Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Best Of All
"best of all"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Foremost (3 C, 58 P)
Pages in category "Best Of All"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Dhruva Maharaja, the best of human beings, observed that in that great battlefield not one of the opposing soldiers was left standing with proper weapons. He then desired to see the city of Alakapuri
- Dhruva wanted the best of all planets, and although it was a childish prayer, the Lord satisfied his demand
- He is the best of all living entities, the controller of the three modes of material nature. By His own power, He creates this cosmic manifestation, maintains it and annihilates it also
- Her (Radharani's) reputation as the best of all Krsna's girlfriends is the stringed instrument She plays. When Krsna stands in His youthful posture, She puts Her hand on His shoulder
- In another prayer it is said, "My dear Lord Krsna, best of all the Kuru dynasty, You are so impartial that even if Your enemy is qualified, You will reward him; and if one of Your sons is a culprit, You will chastise him"
- In Pulaha-asrama is the Gandaki River, which is the best of all rivers. The salagrama-sila, the marble pebbles, purify all those places. On each and every marble pebble, up and down, circles like navels are visible
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Nara-Narayana, the best of all saintly persons, the SPG. He is the most self-controlled and self-realized, He is free from false prestige, and He is the asset of persons who have no material possessions
- Lord Krsna continued, "O best of all the brahmanas, you should always remain satisfied, for if a brahmana is always self-satisfied he will not deviate from his prescribed duties"
- Lord Siva, the best of demigods, who carries on his forehead the emblem of the moon, receives on his head with great devotion the Ganges water emanating from the toe of Visnu. Being aware of religious principles, Bali Maharaja knew this
- Lord Visnu appeared before King Nabhi with four arms. He was very bright, and He appeared to be the best of all personalities
- My dear King Pariksit, O best of the descendants of Bharata Maharaja, I have thus described to you, as I myself have been instructed, the island of Bharata-varsa and its adjoining islands. These are the islands that constitute Jambudvipa
- My dear Lord, You are the best of the demigods who can offer benedictions. Why, therefore, should any learned person ask You for benedictions meant for living entities bewildered by the modes of nature?
- My dear Yudhisthira, once upon a time Hiranyakasipu, took his son Prahlada on his lap & very affectionately inquired: My dear son, please let me know what you think is the best of all the subjects you have studied from your teachers
- My grandfather, the best of all men, who achieved unlimited knowledge and was worshipable for everyone, was afraid of the common men in this world
- Nanda Maharaja also addressed Garga Muni as “the best of the brahmanas.” A brahmana is one who is expert in the knowledge of the Supreme. Without knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, one cannot be recognized as a brahmana
- Nara-Narayana, the best of all saintly persons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is the most self-controlled and self-realized
- No one is superior to you in peaceful life and mercy, and no one knows better than you how to execute devotional service or how to become the best of the brahmanas. Therefore, you know all the principles of confidential religious life
- O best of kings, one who is faithful, who is always hearing the glories of the SPG, who is always engaged in the culture of Krsna consciousness and in hearing of the Lord's activities, very soon becomes eligible to see the SPG face to face
- O best of sages, best of all those who grant auspicious benedictions, please consider our situation and bestow upon my sons the benedictions by which they can regain what they have lost
- O best of the brahmanas, certainly the great demoniac kings who were never reluctant to fight enjoyed this world, but in due course of time everything they had was taken away, except their reputation, by which they continue to exist
- O best of the brahmanas, many men have laid down their lives on the battlefield, being unafraid of fighting, but rarely has one gotten the chance to give his accumulated wealth faithfully to a saintly person who creates holy places
- O best of the brahmanas, my body is filled with dirty things, and my vision has been bitten by the serpent of pride. Due to my material conceptions, I am diseased
- O best of the brahmanas, you are directly the son of Prajapati (Lord Brahma). Because of your austerities, mystic yoga and trance, you are considered the best of all of Lord Brahma's sons
- O best of the great personalities, I am not at all afraid of material existence, for wherever I stay I am fully absorbed in thoughts of Your glories and activities
- O King, from you, the best of those who give charity, I ask only three paces of land. By such a gift I shall be very pleased, for the way of happiness is to be fully satisfied to receive that which is absolutely needed
- O my Lord, best of the givers of benediction, if You at all want to bestow a desirable benediction upon me, then I pray from Your Lordship that within the core of my heart there be no material desires
- O my Lord, master of creation, maintenance and annihilation, O best of enjoyers, Lord Visnu, You are the leader and destination of surrendered devotees like us. Therefore let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- O son of a brahmana, it appears that You have come here to ask me for something. Therefore, whatever You want You may take from me. O best of those who are worshipable
- O SPG, the best of all persons to whom prayers are offered, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because without rendering six kinds of devotional service unto You - who can achieve that which is meant for the paramahamsas?
- Of the saintly persons who are constantly engaged in striving toward salvation, one who is in Krsna consciousness is the best of all
- On the western side were the forty-third, forty-fourth and forty-fifth branches - Sri Sanatana, Sri Rupa and Anupama. They were the best of all
- Seeing Hiranyakasipu coming forward bearing a trident in his hand like personified death, Lord Visnu, the best of all mystics and the knower of the progress of time, thought as follows
- Since Lord Siva is the son of Lord Brahma, Brahma is considered superior, but Brahma is also subordinate to Me (Rsabhadeva), the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Because I am inclined to the brahmanas, the brahmanas are best of all
- Siva is described herein as the best of all great souls. Although Sati's body was born of Daksa, Lord Siva used to adore her by sitting her on his lap. This is considered a great token of respect. Thus Sati's body was not ordinary
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked Raghupati Upadhyaya which form was the best of Lord Krsna's millions of forms, and he immediately replied that the supreme form was the Syamasundara form. In that form, Krsna stands curved in three places and holds His flute
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: O best of the Pandu dynasty (Maharaja Pariksit), the King of the Sindhu and Sauvira states (Maharaja Rahugana) had great faith in discussions of the Absolute Truth
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: O King Pariksit, after advising the demigods in this way, the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, the best of all living entities, disappeared from their presence
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: O best of the Kurus, while Bali Maharaja was describing his fortunate position in this way, the most dear devotee of the Lord, Prahlada Maharaja, appeared there, like the moon rising in the nighttime
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: O King Pariksit, best of the Bharata dynasty, when the lotus-eyed Lord, the Supersoul of all living entities, was thus worshiped by Aditi, He replied as follows
- The best of the demigods, along with their wives, who are like ornaments of heavenly beauty, meet together and enjoy within those gardens, while their glories are sung by lesser demigods known as Gandharvas
- The Blessed Lord said: Again I shall declare to you this supreme wisdom, the best of all knowledge, knowing which all the sages have attained to supreme perfection. BG 14.1 - 1972
- The girl said: O best of human beings, I do not know who has begotten me. I cannot speak to you perfectly about this. Nor do I know the names or the origin of the associates with me
- The gopis are the best of all, for they have the privilege of serving Sri Krsna, the primeval Lord, the son of the King of Vraja
- The great sage Maitreya continued: Thus Sanat-kumara, the best of the celibates, after hearing the speech of Prthu, which was meaningful, appropriate, full of precise words & very sweet to hear, smiled with full satisfaction and began to speak as follows
- The impersonal feature is but one of the features of His personality. Ultimately, He is a person; He is not impersonal. And not only is He purusa, a person, but He is the lila-purusottama, the best of all persons
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is eternally enjoying Himself, and He is the shelter of all kinds of devotional service. Although His ages are various, His age known as kisora (pre-youth) is best of all
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Again I shall declare to you this supreme wisdom, the best of all knowledge, knowing which all the sages have attained the supreme perfection
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Prahlada, most gentle one, best of the family of the asuras, all good fortune unto you. I am very much pleased with you
- These five limbs of devotional service are the best of all. Even a slight performance of these five awakens love for Krsna
- This is the best process for pleasing the transcendental Supreme Personality of Godhead, known as Adhoksaja. It is the best of all regulative principles, the best austerity, the best process of giving charity, and the best process of sacrifice
- This payo-vrata is also known as sarva-yajna. In other words, by performing this sacrifice one can perform all other sacrifices automatically. This is also acknowledged to be the best of all ritualistic ceremonies