"beautiful girl"|"beautiful girls"|"beautiful society girls"|"beautiful unmarried girls"|"beautiful young girl"|"beautiful young girls"|"beautiful dancing girls"|"beautiful straight girl"|"beautiful nice girl"|"beautiful boy, girl"|"beautiful, exalted girl"|" beautiful, nice girl"|"beautiful, well-qualified girl"|"beautiful young brahmana girl"|" beautiful and fortunate girls"|"beautiful woman or girl"|"beautiful and educated girls"
Pages in category "Beautiful Girls"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- A girl becomes beautiful by putting ornaments on her body, but Devahuti was more beautiful than the ornaments; she was considered the ornament of the ornamented beautiful girls. Demigods and Gandharvas were attracted by her beauty
- After thus pacifying the Pracetas, Soma, the king of the moon, gave them the beautiful girl born of Pramloca Apsara. The Pracetas all received Pramloca's daughter, who had high, very beautiful hips, and married her according to the religious system
- Because Ramananda Raya always placed himself in the position of a maidservant of the gopis, his rehearsal with the girls was actually on the spiritual platform
- Brahmacarya means, strictly. Brahmacarya means that one should not look upon woman, 'Oh, here is a very beautiful girl'. That is also sex, subtle sex. And to talk, 'Fsh, fsh, fsh, fsh', that is also subtle sex. So these things are to be avoided
- Disturbed by the bees, Purvacitti tried to move hastily, but as she raised her feet to walk quickly, her hair, the belt on her hips, and her breasts, which were like water jugs, also moved in a way that made her extremely beautiful and attractive
- Draupadi was the most beautiful daughter of King Drupada, and when she was a young girl almost all the princes desired her hand. But Drupada Maharaja decided to hand over his daughter to Arjuna only and therefore contrived a peculiar way
- He (Uddhava) admitted that the fortune of the gopis could not be compared even to the fortune of the goddess of fortune, to say nothing of the beautiful girls in the heavenly planets
- He taught them how to express the symptoms of continuous, natural and transitional ecstasies with the movements of their faces, their eyes and the other parts of their bodies
- Here in this world there is no love because within this so-called love there is a motive. I love a beautiful girl because she is beautiful. A girl loves a man because he has got money. So this is the meaning of this material love
- I wish to narrate one short story, that one man, one boy, was attracted by a beautiful girl. So the girl does not agree, and the boy is persistent
- If there is a beautiful girl and one man is attracted, still, he will feel shame to capture that girl. Of course, here I see the boys and girls, they are kissing in the street, and in India it is very uncivil
- In the Padyavali, one of the friends of Radharani once addressed Her thusly: "My dear friend, please do not be too puffed up because Krsna has decorated Your forehead with His own hand. It may be that Krsna is yet attracted by some other beautiful girl"
- It is learned that this rsi (Bharadvaja), while taking bath in the Ganges, happened to meet Ghrtaci, one of the beautiful society girls of heaven, and thus he discharged semen, which was kept and preserved in an earthen pot and from which Drona was born
- Kardama Muni finished his household affairs quickly by his mystic power. The building of the castle in the air, traveling all over the universe with his wife in the company of beautiful girls, and begetting of children were finished
- Kardama Muni praised the beauty and qualification of Devahuti in different ways. Devahuti was actually the ornament of all ornamented beautiful girls
- Krsna continued, "Such a beautiful girl as you (hunchbacked woman) are the only means of solace for persons like Us, who are away from home and not married. Certainly, a suitable girlfriend like you can give Us relief from all kinds of mental agitation"
- Krsna's perfect bodily features are described as follows: "My dear enemy of Kamsa, Your broad eyes, Your rising chest, Your two pillar-like arms and the thin middle portion of Your body are always enchanting to every lotus-eyed beautiful girl"
- O beautiful girl with beautiful eyebrows, certainly Providence, by His causeless mercy, has sent You to please the senses and minds of all of us. Is this not a fact?
- O wonderfully beautiful girl, You have such nice eyes, resembling the petals of a lotus flower. Who are You? Where do You come from? What is Your purpose in coming here, and to whom do You belong?
- Parvati, young age, beautiful girl, and Lord Siva is meditating naked, and she was offering worshipable flowers on the genital. Still, he was not disturbed. Young girl touching the genital of a person, but he is not disturbed. That is dhirah
- Puranjana, the hero, became attracted by the eyebrows and smiling face of the very beautiful girl and was immediately pierced by the arrows of her lusty desires. When she smiled shyly, she looked very beautiful to Puranjana
- Sankhacuda also thought that since he belonged to the rich community of Kuvera, he, not Krsna and Balarama, should enjoy the company of so many beautiful girls. He therefore decided to take charge of them
- Shadow of the real beautiful girl
- She (Gandhari) was the most beautiful girl of her time, and she was equally qualified by her womanly qualities, which endeared every member of the Kaurava court
- She (the beautiful girl) frankly says that she does not know anything about all this (her father's name, where she is from, what she is doing there). This is the position of the living entity in the material world
- Since Krsna was pleased with the service of the hunchbacked woman, and since she was touched by Krsna's hands, she became the most beautiful girl among women
- Since the demons could understand that the beautiful girl (Mohini-murti) was still unmarried, every one of them desired to marry Her. Thus they inquired - Whose daughter are You
- Sometimes the demoniac arrange for so-called sports, like tennis, with the opposite sex. The purpose of such sporting is to see the bodily construction of the beautiful girl and enjoy a subtle sex mentality
- Srila Ramananda Raya has taken these two girls to a solitary place in his garden, where he is teaching and directing them to dance according to the songs he has composed for his drama
- Such are the affairs that began when Lord Siva observed the beautiful girl playing with the ball (a beautiful woman and a handsome man can captivate each other). In such activities, the influence of Cupid is very prominent
- The beautiful girls are called goddess of fortune. Actually, woman is considered as goddess of fortune, representative of goddess of fortune. We are misusing for sense gratification
- The confectioner, who is always manufacturing sweetmeats, has very little desire to eat them; similarly, the Lord, by His pleasure potential powers, can produce innumerable spiritual beauties and not be the least attracted
- The demons inquired from the wonderfully beautiful girl (Mohini-murti), "To whom do You belong?" A woman is supposed to belong to her father before her marriage, to her husband after her marriage, and to her grown sons in her old age
- The evening twilight first appeared as a beautiful girl to attract the demons but later on turned to be evening twilight
- The girls, the women, they like to be more beautiful. So if by dressing in other way they look beautiful, why should you ask them not to do it?
- The queens of Krsna are described as permanently youthful and beautiful. Although Krsna had grandchildren and great-grandchildren, neither Krsna nor His queens looked older than sixteen or twenty years of age
- The two professional dancing girls are beautiful and youthful, yet Sri Ramananda Raya personally massages their entire bodies with oil
- Then Ramananda Raya fed the two girls sumptuous prasadam and sent them to their homes unexposed
- There (at Raivataka Mountain) he (Dvivida) saw Lord Balarama in the midst of many beautiful young girls, enjoying their company while singing and dancing
- There may be a nice, beautiful young girl, everyone is hankering after her, but as soon as the spirit soul is gone, nobody will like to accept it. Immediately it becomes useless
- There were 16,100 beautiful girls who were daughters of many kings and were forcibly stolen by Bhaumasura, who kept them captive for his carnal desire
- There were five Apsaras named Lata, Budbuda, Samici, Saurabheyi and Varna. It is said that these five beautiful dancing girls were sent by Indra to break the severe austerity of a saintly person called Acyuta Rsi
- These (16000) girls prayed piteously to Lord Krsna for their deliverance, and the merciful Lord, called by their fervent prayer, released them all by fighting and killing Bhaumasura
- They (the demons) imagined the twilight to be a very beautiful woman with tinkling bangles on her feet, a girdle on her hips, and beautiful breasts, and for their sexual satisfaction they imagined the appearance of this beautiful girl before them
- Through the feminine poses and dances they were taught by Ramananda Raya, the two girls precisely exhibited all these expressions of ecstasy before Lord Jagannatha
- We know that the women and girls in Mathura are not village women. They are enlightened and beautiful. Their bashful smiling glances and other feminine features must be very pleasing to Krsna
- When Krsna began to blow on His flute in the night, all of the gopis, the beautiful daughters of the cowherd men, immediately got up from their sleep. There is a very beautiful comparison made in this connection
- When one is surrounded by young, beautiful girls, sex stimulation naturally becomes prominent
- While Pradyumna Misra remained seated there, Ramananda Raya took the two girls to a solitary place
- While rehearsing the Jagannatha-vallabha-nataka he (Ramananda Raya) personally directed extremely beautiful young girls in dancing, but he was never affected by their youthful beauty
- While resting and drinking water, they (Krsna and Arjuna) saw a beautiful girl of marriageable age walking alone on the bank of the Yamuna
- While Sri Vyasadeva was following his son, beautiful young damsels who were bathing naked covered their bodies with cloth, although Sri Vyasadeva himself was not naked. But they had not done so when his son had passed
- Whosoever you may be, O beautiful girl, we are fortunate in being able to see you. While playing with a ball, you have agitated the minds of all onlookers