Pages in category "Addressing Caitanya"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- He (Caitanya) never claimed that "I am avatara." But we understand from the sastric evidence. He never claimed. Rather, when He was addressed as Krsna He blocked His ears
- Hearing this, the Mayavadi sannyasis became somewhat humble and addressed Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Narayana Himself, who they all agreed He was
- The Kazi said, "Everyone calls You Gaurahari. Please let me address You by that name
- The King said, "Bhattacarya, you are the most learned and experienced person I know. Therefore when you address Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Lord Krsna, I accept this as the truth"
- The leader of all the Mayavadi sannyasis present was named Prakasananda Sarasvati, and after standing up he addressed Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu as follows with great respect
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- This was confirmed by Rupa Gosvami when he addressed Lord Caitanya as the most munificent incarnation because He distributed the words of Krsna and love of Krsna free of charge all over the world
- Thus Hare Krsna, Hare Rama addresses not only Krsna and Balarama but Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda as well