Pages in category "Caitanya's Ears"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He (Caitanya) never claimed that "I am avatara." But we understand from the sastric evidence. He never claimed. Rather, when He was addressed as Krsna He blocked His ears
- Simply by receiving the glories of the Lord through purified transcendental ears, the devotees of the Lord are immediately freed from strong material desires and engagement in fruitive activities
- Sri Caitanya was God Himself according to the indication of the revealed scriptures, but He played the part of a devotee. People who knew Him to be God addressed Him as God, but He used to block His ears with His hands and chant the name of Lord Visnu
- Whenever Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was addressed as being as good as Krsna, He blocked His ears with His hands, denying His identity with Krsna, because He was playing the part of a devotee
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was dancing in ecstatic love and Svarupa Damodara was singing, the Lord said, "Go on singing! Go on singing!" The Lord then extended His own ears