Category:Who Will (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Who Will (Disciples of SP)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Ar na koriho mane asa. You rascal, you do not desire anything else. Are you not singing daily? But do you understand the meaning? Or you are singing only? What is the meaning? Who will explain? Nobody knows? Yes, what is the meaning?
- As we have understood by the parampara system from my Guru Maharaja, so any of my students who will understand, he will keep it running on. This is the process
- I am pleased to learn that the devotees who will be going to India are taking twenty paintings with them to our Mayapur center. I want that all rooms and verandas and especially the Deity hall should have first class paintings
- I do not want the preaching to be at the expense of managing. Manager must also be a preacher; otherwise who will want to follow him?
- I feel happy that even after my departure, things will go on. I am happy that I have got so many sincere devotees who will carry on
- In future if they follow, they will also be delivered. This is wanted. We have made some plan. We are making. So this will be left. When we shall die this will be left. And anyone who will accept this parampara system will be promoted to Krsna
- In this institution, I am guru, and if everyone becomes guru, then who will carry out the order of guru? There must be disciple also, who will carry out the order of guru. So it is not required
- Your program for those who are desiring to take sannyasa is approved by me and I request that you make something concrete and distribute it to all the other GBC members and amongst yourselves you may decide who will take sannyasa
- Your transcendental competition is there in Shayamasundar. I want to see who will come out triumphant