Category:Why Are We (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Why Are We (Disciples of SP)"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- About the "guru" living next door, as well as other so-called sadhus in Fiji, why be disturbed by them? Simply go on with your preaching work with determination. Sincere people will be attracted by the purity of your message
- After marrying they see it is very great responsibility. "Now let me take sannyasa." That's all. Why you marry? Because he finds that after marriage there are so many difficulties. So irresponsible man
- Another thing, why are you always calling on the telephone? Are you such important men that you have to call all over the world? We are poor men sons, what can I do? But, why are you always calling on the telephone?
- I am always wondering, why others do not write, so many big big preachers we have got, but none of them write, so if you can inspire them to write in more convincing way, that is great service, do it
- I am just speaking opposite, from the beginning of my preaching. So why you are coming? So if you stick to your position, real human civilization, people will come, gradually. Because they have got the sense
- I am not going to manage Spiritual Sky. This is ridiculous. Why they are dragging me into the management. Now the acharya is meant for handling business? Jayatirtha should handle this. He is the manager. Jayatirtha and Karandhara are the chief men
- I can understand the disturbance of your mind, but why you keep yourself in such artificial disturbance? You can become a householder. That is not prohibited
- I have given this idea all along - why you big leaders do not understand it? You should take it to heart as a guiding principle that somehow or other we always please Krishna by doing what is practical and necessary, according to time and place
- If you have taken a wife for grhastha life, why are you neglecting? That is not Vaisnava. Vaisnava means he is very much responsible, and if he is householder, then he must be responsible
- If you love Krsna, then why you are diverting your attention? You are worshiping Deity, you are thinking of loving some woman. That means I'm not yet convinced that by loving Krsna I'll be perfect
- Read my books and do some menial service, but why you have left Mayapur? You are restless, so what can be done
- Regarding Brahma Samhita shall be included in the examination of the second year along with Srimad-Bhagavatam. I don't know why you are so concerned with starting with the Bhakti Rasamrita Sindhu already. First study carefully the Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- Regarding Dai Nippon negotiation, I never told you to stop such negotiation and I do not know why you should be disturbed by seeing my letter to Advaita. If Dai Nippon negotiation is successful you can make contract as you think best
- Ruci means taste. Why you are hearing about Krsna daily, the same thing? We are speaking nothing new. "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and you have to surrender." This is our daily business
- Since you have returned to N.Y. you have falsely dictated that I do not want the robes or flags. Why are you disturbing the whole situation in my absence?
- So by nature we should be always engaged in pleasure potency. But then why you are in this miserable condition? This question must arise in human form of life. If it does not, then he has not come to the perfection of human life
- The women are doing nicely, so why are they being changed from the pujari to the Sankirtana? These things should be done by the President. These are internal things, and you should not interfere. I do not approve of your changing the women
- This should be stopped, immediately. Why they are doing that without..., concocting?... So, immediately stop it
- Those who have deserted this movement are not the example. So why are you citing them as example?
- We are strictly personalists. The sahajiya's, they write Glories to Guru. Why you are learning this impersonalism, who has taught you?
- We have to protest. Why we are. We have to protest and kick them (the scientists) on their face. That should be our position. If others are not protesting, why we shall sit down?
- When New Vrindaban has been attacked twice, thrice, why are you not keeping guns?
- Why are you asking for more men to help you in Florida? As I created, so you must create others; that is Parampara. You are already three; why do you need any more? And you are big three. You just try sincerely in your work and Krishna will bless you
- Why distinguish between chanting and book distribution? These books I have recorded and chanted, and they are transcribed. It is spoken kirtanas. So book distribution is also chanting. These are not ordinary books. It is recorded chanting
- Why do you bring Krsna here? This is all sense gratification. (laughter) But that is very good that even in talking this material, you remembered Krsna. That is very good. You remember Krsna
- Why do you want to change the wheels? This is unnecessary. Don’t do this. Keep the old system strong and if necessary, repair it
- Why we are preaching? What is the necessity of preaching? The necessity is to make them happy. If we follow the Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instruction, then our life will be successful and we will be happy
- Why you are coming? I never came to flatter you, neither I never came to say, "Yes, there is no God." I am speaking just opposite, everything opposite. "You are drunkard; no drink. You are illicit sex hunters; no illicit sex"
- Why you are disturbing? Sit down. Hear. Try to hear
- Why you are serving me? If I had been an ordinary person, why...? You would have not... Because you accept that "You are devotee," therefore you serve. So as soon as we find a devotee, immediately serve him
- Why you are sitting like that? Sleeping? If you feel sleepy don't sit like that
- You American boys & girls can make very large profit, but why you have taken to KC? You are not meant for profit making but for advancing in spiritual life. We should not take to the restaurant for profit making at the cost of slackening spiritual life
- You have had some success in arranging for a temple in Vancouver. This is most encouraging news, but why you are silent? Please inform me of your progress there as I am always anxious to hear from you
- You write that you have desire to avail of my association again, but why do you forget that you are always in association with me?