Pages in category "Your (Krsna)"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Akrura continued, "All the plants, herbs are the hairs on Your body, the clouds are the hair on Your head, the mountains are Your bones and nails, the days & nights are the blinking of Your eyelids, Prajapati is Your genitals, the rains are Your semen"
- Alas, O Providence, O Creator, You are certainly inexperienced in creation, for during the lifetime of a father You have caused the death of his son, thus acting in opposition to Your creative laws
- Amsuman said to Lord Kapiladeva the Supreme Personality of Godhead "Because You are beyond even the direct and indirect intelligence of Lord Brahma," he prayed, "unless we are enlightened by Your Lordship it will not be possible for us to understand You"
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura sings, marabi rakhabi-yo iccha tohara: "O Lord (Krsna), I fully surrender unto Your lotus feet. Now, as You desire, You may protect me or annihilate me. You have the full right to do either"
- Brahma said: The auspicious period known as abhijit, which is most opportune for victory, commenced at midday and has all but passed; therefore, in the interest of Your (Varahadeva's) friends, please dispose of this formidable foe (Hiranyaksa) quickly
- I (Laksmidevi) wish that You (Lord Kamadeva) may also place Your hand on My head, for although You already bear my insignia of golden streaks on Your chest, I regard this honor as merely a kind of false prestige for me
- If you (Lord Kamadeva) were not the only husband, You would be afraid of others. Therefore persons learned in all Vedic literature accept only Your Lordship as everyone's master, and they think no one else a better husband and protector than You
- In connection with the glorification of the month of Kartika, devotees pray: Dear Lord, During Your childhood pastimes You liberated two sons of Kuvera & made them great devotees. I wish that instead of giving me liberation You may award me such devotion
- Indeed, by Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy, You can give liberation to anyone. Those who receive Your mercy are called krpa-siddha
- Learned brahmanas know (on the basis of the Vedic statement sarvam khalv idam brahma) that You (Lord Krsna) are everything and that this cosmic manifestation, in its gross and subtle aspects, is Your form - SB 10.10.29
- Lord Balarama said, My dear Krsna, in the beginning I thought that all these cows, calves and cowherd boys were either great sages and saintly persons or demigods, but at the present it appears that they are actually Your expansions. They are all You
- May our (Nakakuvara's and Manigriva's) heads offer our obeisances to everything within this world, because all things are also Your different forms, and may our eyes see the forms of Vaisnavas, who are nondifferent from You - SB 10.10.38
- Mother Yasoda challenged Krsna, "If You have not eaten earth, then open Your mouth wide." When challenged by His mother in this way, Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda, to exhibit pastimes like a human child, opened His mouth - SB 10.8.36
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna: My dear son, because of playing all day, Your body has become covered with dust and sand. Therefore, come back, take Your bath and cleanse Yourself - SB 10.11.18
- My Lord, Your (Krsna's) form is transcendental to the three material modes, yet for the maintenance of the three worlds, You assume the white color of Visnu in goodness - SB 10.3.20
- Now (after being delivered by Krsna) they (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) admitted - That we should be delivered by the blessings of Narada Muni was all Your plan. Therefore You are the supreme mystic. Everything - past, present and future - is known to You
- Now that You (Krsna) have appeared, My Lord, death is fleeing in fear of You, and the living entities, having obtained shelter at Your lotus feet by Your mercy, are sleeping in full mental peace - SB 10.3.27
- Nrsimha-deva wanted to give him benediction, blessings, "Whatever you like." He refused, he said "I'm not a mercantile devotee that I'll get some benefit from You, but first benediction I want that let me engage in service of Your servant, Narada Muni"
- O Lord Krsna, Lord Krsna, Your opulent mysticism is inconceivable. You are the supreme, original person, the cause of all causes, immediate and remote, and You are beyond this material creation - SB 10.10.29
- O my Lord, everything within material nature is limited by time, space and thought. Your characteristics, however, being unequaled and unsurpassed, are always transcendental to such limitations
- O my Lord, O son of Nanda Maharaja, now You are standing before me (Narottama dasa) with Your consort, the daughter of Vrsabhanu, Srimati Radharani. Kindly accept me as the dust of Your lotus feet. please do not kick me away, for I have no other shelter
- One cannot know You by experimental knowledge. One can simply understand Your transcendental existence to be like the great ocean, in which different grades of living entities are included
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed: O Krsna, beloved son of Nanda Maharaja, I am Your eternal servant, but somehow or other I have fallen into this ocean of nescience, and although I am struggling very hard, there is no way I can save myself
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed: O Krsna, If You kindly pick me up and fix me as one of the particles of dust at Your lotus feet, that will save me
- Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura sings: My Lord, if You want me to take birth and accept a material body again, kindly do me this favor: allow me to take birth in the home of Your servant, Your devotee
- Subala once addressed Krsna in this way: "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkuma-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- The cosmic manifestation is nondifferent from You, and the annihilation is also caused by You. This relationship between Your Lordship and the cosmos is illustrated by the example of the seed and the tree, or the subtle cause and the gross manifestation
- The demigods prayed - Your (Krsna's) appearance will establish what the real form of God is
- The demigods said: When You appear in Your different incarnations, You take different names and forms according to different situations. Krsna is Your name because You are all-attractive; You are called Syamasundara because of Your transcendental beauty
- The description in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 11.30) runs as follows: "O Visnu, I see You devouring all people in Your blazing mouths and covering all the universe by Your immeasurable rays. Scorching the worlds, You are manifest
- The devotee prays: As Your (Krsna's) devotee is completely free from all desires, Your Lordship is also completely free from desires. You are fully independent
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: "May the carrier of the bow, who is known as the enemy of Madhu, and Lord Ajana, the carrier of the sword, protect Your two sides" - SB 10.6.22-23
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: May Hrsikesa protect Your senses, and Narayana Your life air - SB 10.6.24
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: May Kesava protect Your heart, Isa Your chest, the sun-god Your neck, Visnu Your arms, Urukrama Your face, and Isvara Your head - SB 10.6.22-23
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: May Lord Prsnigarbha protect Your intelligence, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead Your soul - SB 10.6.25-26
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: May the master of Svetadvipa protect the core of Your heart, and may Lord Yogesvara protect Your mind
- The living entities depend on Your (Krsna's) mercy for liberation, but when You want to give them liberation, You do not depend on anyone else
- They (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) admitted - Your (Krsns's) plan was made so nicely that although we stayed here (in Vrndavana) as twin arjuna trees, You have appeared as a small boy to deliver us. This was all Your inconceivable arrangement
- To reach the platform of perfection takes many, many lives (bahunam janmanam ante jnanavan mam prapadyate (BG 7.19)). Nonetheless, even without undergoing severe austerities, one can attain perfection by Your (Krsna's) mercy
- Today the moon is conjoined with the auspicious star of Your (Krsna's) birth. Therefore, be pure and give cows in charity to the brahmanas - SB 10.11.18
- Whatever we can understand by the nomenclature, characteristics and features of a particular thing - superior, inferior or equal, eternal or temporary - is not created from any source other than that of Your Lordship, thou so great
- When asked by Krsna why she engaged in meditation with austerity, Laksmi-devi answered, “I want to be one of Your associates like the gopis in Vrndavana.” Hearing this, Lord Sri Krsna replied that it was quite impossible
- You (Krsna) should come here, and after You have taken Your bath, eaten Your lunch and been decorated with ornaments, You may play with Your friends again - SB 10.11.19
- You (Krsna), who are free from endeavor, unaffected by the modes of material nature, and changeless in Your spiritual situation. There are no contradictions in You, who are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Parabrahman - SB 10.3.19
- You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants. By such an appearance You reestablish the principles of eternal religion, which human society forgets by long association with the material energy
- Your (Krsna's) form can be perceived by transcendental knowledge, by which You can be understood as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. I (Vasudeva) now understand Your position perfectly - SB 10.3.13
- Your Lordship, he (Bali Maharaja) said, You are (God is) always praised with the best of selected verses
- Your unlimitedly potent activities are experienced by the most enlightened devotees, but those who are bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy identify themselves with this material world & become attached to society, friendship & love
- Yudhisthira said, "(You (Krsna) said one should surrender unto You, and you will take care of him) Still, the living entity remains attached to material activities and suffers or enjoys the reactions without Your interference"