Pages in category "Caitanya's Doing"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A sannyasi is recommended to beg from the house of a brahmana. Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to do that, because a brahmana is always suci; they are not unclean
- After remaining at Jagannatha Puri for a few days, the Lord secretly started for Vrndavana at night. He did this without anyone's knowledge
- After remaining here for four months, You will be free to do as You like. Actually, no one can stop You from going or remaining
- Although Sanatana Gosvami repeatedly forbade Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to embrace him, the Lord still did so. Thus His body was smeared with the moisture from Sanatana's body, and Sanatana became greatly distressed
- Although wherever You stay is Vrndavana, You will still go to Vrndavana just to instruct people. Otherwise, You will do whatever You think best
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was returning to Jagannatha Puri, He passed through the solitary forest, and He received great pleasure in doing so
- I am subordinate to the love of My mother, and it is My duty to serve her in return. Instead of doing so, I have accepted the renounced order. Certainly this is the act of a madman
- I am the only gardener. If I do not distribute these fruits, what shall I do with them? How many fruits can I alone eat?
- I have given up the service of My mother and have accepted the sannyasa order. Actually I should not have done this, for by so doing I have destroyed My religious principles
- If I do not induce them to take to devotional service, because of committing the offense of blasphemy none of these people will be able to take to it
- If I sometimes do something against his desire, out of anger he will not talk to Me for three days
- Indeed, when all the devotees had requested the Lord to bestow His mercy upon Gopinatha Pattanayaka, the Lord had replied that He could do nothing
- Mother Saci continued, "After accepting the renounced order, Visvarupa never again gave me audience. If You do like Him, that will certainly be the death of me"
- My dear friend, please tell Me what I should do. Krsna is as attractive as a wonderful cloud, and My eyes are just like cataka birds, which are dying of thirst because they do not see such a cloud
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- My Lord, You are certainly able to do whatever You like, and You are indeed merciful. If You so desire, You can very easily do whatever You want
- My mind has become very much agitated, and I cannot bear this anxiety. Now everything rests on the permission of Your Lordship. I will accept whatever You want to do
- The Lord (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) also began to embrace all the trees of those forests in Vrndavana, and by doing so He felt the symptoms of transcendental ecstasy
- The Lord danced and chanted and then enjoyed a picnic in the garden as He had done before
- The mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, for which He has descended as an incarnation, is to spread the importance of chanting the holy name of the Lord. Now instead of personally doing so, He is spreading it through you
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are deeper than millions of seas and oceans. Therefore no one can understand what He does or why He does it
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, knows very well how to demonstrate the qualities of His devotees. Therefore, acting like an artistic painter, He does so in various ways and considers this His personal profit
- There is no difference between thinking of Krsna and associating with Him. Rather, vipralambha-seva, thinking of Krsna in separation, as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did, is far better than serving Krsna directly
- There is no doubt about it that Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura is eternal energy of Lord Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. And whatever he did, was just to suit the time, place, circumstances, and etc
- What Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu cannot do with His personal body He wants to do through you, and He wants to do it in Mathura
- Whatever He (Lord Caitanya) does, whatever He speaks, that is sastra. But still, because He's playing the part of acarya, He immediately gives Vedic evidences. That is the way of acarya
- Whatever you desire, I must do. Wherever you take Me, I shall go
- When they all requested very fervently that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu take a full meal, He still would not do so. Instead, He responded to their request by accepting half as much as usual