Pages in category "Caitanya's Killing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not kill the demons, but He converted them. So this should be our example
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, did not tolerate the misbehavior of Jagai and Madhai. When they harmed Lord Nityananda Prabhu, He immediately became angry and wanted to kill them, and it was only by the mercy of Lord Nityananda Prabhu that they were saved
- I have appeared in this incarnation to kill the demons (pasandis) and, after killing them, to preach the cult of devotional service
- In Kali-yuga the pakhandis are very prominent. However, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has tried to kill all these pakhandis by introducing His sankirtana movement
- In spite of Lord Caitanya's being so humble and meek as a devotee, when He was informed about injuries inflicted on the body of Sri Nityananda, He immediately ran to the spot and wanted to kill the offenders
- In the ecstasy of Hanuman, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu angrily said, "Where is that rascal Ravana? He has kidnapped the universal mother, Sita. Now I shall kill him and all his family"
- In the incarnation of Gaura-Nitai, the Lord is not supposed to kill demons but is supposed to deliver them by preaching Krsna consciousness. In the case of Jagai and Madhai, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was so angry that He would have immediately killed them
- In the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, Lord Caitanya ran through the city streets, club in hand, ready to kill all the atheists
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave protection to devotees and killed many demons in the course of His preaching work. He specifically mentioned that the Mayavadi philosophers are the greatest demons
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is to kill the demon - not by life but by their heinous activities. Anyone who comes to be killed by Caitanya Mahaprabhu, his heinous, nefarious activities becomes killed and he becomes a Vaisnava, just like Jagai-Madhai
- Srila Rupa Gosvami Said, "May Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is exactly like a lion that kills all the elephants of desire, be awakened within everyone’s heart, for by His merciful blessings one can understand the transcendental pastimes of Krsna"
- When He (Lord Nityananda) was injured by these two brothers (Jagai and Madhai), Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very, very angry, and He immediately called for His cakra to kill these sinners
- When the Lord was informed that Nityananda Prabhu was injured by Jagai and Madhai, He immediately went to the spot, angry like fire, wanting to kill them. Thus Lord Caitanya has explained His verse (Siksastaka 3) by the example of His own behavior
- When they (Jagai and Madhai) injured Nityananda Prabhu, Lord Caitanya became angry and decided to kill them with His Sudarsana cakra, but Nityananda Prabhu saved them from the Lord's wrath and delivered them