accelerate | accelerated | accelerately | accelerates | accelerating | acceleration
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Accelerate"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- By advancement of knowledge, we have manufactured atom bomb so that killing process can be accelerated. People are dying, and that dying process is accelerated, and we are proud. Advancement of knowledge
- By nature's own way, everyone has to meet death, and if such a process of death is accelerated by anyone's penances, there is no satisfaction for the Lord
- Karandhara proposes to establish a rival ISKCON Press in Los Angeles. This is a very good idea. It will accelerate my work
- Kunti said, "I would therefore prefer to live in distress than to lose You (Krsna)." When a devotee is put into a situation of distress, his devotional activities are accelerated
- The Nectar of Devotion, a summary study of Srila Rupa Gosvami's Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, explains those symptoms (of bhava stage) and vividly describes other transcendental developments, both in steady and accelerating manifestations
- The scientific research for such an invention certainly requires a very good brain, but instead of inventing something beneficial to human society they invent something to accelerate death, which is already assured to every man
- The yogic process practiced by Prthu Maharaja at the time of death accelerates the giving up of this body while one is in sound health physically and mentally. Every devotee desires to give up the body while it is sound physically and mentally
- Their only business was to create enmity with saintly persons. Such activities can only reduce one’s duration of life. The demons accelerated the process and invited their deaths as soon as possible
- There are rules and regulations for accelerating your material possession, material life, similarly, there are rules and regulation for spiritual life also
- There is nothing beyond Vasudeva. The Vasudeva conception gradually develops in the heart of the learned after a prolonged acceleration of the receptive organs. But the process ends in the knowledge of accepting Vasudeva as all in all