This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Form"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- After embracing Ramananda Raya, the Lord pacified him, informing him, "But for you, no one has ever seen this form"
- After this function at the house of Srivasa Thakura, Nityananda Prabhu appeared, and when He met with Lord Caitanya He got the opportunity to see Him in His six-armed form
- After this incident, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya by showing him His original form as the Lord
- All sorts of respectable brahmana gentlemen and ladies, carrying plates filled with various gifts, came with their presentations. Seeing the newborn child, whose form resembled natural glaring gold, all of them happily offered their blessings
- Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally. Now these two transcendental identities have again united, in the form of Sri Krsna Caitanya
- I am certain that Your form and the form I saw in my meditation are one and the same. If I see any difference, this is an act of Your illusory energy
- I have now converted My body and mind into the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani; thus I am tasting My own personal sweetness in that form
- In order to taste them, Sri Krsna accepted the position of Srimati Radharani in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the next verse the author further explains why Krsna assumed the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasure, and Radharani is the personification of ecstatic love of Godhead. These two forms had combined as one in Caitanya. This being the case, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu revealed His real form to Ramananda Raya
- Krsna was so merciful that in order to claim all these people, means the lowest of mankind, miscreant, and fools, and rascals, rejected, so He came in the form of Lord Caitanya to reclaim them
- Let me take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who has descended in the form of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach us real knowledge, His devotional service and detachment from whatever does not foster Krsna consciousness
- Lord Caitanya exhibited His Varaha form in the house of Murari Gupta, as described in the Caitanya-bhagavata, Madhya-khanda, Third Chapter
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love possessed by one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "You have a deep love for Krsna, and one who has such deep ecstatic love for the Lord naturally sees things in such a way. Please take this from Me to be certain"
- The best purpose of human life can be fulfilled by worshiping the sad-bhuja-murti, the form of the Lord with six arms-two arms of Ramacandra, two arms of Krsna and two arms of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The fact is that by performing sankirtana-yajna one can immediately please the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Then Narayana Himself descends and immediately is present. In this age of Kali, Narayana is immediately present in the form of Lord Caitanya
- The Lord in His form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted the cult of devotional service to the Lord to be preached all over the world, in every nook and corner, and therefore a pure devotee's duty is to discharge this order as far as possible
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- There is a class of devotees called Gauranga-nagari, who stage plays of Krsna's pastimes using a vigraha, or form, of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This is a mistake that is technically called rasabhasa
- There was a tailor who was a meat-eater but was sewing garments for Srivasa Thakura. The Lord, being merciful to him, showed him His own form
- This yajna (to chant Hare Krsna) is offered before the form of Lord Caitanya, as other yajnas are offered before the form of Lord Visnu
- To deliver all the materially contaminated people of the world, that same Krsna has descended in the moving form of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His maha-prakasa form, He appeared before Murari Gupta as Lord Ramacandra.
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was sitting before the Gopala Deity, all the devotees saw Him and the Deity as being of the same form
- When the Lord, in His ecstasy of Baladeva, was moving as if intoxicated by the beverage, Advaita Acarya, the chief of the acaryas (acarya sekhara), saw Him in the form of Balarama