Pages in category "Caitanya's Punishment"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Instead of being punished by the Lord, he (Amogha) was saved by the Lord’s mercy. All this was due to the unflinching love of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- It is certainly because of My offense that Your staff was broken. Now You can punish Me on this account as You think proper
- Lord Caitanya was very strict in advising His followers in this matter of celibacy. One of His personal attendants, Chota Haridasa, was severely punished by Lord Caitanya because of his failure to observe the vow of celibacy
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu blessed Mukunda Datta with punishment and in that way vanquished all his mental depression
- Seeing Kamalakanta Visvasa unhappy, Advaita Acarya Prabhu told him, "You are greatly fortunate to have been punished by the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- Sri Mukunda, a great friend and associate of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, used to visit many places where people were against the Vaisnava cult. When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to know of this, He punished Mukunda, forbidding him to see Him again
- The Second Chapter tells how the Lord instructively punished Junior Haridasa. Also in that chapter is a description of the wonderful vision of Sivananda Sena
- This (verse of CC Adi 12.45) is a reference to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s former punishment of Advaita Acarya. When Advaita Acarya Prabhu was reading Yoga-vasistha, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu beat Him, but He never told Him not to come into His presence
- When chastised by Lord Caitanya, I was very happy to receive a punishment similar to that awarded Sri Mukunda
- When Kamalakanta Visvasa heard about this punishment by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he was very unhappy, but when Advaita Prabhu heard about it, He was greatly pleased
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu punished Kamalakanta Visvasa by no longer allowing him to come into His presence, although the punishment was actually very hard on him, Sri Advaita Prabhu, understanding the inner meaning of such punishment
- When Sri Caitanya heard of this (Madhai struck Nityananda on the head), He immediately came to the spot, ready to punish both brothers (Jagai and Madhai), but when the all-merciful Gauranga saw Jagai’s repentant behavior, He immediately embraced him