Pages in category "Whichever"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mode of preaching has already been explained, and I shall not repeat the explanation. In whichever village the Lord entered, His behavior was the same
- Sri Ramananda Raya said, "I am just a dancing puppet, and You pull the strings. Whichever way You make me dance, I will dance"
- Temple Presidents may henceforward send recommendation for first and second initiation to whichever of these eleven representatives are nearest their temple
- That is my open secret. Print books, and distribute, and spend half in whichever life you do and half, again print books
- The main business is how far one is devoted to Krsna. That is wanted. It doesn't mean that one has to become a sannyasi or one has to remain a grhastha. There are four asramas. You should accept whichever is suitable for you
- The word 'nirgranthah' means 'without ignorance' and 'devoid of rules and regulations.' Whichever meaning fits may be applied
- We don't want to discuss, but more or less, at the present moment in whichever category of religion one may belong to, nobody is following strictly the religious principles. That's a fact. That is called kaitava
- We should begin our devotional service in whichever position we are. It isn't that we have to learn something extra for advancing in devotional service
- Whichever asrama is suitable for you, you accept, but sincere. Don't be hypocrite
- Whichever position one can find himself suitable, he can accept that. But the main business is krsna-tattva-vetta, and preach the cult all over the world, sei guru haya. Guru means preacher, to enlighten. One who can enlighten, he is guru
- Whichever religion you may like, you can follow, but we want to see whether you are God conscious. If you are not God conscious, then we take it simply useless waste of time, these so-called religions