Pages in category "Caitanya's Association"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- After many births, due to some pious activity I got Your association. Now providence is breaking this invaluable association
- All glories to Jagadananda Pandita! He is so favored by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that anyone who meets him thinks, "Now I have gotten the association of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu directly"
- All the cows around the Lord were sniffing His transcendental body. When the devotees tried to check them, they refused to give up their association with the transcendental body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All the devotees became ecstatic in the association of Lord Caitanya, and thus absorbed in love of God, they were dancing and singing while going along the main road
- At Jagannatha Puri, in the association of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, lived Bhagavan Acarya, who was certainly a gentleman, a learned scholar and a great devotee
- Do not go to see Caitanya. Just continue hearing Vedanta. If you associate with upstarts, you will be lost in this world and in the next
- Due to separation from Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt the same great anxiety the gopis feel in separation from Krsna. In this condition He gave up all association and went to Alalanatha
- Fearing for the Lord's welfare, Vallabha Bhattacarya stayed in His association. After arranging for His bath, the Bhattacarya took the Lord to his own house
- For seven days Raghunatha dasa associated with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in Santipura. During those days and nights, he had the following thoughts
- I firmly believe in these words of My spiritual master, and therefore I always chant the holy name of the Lord, alone and in the association of devotees
- I have come here only to associate with you, and I am now taking shelter of you. Will you kindly maintain Me in all respects
- I would like to forbid you to do this, but I enjoy your company so much that My desire for your association only increases
- In due course of time he (the sincere devotee) will return to the shelter of the lotus feet of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and will thus have perpetual association with Him
- Indeed, it is a symptom of real affection that one breaks the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, not caring for the regulative principles, to associate with Him
- Maya is so strong that Kala Krsnadasa left Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's company to join gypsy women. Even though a person may associate with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he can be allured by maya and leave the Lord's company
- My dear child, continue dancing, chanting and performing sankirtana in association with devotees. Furthermore, go out and preach the value of chanting krsna-nama, for by this process You will be able to deliver all fallen souls
- The Lord specifically advised Nityananda Prabhu, "You should not come here again and again. You will have My association in Bengal"
- The transcendental mellows of ecstatic love are personified by Svarupa Damodara. By his association I have understood Vrndavana's transcendental mellow of conjugal love
- They prayed, "Let us go to Prayaga with You. If we do not go, when shall we again get the association of Your lotus feet"
- This is a natural characteristic of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He is personally complete and full in all opulences, He takes transcendental pleasure in the association of His devotees, with whom He has a variety of eternal pastimes
- This is the result of sadhu-sanga (CC Madhya 22.83) - consequent association with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and promotion back home, back to Godhead. This result is possible even for a dog, by the mercy of the Vaisnava
- Thus in the association of Svarupa Damodara and Raya Ramananda, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed His days and nights chanting and hearing with great pleasure