- bandhu, bandhāya, bandhuṣu
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Bandhu"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The Lord is addressed as arta-bandhu, which means "friend of the distressed"
- The Lord is addressed here (in SB 10.3.26) as avyakta-bandhu, or the inaugurator of the movements of the entire cosmic manifestation
- The Lord is addressed here (in SB 4.9.8) as arta-bandhu, which means friend of the distressed
- The Lord, who is behind the motion of the cosmos, is called avyakta-bandhu. Everything is within the limits of time, but time moves under the direction of the Lord, who is therefore not within time's limit
- The word ksatra-bandhu refers to the so-called administrators or persons promoted to the post of the administrator without proper training by culture and tradition. Nowadays they are promoted to such exalted posts by the votes of the people