announced | announce | announcement | announcements | announces | announcing
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Announced"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I have heard that in some of the airports they are making announcements telling the people not to purchase our literature. This is impeding our religion and is therefore blasphemy
- I offer my blessings to your new child Manjari devi dasi. Have a feast, perform fire yajna, and Bhagavan may offer her a garland and announce - Our Spiritual Master has given her this nice name
- If you do not know what is God, then what is the use of this rocket? Just like they are going to the rocket planet, moon planet. Now the American government stopped announcing this rascaldom. You know that? Yes
- The saffron dress worn by a sannyasi announces to the world that he has renounced all worldly affairs and is simply engaged in the service of the Lord. Such a devotee is actually a sannyasi, or liberated person
- The wrestling arena was nicely cleansed and decorated with flags, festoons and flowers, and the match was announced by the beating of kettledrums. The platform appeared very beautiful due to streamers and flags
- They (so-called svamis and yogis) even publicly announce that there should be no more sastras, no more books. "Just come to me," they say, "and I shall touch you, and you will become immediately spiritually advanced."
- They (the side of Duryodhana) were predestined to lose the battle (of Kuruksetra) - and that was the message announced by the sounds of the conchshells. BG 1972 purports
- We are glad to announce to the lovers of the truth that bhakti-yoga is the eternal religion of the world and is intended for all living beings, who are all eternally related with the Supreme Lord
- While Salva's men were thus crying, the demigods from the heavenly planets showered flowers on Krsna and announced the victory by beating drums and blowing bugles
- While they (the citizens of Mathura) were thus talking about the activities of Krsna and Balarama, they heard the vibrations of different bands announcing the wrestling match