This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ratha-yatra (2 C, 143 P)
Pages in category "Yatra"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Actually we need such a nice building in London. People of the world take it very seriously. During the British period in India, anything which was trademarked, "made in London'' was sold very quickly, so try to make your London Yatra equally important
- All these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party, and personally I feel a great credit for me because by such activities my Guru Maharaja is certainly very pleased upon us
- I am so pleased to learn about your slow but sure progress in the matter of your most glorious London yatra. I am sure Krishna will help you fully and do it seriously
- In the Eighteenth Chapter (18.78), Krsna is described as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, who is the master of all mystic power (yatra yogesvarah krsnah). Yogesvara is also described at the end of the Sixth Chapter (6.47): sa me yuktatamo matah
- In the London streets, introduction of Rathayatra procession, as well as Lord Caitanya's Birthday ceremony procession, and in the most important part of the city, a Radha Krsna Temple - all these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party
- Thank you very much for the pictures of Baltimore yatra, especially I have appreciated the beauty of the Gaura-Nitai Deities which you are going to install. Where were these Deities made?
- The common people would be verily entertained by the performances of dramas, and yatra parties played wonderfully on the superhuman activities of the Lord
- Try to make your London Yatra equally important so that when the young boys and girls of England and America combine together in Sankirtana Party it will be a great revolution in the world, even in Russia and China