Pages in category "Addressing Caitanya"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Hare Krsna, Hare Rama addresses not only Krsna and Balarama but Lord Caitanya and Nityananda as well
- He (Caitanya) never claimed that "I am avatara." But we understand from the sastric evidence. He never claimed. Rather, when He was addressed as Krsna He blocked His ears
- He (Prakasananda Sarasvati) was the chief amongst the impersonalist sannyasis, and he addressed Lord Caitanya with great humility, asking Him to come and sit amongst them
- Hearing this, the Mayavadi sannyasis became somewhat humble and addressed Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Narayana Himself, who they all agreed He was
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the mercy incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is addressed by Srila Rupa Gosvami as maha-vadanyavatara, or the most magnanimous incarnation
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Prabhupada comments - Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the SP of Godhead Himself, Sri Krsna, and all His servants address Him as Prabhupada. This means that there are many prabhus taking shelter under His lotus feet
- The Kazi said, "Everyone calls You Gaurahari. Please let me address You by that name
- The King said, "Bhattacarya, you are the most learned and experienced person I know. Therefore when you address Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Lord Krsna, I accept this as the truth"
- The leader of all the Mayavadi sannyasis present was named Prakasananda Sarasvati, and after standing up he addressed Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu as follows with great respect
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- This is a mistake that is technically called rasabhasa. While Caitanya Mahaprabhu is trying to enjoy as a devotee, one should not disturb Him by addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This was confirmed by Rupa Gosvami when he addressed Lord Caitanya as the most munificent incarnation because He distributed the words of Krsna and love of Krsna free of charge all over the world
- When He (Caitanya) was preaching as a devotee, although He was detected by several great personalities to be the incarnation of Krsna, He never agreed to be addressed as an incarnation
- When many prabhus remain under the shelter of the lotus feet of another prabhu, the address Prabhupada is given. Sri Nityananda Prabhu and Sri Advaita Prabhu are also addressed as Prabhupada
- When Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu was addressed as Krsna or Visnu He blocked His ears, not wanting to hear Himself addressed as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Whenever He (Caitanya) was detected by intelligent devotees as Lord Krsna and was addressed as Lord Krsna, He denied it. Indeed, He sometimes placed His hands over His ears, protesting that one should not be addressed as the Supreme Lord
- Whenever Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was addressed as being as good as Krsna, He blocked His ears with His hands, denying His identity with Krsna, because He was playing the part of a devotee