This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Kindly (Caitanya's Request) (13 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Request"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- After requesting all the devotees to return home, the Lord decided to go to Jagannatha Puri. At that time Haridasa Thakura began to cry and speak some pathetic words
- After this, the Lord embraced both of them and requested all of the devotees present to be merciful upon them and deliver them
- As the Lord thus requested and Srivasa Thakura spoke, the morning appeared, and the Lord embraced Srivasa Thakura and satisfied him
- At Soro-ksetra, the Lord requested the Sanodiya brahmana and Rajaputa Krsnadasa to return home, but with folded hands they began to speak as follows
- At the time of departure, the Lord requested all the devotees, "Please come here every year to see the Ratha-yatra festival of Lord Jagannatha's journey to the Gundica temple"
- Because He had met them all at Santipura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested all the devotees not to go to Jagannatha Puri that year
- Bidding farewell to all the devotees, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested them to return to Jagannatha Puri every year to see Him and then see the cleansing of the Gundica temple
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested the blessings of a grhastha. This incident shows the special significance of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching. He gave equal status to everyone, regardless of material considerations. His movement is thoroughly spiritual
- Chanting this verse, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, known as Gaurahari, went on His way. As soon as He saw someone, He would request him to chant "Hari! Hari"
- Clasping the feet of His mother, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very humbly requested her permission. Thus she gave Him leave to go to Vrndavana
- Come every year and bring all My devotees with you to the Gundica festival. I also request you to maintain all of them
- I said to him, All glories to you, Murari Gupta! Your method of worship is very firmly fixed - so much so that even upon My request your mind did not turn
- I then requested Murari Gupta, Worship Krsna and take shelter of Him. But for His service, nothing appeals to the mind
- It is said that varnasrama-dharma is external, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Ramananda Raya to proceed deeper into the matter and uncover the spiritual platform
- Lord Caitanya and Nityananda are singing one very nice song in which they are requesting everyone to please chant Hare Krishna, and come along with Them. So that is our request to everyone
- Lord Caitanya Himself requested everyone to preach the cult of bhakti-yoga all over the world, in every village and town
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested them all to return home and begin chanting the holy name congregationally. He also requested them to worship Krsna, chant His holy name and discuss His holy pastimes
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt unlimited happiness upon hearing these descriptions, and He again and again requested Svarupa Damodara to continue speaking
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested all His personal associates to bless Rupa Gosvami so that he might continuously describe the pastimes of Vrndavana, which are full of emotional love of Godhead
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Haridasa Thakura, "Remain here and chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. I shall personally come here to meet you daily"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Raghupati Upadhyaya to continue speaking about the pastimes of Sri Krsna. Thus the Lord was absorbed in ecstatic love, and His mind and body slackened
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Srivasa Thakura, "Perform congregational chanting daily, and be assured that I shall also dance in your presence. You will be able to see this dancing, but not others"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then addressed all the Vaisnavas and requested that they listen to Him. He said, "Now you can go to your respective residential quarters"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then taught the brahmana very thoroughly and requested him not to disclose the fact that He was Lord Krsna Himself
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Nityananda Prabhu, "Please hear Me, O holy man: I now request something of You. Kindly grant My request"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore requests every Indian to become a preacher of His cult to save the world from disastrous confusion
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu willingly requested food from the brahmana, and the brahmana, feeling natural humility, began to speak as follows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, although requesting all the devotees to go back, allowed two people to follow Him. He requested all the devotees to come to Jagannatha Puri and meet Him during the car festival
- The Lord requested Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami to help Him go to Vrndavana
- The Lord then requested Ramananda Raya, "Keep all these talks a secret. Please do not expose them anywhere and everywhere. Since My activities appear to be like those of a madman, people may take them lightly and laugh"
- The next day, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested all the devotees to return to their respective homes
- Upon hearing the Lord's request for permission to wash the Gundica temple, the padicha, the superintendent of the temple, said, "My dear Sir, we are all Your servants. Whatever You desire is our duty to perform"
- Upon the request of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to explain the verse, without touching upon the nine explanations given by the Bhattacarya
- When Raghupati Upadhyaya was requested by the Lord to recite more, he immediately offered his respects to the Lord and granted His request
- When Raghupati Upadhyaya was requested to describe Krsna, he began to recite some verses he had personally composed about Krsna's pastimes. Hearing those verses, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Ramananda Raya to go further that he came to the point of the conjugal relationship, which is the highest perfectional stage of transcendental love
- While Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya personally distributed the prasadam, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested him, "Please give Me only boiled vegetables"
- With great respect, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Advaita Acarya, "Give Krsna consciousness, devotion to Krsna, even to the lowest of men (candalas)"