - are sufficient to please the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- With my tongue I shall chant Your holy name, 'Sri Krsna Caitanya!' That is my desire. Kindly let me give up my body in this way