Caitanya - 24 Years of Age
Pages in category "Caitanya - 24 Years of Age"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived another twenty-four years. For six of these years, He traveled extensively throughout India, sometimes going to Jagannatha Puri and sometimes leaving
- At the end of His (Caitanya) twenty-fourth year, in the month of Magha, during the fortnight of the waxing moon, the Lord accepted the renounced order of life, sannyasa
- At the end of His twenty-fourth year the Lord accepted the sannyasa order of life in the month of Magha. After accepting this order He (Caitanya) became a full-fledged preacher of the Bhagavata-dharma
- At the end of His twenty-fourth year, at the end of the fortnight of the waxing moon, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left Navadvipa and crossed the river Ganges at a place known as Nidayara-ghata
- At the end of His twenty-fourth year, in the month of Magha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the sannyasa order during the waxing period of the moon
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted at the age of twenty-four years. We are not, of course, imitating Caitanya Mahaprabhu. But for executing Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission, if we are sincerely working for Him, then we can take sannyasa at an early age
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu had the most beautiful wife, goddess of fortune, Visnu-priya, Laksmi-priya. But for the benefit of the whole world, although He is Krsna, He showed us the example. At the age of twenty-four years, He took sannyasa
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained in householder life for twenty-four years, and on the verge of His twenty-fifth year He accepted the sannyasa order
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed us an example in taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four years, but even Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya advised Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to be extremely careful because He had taken sannyasa at an early age
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's second wife was Srimati Visnupriya Devi, who bore the separation of the Lord throughout her life because the Lord took the order of sannyasa at the age of twenty-four