Pages in category "Caitanya's Opulence"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who has unlimited, wonderful opulences. By His mercy, even a person born as the lowest of men can spread the science of devotional service
- Lord Caitanya is complete in renunciation as well as all other opulences. He is therefore the highest principle of the Absolute Truth
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed to Krsna: My dear son of Nanda, I do not want any material happiness in the shape of many followers, nor immense opulence in wealth, nor any beautiful wife, nor do I want cessation from material existence
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes desired to see Gadadhara Pandita's affectionate anger, but because of his knowledge of the Lord's opulences, his anger was never invoked
- Offering my obeisances unto Caitanya, let me describe a particle of His opulence and sweetness. He is most valuable for a fallen conditioned soul bereft of spiritual knowledge, and He is the only shelter for those who do not know the real goal of life
- One of these opulences is His (Caitanya's) beauty. By His extraordinarily beautiful bodily features, the Mayavadi sannyasis recognized Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Narayana Himself
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, although distributing love of Godhead unlimitedly, still remained the supreme owner of this transcendental opulence. His devotees, who learned it from Him, also had to distribute it munificently all over the world
- Sri Krsna Caitanya, who was outwardly very fair, with a complexion like molten gold, simultaneously manifested His eternal associates, opulences, expansions and incarnations
- Srivasa Thakura then worshiped Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu by the process of abhiseka. Sitting on a cot, the Lord exhibited transcendental opulence
- The astrologer said, "What I saw in meditation was full of opulence, and therefore I was confused
- There is yet another characteristic of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. O devotees, listen carefully to how He manifests His opulence and characteristics, although they are exceptionally deep
- This is a characteristic of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He wants to cover His opulence, He cannot do so before His devotees. This is well known everywhere
- This is a natural characteristic of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He is personally complete and full in all opulences, He takes transcendental pleasure in the association of His devotees, with whom He has a variety of eternal pastimes
- Thus under various excuses the Lord exhibited His opulences as much as possible in His childhood, and later, after exhibiting such opulences, He hid Himself